Looking for a Guild!

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Arbitrium.9716

Arbitrium.9716

I’m currently looking for a guild stricly in Blackgate. I will not be transferring to other servers anymore as I already did from Sea of Sorrows (at least not for a while). Unless you don’t mind me Guesting for quite a while.

• I’m looking for a medium-sized guild of about 20 or more active and representing. An active and PvE-focused guild (some PvP/WvW), high level upgrades with either close to unlocking Guild Missions or already unlocked at least one.
  • A guild with players that takes exploits seriously (no exceptions) and doesn’t try to speed run everything like the content didn’t matter. Would be great to find one with players actively running dungeons and also practices some patience while in it.
  • Be a mature community with respectful players. I don’t see any reason for me to insult anyone at all, nor should you. Ever find yourself in that situation? Take a break, please.
  • I understand most guilds have issues with representation. All I’m asking for is to allow me to switch to my WvW-focused guild from time to time. I mainly do PvE content, anyway.
  • Please be an NA-based guild. (USA) My Timezone is PST.
  • I’m also trying to avoid a guild with closed circle of friends. That’s a major turn-off for me and a lot of other players that want to be part of the guild and it’s members. This tend to promote favoritism so don’t bother posting your AD if you have this going on.
  • An active website to view more information about the guild would be nice. I believe a guild website is a valuable tool for communication outside of the game. You can’t consider yourself as an established and organized guild without one.
  • VOIP’s aren’t a must, but it’s a plus. Only reason I say that is because my new headset that’s supposedly comfortable is crushing my head. It becomes very uncomfortable after not even an hour of use.

Now about myself as a player: I’m actually a pretty casual player with plenty of time on his hands. I try to be as helpful as possible to new players asking for knowledge. I’m always willing to help run/guide through a dungeon if I’m experienced enough in it. Overall, I’m not as social as others may think, but I can be very helpful in the game unless I have my focus on something else.

I’d prefer for any recruiters to leave a post or message me in here for your information as whispering in-game can be quite messy. Thank you.

(edited by Arbitrium.9716)

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Arbitrium.9716

What exactly is the required amount of players to start a guild mission? Can anyone give me an answer for this? I may just adjust the type of guild that I’m looking for.

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Jaskra.6940

Jaskra.6940

I will say that finding a small or medium sized guild that has guild missions available will be darn near impossible. =( The way guild missions are designed only very large guilds with a surplus of influence will be able to do missions at present, unless they make a very drastic change to his unfair system. That said my own guild is a large guild on Blackgate, you would be welcome to guest/transfer and join us if you find us worthy. I will say that we are currently building Architecture VI (new as of the patch) to open Guild Puzzles.

About Us:

We’re a adult PvX guild that has a large community that is active 24/7 (usually 15-25 players at all hours) and are comprised of players from the USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, and other oceanic areas. =) There is typically a core group of players, amongst the large throng, that are always online. There is always chatter and friendly banter available; as well as, active gameplay with guildies. We regularly participate in group events like the MAW in Wayfarer Foothills, which has become a guild favorite for leveling; as well as, dungeons and the Elder dragons (high lvl open world raids). We’re looking forward to participating in the new Guild Mission system!

The primary objective of the guild is to play and chat with our fellow guildies by exploring the maps, questing, defeating dungeons, completing challenging jumping puzzles, and participating in WvW. We are a Level 5 guild, this means maxed out guild upgrades, who regularly keep up guild boots for our guild mates. These boosts include: +5% EXP, +10% Magic Find, +15% Karma, +10 Gathering Bonus. Through grouping and playing together we have and will continue to accrue influence to maintain boosts and future upgrades that benefit all members. We’re trying to take over the world, one innocent bystander at a time. We would look forward to playing with you in the game!

We have a active website and TeamSpeak 3 server available as well. =)The purpose for this website is to have a place outside of game for guild communication and where players can share information. The website is regularly updated with guild news and the banner typically changes monthly depending on the holiday. You can see our current upgrade and boost list on our website, via screenshots. =)

If you would like to talk to me personally please contact me, the co-guild leader, or one of our officers in game:

Server: Blackgate
Character: Jaskra Ryonative [Guild Leader]
ID: Jaskra.6940

Other Contacts:
nideovinja.2543 [Co-Guild Leader]
Laurel McFang.7159 [Officer]
Callia.1384 [Officer]
archilles.3185 [Officer]

Jaskra Ryonative ~ Mesmer
Meredith Nic Éssus ~ Necromancer
[Blackgate]

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Jaskra.6940

Jaskra.6940

What exactly is the required amount of players to start a guild mission? Can anyone give me an answer for this? I may just adjust the type of guild that I’m looking for.

To give you an idea, we just queued up Architecture VI for 30,000 influence and it will be building over the next week and 3 days. Unless a guild is large & active enough to accrue the mass amount of influence (I only listed one of several guild missions that cost exorbitant amounts.) they will never see guild missions.

Jaskra Ryonative ~ Mesmer
Meredith Nic Éssus ~ Necromancer
[Blackgate]

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hey Arb,

Im going to send you a PM with more detailed info about us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks.

~ Friskosmash

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

Yeah, you’re going to have trouble finding a guild of 20 members that already has guild missions going. It’s a shame because my small guild would meet your requirements except guild missions as we are still working on saving up the influence – but we are committed to having fun getting to our goal. Good luck to you!

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Daelwyn.3967

Daelwyn.3967

Hey Arbitrium,
We are The Garbage Men and we’re mainly a dungeon running group. We don’t do any speed runs and we don’t take advantage of any exploits. We have about 15 members right now, and except for my fiance and his brother, have met everyone in game. =)

We don’t however have guild missions up and running but here’s our current plan. Since we have members that are cross server, we’re researching economy and politics first so we can get the 3 day magic find/karma boosters so we can get those going for weekends. Then we’re going to save up money to buy the influence needed to start the guild missions.
If you want more information about us – check here.

PM: Sabeiral, Koerim, or Ironhall for an invite
Mail: Daelwyn.3967.

I hope you find a guild that works out for you =)
~Saebrial

LvL 80 Elementalist
[TGM]A Guild for Clearing Dungeon Trash
Mail: Daelwyn.3967 for invite

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Howdy Arbitrium,

Black Crescent is recruiting and noobs are welcome!
We are a very casual, small/medium size PVX guild. You can check out my guild recruitment post for more info >>here<< or hit me up if you don’t feel like reading.

We already have Guild Bounties Unlock (the first mission you have to unlock) building and will be unlocked & ready to play in t-minus 50 hours (give or take).

Let me know if you need any help in game!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

Looking for a Guild!

in Guilds

Arbitrium.9716

I’ve updated my preferences and will be contacting a few of the guilds that replied.

So many awesome guilds. I wish you all well with your progress.