Looking for PvE Guild

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Hello! I’m looking for an active guild who still plays a lot of PvE (I’m not skilled at PvP or WvWvW but would be willing to try). My current guild died off as everyone went to new games and it’s getting a little lonely! I’m also interested in finally going through the various dungeons; I’ve just started playing Fractals and love it!

I am a more casual player and use my level 80 Elementalist mostly. I am slowly working on leveling up my Ranger as well (currently at 14). Usually play at night between 8pm EST and 12am EST. Am currently on Isle of Janthir but could move if you believe I’m the right fit for you guild.

I do want to note that I am about to head off on my honeymoon so I will miss the holiday event (trust me, I’m sad to miss it), but do make every effort otherwise to participate in guild activities and events. If you think I’d be a good addition to your guild, let me know!

Ele for Hire

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Hello there!

I’m sad to hear you will miss the holiday events, but glad to hear youre off to your honeymoon!

We in Dynasty Warriors on Far Shiverpeaks (EU), if you are willing to transfer, have an International guild which is casual PvX with an active WvW team.

We are currently recruiting people within all aspects of the game, all over the world and have a roster of 100 people, with at least 40 logging in every day.

You can find more information in the thread I posted earlier today https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/DW-on-FSP-Int-Active-WvW-Casual-PvX/first#post876307

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Aerial Melodies.4938

Thank you! Will look into it tonight when I get home. Sounds active, and love the name – I still play a lot of Dynasty Warriors.

Ele for Hire

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

Hey there We we are a 21+ mature guild, small enough to get to know each other, but large enough to always have people online to joke around with and hang out with. Check us out…
~Ministry of the Crescent Moon~
strives to recruit specific types of players.
We are a US based, laid back mature group of people, most of whom have been gaming for 10+ years. We pride ourselves on our dry humor, laughter, and having good times with good people. We strive to uphold a positive game etiquette, and to maintain a respectful game play environment. We are about enjoying all the game has to offer and helping each other progress through the content. If you are looking for a laid back guild free of mindless childish chatter who offer some dry humorous antidotes to escape the daily real life grind then our guild is for you. We are real life adults (certified!), we are experienced gamers, with professions, real life obligations outside the game. We don’t equate real life self esteem with how much we can crit in a dungeon, though we pride ourselves on our mad skills.
We don’t try to add add quantity to our roster, only quality people.
If you are friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way and don’t mind laughing so hard from guild chat you run off cliffs & pull 20 centaurs at once, then this is a good fit for you.
Our core members have either been leaders in many guilds in past 10 years or been integral parts in running them. We know what it takes, and that is Zero Drama and 100% Fun.

Here is who we are:
Average age in guild is 30 years old, we have many couples, husband and wife teams, college students, professionals, parents and mature members who know how to have a good time. We are by no means “straight laced”. We leave all the above mentioned worlds behind to have a great time with other mature players. Sounds so serious huh? NAH! We are a group of some utterly goofy individuals that will have you rolling on the floor in tears sometimes by our eclectic mix of people.
We run weekly dungeons, have fun events, and have a good ole time on our guild forums sharing info, humor, music and promoting guild unity.

Requirements:
Simply-We want to be a good fit for you, as well as you being a good fit for us.

WE DO ASK MEMBERS TO REPRESENT US 90% of the TIME.
This promotes community, and guild loyalty is rewarded.

It’s your game! You have and are paying for this journey. We just want to share it with you and hopefully make it a little more fun and entertaining.

If you are looking for a fun group of friendly, drama free, helpful, and utterly goofy people to play with, you have found it!
Humor is our Medicine!

~PVE~PVP~WvW~Ventrilo

If you are worried about transferring to our server, don’t be! All of our members who were on other servers successfully transferred within 48 hours, ask us for tips and we will help you get on Dragonbrand

http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

Fill out an application on our site and then send a PM to any officer on homepage if you feel we are a good fit for you. Also you can message Azulia.1745 in game or anyone on front page of our website with questions.

