Looking for a Guild

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Dazers.4621

Dazers.4621

Hello!

As the title says, I’m looking to join a guild to take on various aspect of the game. Here’s my “resume” so you can get a picture of what you’ll enroll in your guild :

- Playing a level 80 thief as of now but plan on rolling a Mesmer/Guardian/Engineer depending on the situation.

- I’ve mostly played solo so far but I’m a good team player. Like I said, I don’t mind rolling any class or type of role (DPS, Support, Tanky)

- I’m an hardcore casual type of player; Whenever I do something with a group of people I try to be at the best of my performance, but I don’t want to be told to be there at every event and don’t miss a dungeon run. I’ll show up most of the time but I don’t want to be forced.

- Just in case it could be of use; I’ve been a raid leader on RIFT for 1 year so tactics/combat analysis is something I know, if the need ever arise. Also, I’m fluent in English and French.

Here’s what I’m mostly looking for:
- PvE guild but also a WvW on the side would be really nice.
- I don’t really do PvP but I could get into that if I have partners to work with.
- Sizewise, I would prefer a small/medium type of guild; I like to know the people I play with. If your guild membership is already high, then I’m not your guy.
- I’ve been saving a lot of Karma Jug to use with the guild bonuses so that is something I’m looking into. But fear not! I play enough of the game to get the influence for those bonuses really quick.
- Guild questing interest me too, I’ll make sure to be there whenever there will be one available

I just transferred to Ferguson’s Crossing to get on US servers since I made a mistake and started on EU servers. So I currently can’t change of server because of the CD on transfer and the lack of gold/gems. But I could transfer eventually if I do like a certain guild.

You can contact me in game directly; Dazers (Thief), Monsieur Douleur (Engy)
Or by posting here or via PM, although I check my PM once per day.

Thank you and have a good day!

Omnia Vanitas – Everything is but vanity

(edited by Dazers.4621)

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I may be a WvW commander for SBI, but I think you’d be a good fit for [VZ] based on the maturity of your post and the type of content and guild you are looking for. As a preface, you wouldn’t be required to change servers and could run with us for as long as you like from FC, though eventually if you wanted to run WvW with us you’d probably want to switch. That’d be entirely up to you, though, because we do lots of PvE content too. (Guild missions in a few days, so excited!!)

Anyway, we’re a guild of about 45-55 players who are looking primarily for friends and people willing to chat and get to know us. We do hardcore PvE content (I, myself, do the level 40 tier of fractals regularly), and have lots of dungeon masters with great mastery over the PvE content of the game. I am a lot like you in that regard; when I do anything, I want to be the best I can be at it. I’d like to think we’ve achieved that as a guild, and are always looking for more like-minded individuals. We also run WvW a lot, and I am personally one of the known commanders on our server, so if you ever did want to transfer, I’d love to run with you. Hopefully my post here is an indicator, but we’re a mature group of players, though I must say that we like to joke around from time to time!

Anyway, if you have any questions, you can fire me a PM in-game, on here, send me some in-game mail, or post in the [VZ] thread linked in my signature. It’d be a pleasure to quell any concerns you might have, and I hope to talk to you soon.

Lastly, regardless of the outcome of this, I wish you the best in finding the guild you’re looking for. It’s really the difference between “kind-of” enjoying GW2 and really enjoying it.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Dazers.4621

Dazers.4621

I’m still searching for a guild, preferably on the Ferguson’s Crossing server. Also, I have never done any dungeon in the game (regular, explorer or FotM) so starting from scratch with a new guild is fine by me.

Omnia Vanitas – Everything is but vanity

(edited by Dazers.4621)

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Mjdanielsm.4261

Mjdanielsm.4261

PACT would love to have you, We are a fairly new guild established on 02/24/2013 in Fort-Aspenwood with experienced players and a very dedicated leader (we are currently at 176 members and growing) all members are very active.
We are a casual group focused on PvX (WvW, sPvP, Tournaments, and PvE) we do all kinds of special guild events together (Power lvling, Guild rampaging, Karaoke over TS, Drinking games, WvW, sPvP, dungeon races, guild lotto, Legendary weapon support and so much more!)
We treat every member with the utmost respect and care. We are built on the principals of brotherhood, unity, and friendship and act more like a large family than any guild you have ever seen. PACT was founded by Zander and 8 other members to give more to the community and provide a family in which anyone could call home. We have many multilingual members and we can speak English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, and French. we are pushing to become an international guild and we currently have members from all around the world (Canada, US, Australasia, New Zealand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and Japan to list a few.
We only have a few requirements to be a member of PACT: follow our guild policy: No Discrimination/Religion/politics in Guild chat or teamspeak. all members must be 18+, be respectful of your fellow brothers and sisters and most importantly have fun!
I strongly suggest trying us out, if you don’t like what you see and within the first few moments you don’t feel like a important member of our family then you can leave us with no hard feelings. Our brotherhood is just something you yourself will have to experience. Feel free to check us out @ www.pactguild.com register an account if you want to know more or look me up in game and I will gladly drop what I am doing to answer any questions you might have.
If you do find that you like what you see, we will help you transfer to FA and may very well pay the whole 38 gold to get you with the rest of us

