Looking for a Casual PVX guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Telthias.8095

Telthias.8095

I’ve been playing GW2 for a few months now (interrupted briefly by a cross-country move and a foray into SWTOR) and I’ve started to get into a little bit of WvW.

I’m looking for a casual, mature guild of gamers with jobs/famalies who have lives and are available somewhere between 6pm and 1am EST (I live out West so I play 6ish to 11ish weekdays Mountain Time, which is 8pm to 1am EST, and anytime during the day when I get the chance on weekends).

I’m looking for people who won’t mind questing in PvE, or helping a noob get used to WvW competition. And, if nothing’s going on, I wouldn’t mind a Guild that’s simply around in the chat so I don’t feel like the only player in the game.

Thanks for the help

in Guilds

Telthias.8095

Forgot to mention that I’m in the Northern Shiverpeaks server, sorry :p

in Guilds

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Hey! If you are willing to transfer to SBI for WvW, or don’t mind guesting for PvE—Valor Zeal is always welcoming new members and aiding them in whatever area they need. Our leader Rising Dusk is a great commander for WvW and all of our members run dungeons dailies including weekly guild missions. For more information, check out our thread!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/VZ-Valor-Zeal-PvE-WvW-Recruiting-on-SBI/page/2#post2024197

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Guilds

Posted by: irishwalrus.5162

irishwalrus.5162

Guardians of the Sacred Quaggans are a growing PvX Guild on Northern Shiverpeaks. We do WvW, PvP, PvE, Dungeons, so we are a PvX Guild. We have some experienced members although we also like to help out new Players as well.

Groknar Ironcrack- The Emperor

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi Telthias!

If you are open to considering a server transfer, I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical, our website is http://cynicalgw2.com. We fit all of the conditions you are looking for, and we would love to bring you on board with us.

We are a semi-casual PVX, EST, NA Guild of approx. 140+ players on Tarnished Coast, and you will never be just another number here with us. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 40+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule PvE Events throughout the week, as well as Guild Missions, WvWvW, and Spvp as well.

You can take a look at our jampacked calendar full of events HERE

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Dedicated nights to PvE/Guild Missions + Wv3( Guild Events each night!)
  • Guild Missions: Bounty, Trek , Rush & Challenge
  • Structured PVE, Wv3, Spvp, Questing, and Dungeon Groups
  • (PST & EST) Dungeon/Fractal Groups & Saturday Story Mode Dungeon Runs
  • Special Holiday Events & Contests
  • Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
  • Guild website with calendar, private messaging, dedicated forums, and more!
  • Voice chat server is Mumble with tons of slots
  • A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
  • Guild Mentoring Program & Inter-guild crafting
  • Guild Lottery, Contests, and Raffles
  • Full Guild Buffs & 250 Slot Guild bank, including M/F and gathering 24/7 (once guild missions are finished building)

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS:

• Members must be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
  • Members who are absent for more than a month with no forum post are removed
  • Members agree to rep CYN 100% of the time (personal Guild banks are allowed)
  • Members MUST have a microphone and use Mumble voice chat in Guild Groups
  • Members agree to log on to the guild website at least once a week. Members who do not log on after one month will be removed from Guild.
  • Members must treat one another with respect and dignity, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
  • Members will refrain from making racist or sexist remarks on Mumbe, or in guild chat, and keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor.
  • Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

I’ve been playing GW2 for a few months now (interrupted briefly by a cross-country move and a foray into SWTOR) and I’ve started to get into a little bit of WvW.

I’m looking for a casual, mature guild of gamers with jobs/famalies who have lives and are available somewhere between 6pm and 1am EST (I live out West so I play 6ish to 11ish weekdays Mountain Time, which is 8pm to 1am EST, and anytime during the day when I get the chance on weekends).

I’m looking for people who won’t mind questing in PvE, or helping a noob get used to WvW competition. And, if nothing’s going on, I wouldn’t mind a Guild that’s simply around in the chat so I don’t feel like the only player in the game.

Thanks for the help

Crimson Guards United Gaming Recruitment :

In 2003 a small group of friends founded CG to play casually and focus our time on one game. It soon took off into more then one game and developed into what we now call “Crimson Guards United” gaming. Guild Wars 2 was chosen for its impressive MMO game play style which sets itself apart from most MMO’s and as of right now we have been openly recruiting on Jade Quarry.

Founder: “I would like to welcome those who have just joined and to show everyone my thanks for the support, we will be hosting Gem giveaway’s when we reach 40 members on Guild Wars 2. CGU had already held more then a few youtube giveaways and gained new subscribers. For that we from CGU Gaming salute you all.

Guild Focus: Right now our main focus for the guild is PvE Dungeoning, Dailys, Monthlys, and Group Events. Once we recruit more members into CGU we will shift our focus from this to Guild WvW and the newly added Guild Missions. We know some members like to do Dungeons or just PvE in general more than doing WvW or PvP so now members are required to do one or the other. Here with CGU Gaming we believe in letting every member do what they enjoy in-game and we believe in-turn thats what makes the Guild better as a division.

Division Requirements :

So, we wanted to set up a strong division here on Guild Wars 2 and so far its on the right track. We are currently accepting all skills levels and character levels. Our only requirement is 16+ years of age, to keep drama out of our guild so every mature player can have a fun experience in our guild. To join our leadership you must show you will be active, show you have what it takes to lead, and be able to promote CGU. It won’t we easy to start off but the leadership positions may go fast. We usually let our current active members on Guildwars make the final decision who they want to represent them.

Additional Requirements for Leadership :

Age 18+
Active on ventrilo

Other Divisions CGU Games on :

We are also currently playing on Planetside 2, League of legends, Minecraft, World Of Warcraft, Smite and others as well. For every game we play on we make it our mission to unite our fellow crimson guards of gaming.

For more information please visit our website http://www.cgunited.net

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact these IGN :

UndeadCreepshow
cgu fairyduster
Freestylerage

More Contact Information :

Ventrilo : cgunited.maxfrag.net Port : 44192
RaidCall ID : 5383646
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com

in Guilds

Telthias.8095

Thanks for all the responses.

I’m still thinking about a server transfer, but my preference is to remain on the Northern Shiverpeaks server for now. I’m hoping to find a small to medium sized guild where I won’t get lost in the press, but one large enough to make a difference in Dungeons and WvW.

Looks like I have some good choices in front of me

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

If you change your mind about transferring, your attitude fits well with ours. We’re a medium-sized guild that feels like a family but still has a diverse population of people that get things done. No cliques here.

http://www.obeythelime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Odid.7289

Odid.7289

I sent you a PM

www.solaguild.com Guild Leader
Duecalion Ironhorn/Warrior; Inari Kitsune/Thief

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Sent you a pm as well

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: Galmuth.3967

Galmuth.3967

Hey Telthias!

Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers [PMS] is still recruiting on Yak’s Bend. We’re the GW2 division of a much larger community, the PMS|H2O Clan.

We’re a small, close-knit PvX guild dabbling in most of everything, but our focus has always been playing together. This is important to us, and if it’s important to you, then we’d be more than happy to have you join our family.

Your play times fit ours just perfectly! We’re mostly active 10PM – 2PM EST Weekdays, even more so on weekends of course. You can find us horsing around on PvE maps and what not, though lately it’s been a mad scramble to complete stuff in Southsun. XD

For more information about us, you can check out: http://gw2pms.tumblr.com or head to our Forums.

Feel free to send me a PM here or ingame (Galmuth) if you have any questions! Take care and have fun in Tyria!