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Cao Cao.3602

Cao Cao.3602

reminds me of buying a PS3 AND the latest DW game available (last one was #5 on a PS2)

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Need a new guild? Need Strong players to help you out or to group up with? Then Crimson Guards United Gaming is for you. Check out our original recruitment post at this link for more information.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/BlackGate-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post765659

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

maloki.3527

reminds me of buying a PS3 AND the latest DW game available (last one was #5 on a PS2)

That’s our GM btw

@Farshiverpeaks

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Salutations from Wolf Demon Tribe [WOLF]

Created in 2005 from Guild Wars. Proud of it and now in Guild Wars 2

We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or vent. We are mainly 18+, work and/or university and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly American Time zones, but have a few Euros that came with us from Guild Wars. We log on to have fun and relax. Don’t want to make the game a job, we all want to let down our hair and enjoys each other company. We are slowly regrowing and talk not just about Guild wars, but other games (Lol, steam, Wow, Aion, Tera, SC, D3) to name a few.

We do have vent and a forum. We have a mixture of Pve and Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We still have a guild in GW. We are in Tarnish coast and prefer you be in this server, will take from others, but you will miss the perks of guild. We are also looking for new officers. No promises, will have to talk.

PM me Fire Opal, Marsh, Micky Blitzkrieg, or Coyote in game.

PM me to talk
Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Aerial Melodies,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server, which we mostly use for dungeon runs and WvW. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Constant guild boosts of: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience boost at all times
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 15-20 players out of 100’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Aerial Melodies.4938

My apologies, all… my hard drive went kaput so I haven’t been able to get on. Figures right after I try to find people to play with I’d be taken out by the dreaded hard drive death!

Ele for Hire

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

maloki.3527

My apologies, all… my hard drive went kaput so I haven’t been able to get on. Figures right after I try to find people to play with I’d be taken out by the dreaded hard drive death!

Sorry to hear that!
I had something similar happen to me during beta stages… Well my computer(s) broke after each beta of GW2! … crazies

At least you have all the information still here of people interested in having you in their guilds.

Cheers and good luck in your choice and with your computer!

@Farshiverpeaks

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Need a new guild? Need Strong players to help you out or to group up with? Then Crimson Guards United Gaming is for you. Check out our original recruitment post at this link for more information.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/BlackGate-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post765659

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Gameslave.1567

Gameslave.1567

Sent you a PM, we are also on Isle Of Janthir

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Good morning,

I run an actively casual guild on Devona’s Rest and we’re always looking for more players interested in joining our ranks. We have weekly events, such as dungeon runs and WvW, but we’re also the spontaneous type that will decide on the hour to do something. We’re very patient and all adults who are just interested in a fun gaming experience.

You can find our guild posting here:
The Burning Eden [TBE]

You can always contact us in game if you’d rather have a conversation and get a better feel for what our guild is about. Feel free to add me to your friend list as I’m on every evening.

~Meri Shadows

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

Looking for PvE Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Raven Verakie.4128

Raven Verakie.4128

Hello, I’m Raven And Would Like To Offer My Guild To Laid Back players seeking a home!

[Hero] is a guild of fun , friendly , laid back players started in beta and looking for friendly easy going ppl , couples, and family oriented gamers. we enjoy doing pve dungeons, some pvp , and WvW. Our Members are on at a variety of times and usually on every day or every other day. we also do jumping puzzles, Dragon Runs, and alot of members are farming mats for legendary weapons and can help you farm as well.

We have groups that do dungeons daily ( including Fractals) and and can teach you how to run exp paths. We offer a vent server and just put up a new website complete with an event system and social networking witch we will be using to promote guild events and grouping tools.

we do not discriminate nor do we tolerate it. we try to strive for a group of friends feel as apposed to a number of single players in a group.

if this guild is a good fit for you please contact me here or in game for more info

Thank You For Your Time To Read This
Raven

P.S. What ever you do always remember have fun : )