Looking for a Guild

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: shane.1354

shane.1354

Hi. I started playing at release, but took a break. I am just getting back into the game. I have one lvl 80 ranger and soem starter characters.

I am a casual gamer, I play a couple nights a week, west coast, and I am looking for a smaller ish guild

I am more into PVE. My Character is newly lvl 80 and I am looking to do some dungeons and other content to try and get geared up.

I am older, so I would prefer a mature friendly guild. I’m on dragonbrand

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Jassari.3294

Jassari.3294

Hello there Shane!

Im not sure if you are interested in moving servers or not. But if you are ok with that, I think our guild would be great for you!

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

Hey Shane,

Sent you a PM

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

Hi Shane,

Not sure if a server transfer or guesting is an option for you, if so I think Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing might be what you are looking for.

If you can’t find what you are looking for on Dragonbrand or even if you are just curious and would like to see what we are all about, our web site is at http://hedo.guildportal.com The “Information” section on the home page should give you a feel for the type of mature, close-knit atmosphere we have.

Thanks for your time and good luck finding the right “home”. If you have any questions please PM me here or in game at myenchantedlife.3729

Vel/Nichole
In Game: myenchantedlife.3729
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Hey Shane. My guild Writhe [WRTH] is all about casual gaming and not getting stressed out over a game. A lot of us are older so we have things like work or school to focus on. Most of play at night so that’s usually the time we run guild missions or dungeon running. We use raidcall to chat when we need to. We have about 22 people atm.

We’re located on Darkhaven but for PvE content that isn’t a major issue to relocate. If you would like more info message me.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Hi. I started playing at release, but took a break. I am just getting back into the game. I have one lvl 80 ranger and soem starter characters.

I am a casual gamer, I play a couple nights a week, west coast, and I am looking for a smaller ish guild

I am more into PVE. My Character is newly lvl 80 and I am looking to do some dungeons and other content to try and get geared up.

I am older, so I would prefer a mature friendly guild. I’m on dragonbrand

Crimson Guards United Gaming Recruitment :

In 2003 a small group of friends founded CG to play casually and focus our time on one game. It soon took off into more then one game and developed into what we now call “Crimson Guards United” gaming. Guild Wars 2 was chosen for its impressive MMO game play style which sets itself apart from most MMO’s and as of right now we have been openly recruiting on Jade Quarry.

Founder: “I would like to welcome those who have just joined and to show everyone my thanks for the support, we will be hosting Gem giveaway’s when we reach 40 members on Guild Wars 2. CGU had already held more then a few youtube giveaways and gained new subscribers. For that we from CGU Gaming salute you all.

Guild Focus: Right now our main focus for the guild is PvE Dungeoning, Dailys, Monthlys, and Group Events. Once we recruit more members into CGU we will shift our focus from this to Guild WvW and the newly added Guild Missions. We know some members like to do Dungeons or just PvE in general more than doing WvW or PvP so now members are required to do one or the other. Here with CGU Gaming we believe in letting every member do what they enjoy in-game and we believe in-turn thats what makes the Guild better as a division.

Division Requirements :

So, we wanted to set up a strong division here on Guild Wars 2 and so far its on the right track. We are currently accepting all skills levels and character levels. Our only requirement is 16+ years of age, to keep drama out of our guild so every mature player can have a fun experience in our guild. To join our leadership you must show you will be active, show you have what it takes to lead, and be able to promote CGU. It won’t we easy to start off but the leadership positions may go fast. We usually let our current active members on Guildwars make the final decision who they want to represent them.

Additional Requirements for Leadership :

Age 18+
Active on ventrilo

Other Divisions CGU Games on :

We are also currently playing on Planetside 2, League of legends, Minecraft, World Of Warcraft, Smite and others as well. For every game we play on we make it our mission to unite our fellow crimson guards of gaming.

For more information please visit our website http://www.cgunited.net

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact these IGN :

UndeadCreepshow
cgu fairyduster
Freestylerage

More Contact Information :

Ventrilo : cgunited.maxfrag.net Port : 3883
RaidCall ID : 5383646
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Galmuth.3967

Galmuth.3967

Hey Shane!

Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers [PMS] is still recruiting on Yak’s Bend. We’re the GW2 division of a much larger community, the PMS|H2O Clan.

We’re a small, close-knit PvX guild dabbling in most of everything, but our focus has always been playing together. This is important to us, and if it’s important to you, then we’d be more than happy to have you join our family.

There’s no pressure for you to move since guesting has eliminated that need to enjoy PvE content together. If you’re open to it, come give us a try and see if we’re a good fit for ya.

For more information about us, you can check out: http://gw2pms.tumblr.com or head to our Forums.

Feel free to send me a PM here or ingame if you have any questions! Take care and have fun in Tyria!

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: JNetRocks.3652

JNetRocks.3652

Hi Shane! I think you might be a great fit for us. Our guild is Guardians of the Mists and we’re a PvE-primary guild on Jade Quarry (also have some SPvP action). Most of our members are also west-coast evening players so that’s a prime time for us!

We’re really focused on recruiting members with great personalities who want to have a social experience. People who will rep the guild full time and participate in Team Speak and on the forums for guild contests are our dream addition!

We’re not as large as some of the big guilds so we don’t have all the unlocks and perks to offer, but we have a solid core of good players who are fun to chat with and play with.

Overview:

• Team Speak server
  • Website with forums: http://www.guardiansjq.enjin.com
  • Guild Missions: Bounties @ Saturday @ 5:00 PM Server time + Treks
  • Dungeons / Fractals of the Mists regularly
  • SPvP players from rank 0 – 50 if you’re interested in that!

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: shane.1354

shane.1354

I have some options, really looking to avoid a server transfer, also looking for a group that does most events around 8-12 west coast time. If you fix that bill keep posting.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Malum Factum

We recently have opened recruitment to all North American servers focusing on PvE and sPvP. You can stay on your current server to run Dungeons and sPvP with our guild!

You can also Guest to Yak’s Bend for Guild Missions/Jumping Puzzles/Leveling/etc. with us.

See Our Recruitment Post Here

If you are into WvW; we also have groups running this on the regular; however that would require a transfer to our server on Yak’s Bend!

learn more about us |submit your application

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Solaxo.7409)