Attachments:

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Ckris.5398

Ckris.5398

Hey Dazers;

Ecclesia is always welcoming new members of all professions and levels. We take pride in our relaxed, helpful, mature community, which includes a website and forums, as well as Teamspeak. We are a no-pressure guild, encouraging players to do what they like, at whatever pace they want. We all have lives outside of the game; some members login every night, others less often.

Ecclesia is also very stable, having been in existence for over 5 years. Some of our members have been there since the beginning, and some have joined the Guild within the past few days. You only need to visit our site to see how our roster is growing. That said, we aren’t a large(100+ member) group, and you certainly feel like, as a member, you matter; that you aren’t “lost in the crowd”.

We regularly run dungeons and fractals. Though we are a “smaller” guild, we do have Bounty Missions unlocked. We also have a dedicated WvW cooridinator for once or twice a week WvW nights which, of course, are optional.

We have members of all ages, but we have a minimum age requirement of 18.

We do have a policy against anything obscene, vulgar, or in generally poor taste. Though we like to joke around and, of course, have fun, we prefer to keep things family-friendly.

Personally, I’ve been with Ecclesia for over 2 years, and while there are many casual/relaxed/mature guilds out there, I’m sure there isn’t one that is a more welcoming and helpful community than ours, and it’d be great to add another like-minded person to the group!

For more info, visit Ecclesia Guild

Best,

Ckris

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hi Dazers

We have a small guild I thought I would introduce you to. We are a casual guild where no regular events are enforced. We are about friendship and helping each other out, learning about the game together and leaning on guild members when we need help. We have run a few dungeons together but have plenty more yet to explore together as well.

We have vent for dungeons and we also have a website for communication and sharing ideas and achievements etc.

We are mostly adult players, some younger but all of us mature and polite. We would welcome you into our guild if you would like to join us We are always looking for down to earth players who share a common goal of having fun and exploring the world and we think you would fit right in.

We are however on a different server to you, we are situated on Ehmry Bay. We have a couple of members also on different servers and so far this has proven not to be a problem. Who knows, if you join and like us, maybe one day you will move over to our server, we will of course, never pressure you to do so.

Please feel free to contact us in game for a chat – WynterRaven or speak to my Co-Leader Jon Blackraven.

Hope to hear from you soon.

WynterRaven

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Ashandra.9205

Ashandra.9205

Hi there, Dazers! Sounds like Ascended Legion [AL] could be the guild for you.

About Us:
We are a small guild of incredibly rowdy people who like to have fun in-game while chatting on our Mumble (voice chat thingamajig like Ventrilo and TeamSpeak) server. We run all the dungeons, fractals, dailies, events and some WvW. We never take ourselves too seriously, but we are experienced and competent players. We are a close-knit group that sound like we’ve known each other for years, but really we just picked up some of these folks in Queensdale. We are mostly from all over the US and in our 20’s, with some exceptions.

What We Are Looking For:

• Fun, open-minded individuals. Your age doesn’t matter but if you’re either a minor or a bit “advanced” on the years – be warned that we can be pretty darn vulgar.
  • You don’t have to be as talkative as some of us, but as previously stated we are lovingly rude to each other. If you are at all sensitive, walk away! This is not the guild for you.
  • Your level and experience does not matter, all you need is a willingness to learn and ability to listen.

Who To Talk To:
To get recruited and see whether you mesh well with us or not – contact our guild leader Vitalis Dverran, officers Ashandra Felsword (me) and Marmos Vanders. You may send any of us a whisper or in-game mail.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hi Dazers,

That’s a very nice resume. My guild is a social guild on Sorrows Furnace — we exist for the sole purpose of having fun people to play with. You describing yourself as hardcore casual makes perfect sense to me. AI is probably a little more casual hardcore. We do dungeons, fractals, guild missions, and WvW but if things should happen to go badly we just regroup and try again. We even play tournament sPvP for fun.

And I have to tell you the Sorrows Furnace server takes casual-hardcore to the extreme! We are in the bottom tier of WvW — the dregs of the worlds. But (here is where that hardcore part comes in) we have been winning so decisively in the bottom tier that our server has the very best WvW bonuses of any in the game. Ha!

If you like to laugh while you play, if having a good time while acquiring your Teddy Bear Tokens is important to you, if you can handle salty language and off-color jokes without being derogatory, then we just might be the guild for you. Check us out

Here is our recruitment thread.

And our guild forums Alchemy Incorporated.

Have fun!

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace