Looking for a Guild

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Roltanamo.9152

Roltanamo.9152

Hey There!

Obviously I’m looking for a guild to join. I am “new” to Guild Wars 2 because I only bought it a few weeks ago. Currently my main is a Ranger but I still love messing around with other professions, it’s not uncommon to find me switching characters often.

A little more about what I’m looking for!

~Most important to me is finding a guild that is NOT a corporation, I play this game for fun.
~I prefer a smaller guild but I am not opposed to a large community.
~I do not want to be required to participate in certain events, I am still in school and that comes first. I do have a life outside of the game. The most I’ll ever go without logging on is a week, but I try to never let that happen.
~I am more focused on PvE but the WvWvW in this game is intriguing and what I’ve done with it hasn’t been enough.
~I really would prefer to not use Vent, I am perfectly fine listening but I will rarely contribute.

I am not new to the Guild Wars game, I played the first for 3-4 years and logged many hours doing what I loved.

Feel free to respond here or through a PM, I am considering all options right now. Thank you very much!

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Arazin.4861

Arazin.4861

Hi there!

Nocturnal Indulgence sounds just like what you are looking for. We are a very laid back guild that just enjoys running with each other.

We are a PvX guild that dabbles in everything and we have a great group of people. Looking for more people interested in PvP and WvW as we have a few members who would like to team up.

We do offer a mumble server (not mandatory but listening for coordination is always recommended on runs or for a laugh), constantly updated website, guild upgrades and friendly people.

If this sounds like a good match you can find out more about us and apply at www.indulgeatnight.com

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or whisper me in game.
Toon name: Astrid Gunnhilder
Display name: Arazin.4861

Hope to talk to you soon,
A

Guild Leader
Nocturnal Indulgence [NOX]
www.indulgeatnight.com

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Roltanamo,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server, which we mostly use for dungeon runs/WvW and have several players who just listen and respond via guild/party chat. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 15-20 players out of 90’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: naqaden.5698

naqaden.5698

Hey Roltanamo,

Pansies Voicelessly Exploring [PVE] doesn’t PvP or use voice chat, though we enter WvW maps for completion. We’re small, casual guild and you sound like a perfect fit!

The thing right now is our server, Sanctum of Rall, is full. You’d still have access to guild chat, but limited partying and no access to guild upgrades/boons till switching is possible. We’re reporting all the bots we can to make space!

Have fun wherever you end up :]

Edit: 2 new members were able to switch over within 24hrs as we fluctuated between full and high. Just keep an eye out.

(edited by naqaden.5698)

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Baazutai.4807

Baazutai.4807

Greetings. Yaks Bend is the world you want to be in and Badger Spirits is the Guild for you. We are a medium sized guild (100 players or so) and we focus mainly on WvW. However, daily you will find groups running dungeons or farming materials. We are friendly relaxed and made up of mostly Students and Military/ ex military. Our hours are lenient, and the atmosphere is very enjoyable. We want the best gaming experience and are always willing to help a fellow guild member.

Drop me a whisper in game sometime, name’s Baazutai. I’ll be happy to respond and give you details on Yaks Bend.

Badger Spirits, Den Master
Yaks Bend Alliance

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: ProdigY.4931

ProdigY.4931

if you are interested in a Guild on Jade Quarry , Unreal may be the guild for you. We are mostly compromised of friends who used to play JK2 9 years back and just stuck together. We plan on getting member base up with new faces and bringing back regulars but this will always be casual. We have a Vent server but it’s not mandatory.

We will have hardcore players who play a lot and some just casual, either works fine fir us, just trying to get this off the ground and get fun activities going! Our site is Unrealgw2.enjin.com if you are interested

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Lord Rhett.9360

Lord Rhett.9360

Good day to you!

The Friendship Brigade is a very friendly (hence the name) and helpful guild that calls Devona’s Rest our home. Devona’s Rest has shown incredible perseverance over the past months, rising from last place to first (in our bracket, at least). I’ve never experienced a long queue to get anywhere, but there are always enough players online to do stuff with (like raiding in WvW or dungeon-ing in PvE). Even if no one from the Brigade is online, most everyone in Devona’s Rest is helpful and willing to quest or dungeon crawl or do whatever it is that interests you.

As for our specific guild, we enjoy helping each other and generally having a good time. I, myself, am a moderately hardcore player, and we have several who are on consistently. We are also very casual-friendly, because helping people and having a good time is our main goal. We are small, but we strive to make ourselves known as reliable and helpful.

If WvW is more your thing, we also have a strong connection with Sun Tzu Disciples, a WvW-heavy guild, so if they’re raiding, we can help you be a part of their army.

On a more personal note, my favorite parts of GW2 are the jumping puzzles and PvE. WvW is fun, but there’s something awesome about completing a clever puzzle that makes my happy inside. We’re big on PvE, but we don’t shy away from WvW when we feel brave.

Whether you enjoy jumping puzzles, PvE, WvW, or just having a good time, The Friendship Brigade has it all.

Best of luck to you, and wherever you decide to make your home, may the magic of friendship and the spirit of victory follow you!

- Dallas Kayden[PWNY], Equestrian

My Little Dolyak: Supply is Magic

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings!

The Gryphons Aerie is a fairly new, small 18+ (16/17 accepted after a sponsorship from another member) PvE/RP guild on Tarnished Coast. While we’re mostly PvE, we also have a few people who enjoy a bit of casual WvW. We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

We do have a TeamSpeak3, but it’s use is 100% optional. There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Taurzo.8254

Taurzo.8254

Rolatanamo,

I read your post and found that Reprobate [RePR] may be a great fit for you. We are located on the NA server Crystal Desert. You mentioned your interest in a smaller guild that is not ran like a corporation. We have that. Our guild is smaller due to the fact we are a newer guild. And I like to incorporate members opinions in all choices that are made. That way guild decisions are made AS A GUILD.

We are all people who have lives outside of GW2 and thus understand that real life comes first! We DO NOT expect you to neglect or put-off your real life plans, issues, or emergencies for the guild. We don’t require members participate in guild events and such however, we would not be opposed to you participating either.

As a newer guild we are in need of bright, innovative and active players. Players who will contribute ideas, time, and/or effort to the guild and through those contributions create a guild in which they’re proud of. A guild that is fun, friendly, active and overall beneficial.

I hope to hear from you!

- Waerloga / Thallyx (in-game)

Reprobate [RePR] | Crystal Desert [NA]
Reprobate Guild Site
Reprobate Guild Posting

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: DirtySnwBoarder.8106

DirtySnwBoarder.8106

If you’re still looking my guild is recruiting, we’re a casual guild with hardcore tendencies based out of Colorado.
The Cassiline Brotherhood is a guild on Ehmry Bay. We’re dedicated to good times and having fun, more than likely while enjoying some booze. We have no specific focus towards PvP or PvE but instead do it all and basically just having a good time, whatever that might involve at the moment. We have dungeon runs pretty much nightly and even do the occasional guild PvP on the weekends.
We are a medium sized guild with around 90 members. We have an active base, with TS3, a guild website and tons of guild upgrades including a treasure trove and all upgrades at a minimum of lvl 4.
We are an adult guild so adult language and jokes can be expected, if not encouraged! Consider yourself warned.
If you’re interested go to www.thecassilinebrotherhood.com and fill out an application and we’ll be sure to invite you in game ASAP.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : IP – cgunited.maxfrag.net Port – 3883
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com

Check Out and subscribe to our other channels as well :

http://www.youtube.com...GuardsUnited?feature=mhee
http://www.youtube.com/user/CGUnitedMMO http://www.youtube.com/user/CGUnitedStrategy http://www.youtube.com.../CGUShooters?feature=mhee

Check Out Our Other Network Sites :

#!/CGUGAMING
https://www.facebook.c...ed-Gaming/255628887819423
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CGUnited
http://www.xfire.com/communities/cgunitedd/
http://turntable.fm/cgu

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer
- Well organized events and monthly giveaways even if your not a member

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Ventrilo : IP – cgunited.maxfrag.net Port – 3883

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Maceh.3849

Maceh.3849

Warlord is about meeting new people and having fun PvPing. Now we’re looking to enjoy all aspects of Guild Wars 2. Warlord is a primarily NA WvW guild looking to get into sPvP and PvE. Our founding members come from many different MMOs including Aion, LoL, Rappelz, and Tera. We also have a vent.
Recruitment Information: We are currently looking for members on Sanctum of Rall interested in any of the following:
WvW
- Currently, we are most active in WvW during the end of the week, Thursday-Sunday around 6pm Central. We are looking for more members to form small raiding groups. We use vent to coordinate our groups it is highly recommended to log on vent even if you do not wish to talk to listen during raids.
sPvP
- While WvW is our main focus, sPvP is a great way to improve individual and group PvP skills. We are looking to form sPvP groups to practice together, and as we expand to run various guild and paid tournament events.
PvE
- This is an area we currently lack in and wish to greatly expand. From running instances to leveling alts and exploring more classes, we want get more involved in everything this game has to offer.
Rules: Our only rules are no flaming, no scamming, and no cheating/hacking. Warlord has a zero tolerance on these issues.
If interested, feel free to contact any of our guild leaders or officers:
Guild Leaders
Warlord.9074 (main Blood Bath)
Maceh.3894 (main Maceh)
Officers
Ulara.9061 (main Eleni Cyra)
Lraund.6429 (main Lraund)
Trickyg.8752 (main Trickyg)
Leotie.1785 (main Leotie)
Haha wtf.9145 (main Ghostrevolver)

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Roltanamo,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our

small cosy laid back guild.

We have only 33 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we still

maintain to keep the family feeling.

Most of our members are 18+ right now, I would not mind taking younger

members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people now, we play

every day and mostly play together in party.

We have RaidCall, and all actives are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy

bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

I’ve send you a PM regarding our guild

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: callidus.7085

callidus.7085

This is certainly one way to get guild recruitment messages… well, if you’re ever on Crystal Desert, consider giving Baghatur of Ragnarok [BOR] a try ;-)

Slow down and smell the pixels.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Mwari.8016

Mwari.8016

Hey Roltanamo,

Not sure what time zone you play in, but thought I would give you a bit of info about Disarray. We are a PvX guild focused on PvE content and WvW. A good group of us is interested in world completion (I am at about 66% currently so a ways to go) if that is something that interests you.

We have about 50 – 60 members now, and just trying to recruit like minded individuals. If we sound like something you would be interested in, feel free to PM me with your questions, or visit our site at http://www.disarrayguild.com. We are located on Anvil Rock, and most of our players are on during the evening/weekend, throughout the US and Canada.

Thanks for your time (and hope to talk to you soon!)

Mwari, or Ming Dara in game.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Roltanamo.9152

Roltanamo.9152

Thanks for all the information everyone! Currently I think I found a guild so please refrain from sending any more PM’s or posting here. Thank you all, I wish I could pick everyone.