Looking for a Guild

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: stormbringer.6527

stormbringer.6527

Hi I’m a casual gamer looking for a guild to go through the game.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Is there a specific server you are looking for?

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: stormbringer.6527

stormbringer.6527

Is there a specific server you are looking for?

I’m currently in Ruins of Surnia at the moment, I’m not to fussed on the server.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Stormbringer,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers. You can try out the guild by guesting, which is free, before deciding on changing your home server.

We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 181 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are not huge, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized Guild Missions, WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Lady Luna Loves/Lady Luna Love/Luna Lovess, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Oronis.2014

Oronis.2014

Hi Stormbringer,

About Tribe Gaming

www.TribeGaming.com
Jade Quarry

For nearly 10 years, Tribe Gaming has been an active participant in the games you play. With its roots in Diablo II, Tribe has been a competitive community builder over the years in games such as Aion, Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, TERA, and Rift.

Tribe Gaming currently has members in World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 and are experiencing a golden age of success in those chapters.

We are looking to expand our player-base in Guild Wars 2 as a PvX guild, meaning that we enjoy all aspects of the game, WvW, PvE, and PvP.

About Our Culture and Community

Serious Fun: Tribe focuses on bringing together community oriented, sociable, engaging people who are also active, competent, success-driven players. We don’t want just one side of that coin, you need to be both. We are a group of "serious-fun" people that enjoy playing hard and overcoming challenges, and then kicking back, joking around, and enjoying each other’s company. A healthy sense of humor is a must. We reject players who we don’t feel would be a good culture fit with our group more often than we reject based on skill, or gear or previous success. We seek out members that are both good players and good people. New and experienced players that fit this competitive yet supportive profile are welcome.

Mature, Adult Player-base: Most members in Tribe are working adults, many married, some with families and children. We understand the constraints and needs that your personal life can play on your game time. Yet we also place a strong emphasis on personal responsibility and accountability. Tribe disagrees with the premise that how you act in a game can be different than how you may interact with people in your day-to-day life; Gaming IS real life. Lack of accountability towards other players on your team impacts them. Tribe members are conscientious of how their actions and words directly impact the play of their fellow community members.

Cross-game Community: Tribe is a very active community, playing a large number of online and offline games at any given time. Our focus is on the community over any specific game, so our forums receive dozens of posts daily as our members get to know each other. We enjoy playing other games for fun and mixing with other people in Tribe. When you join Tribe you join a gaming community first, and a specific guild second. Many of our members have been with us for several years. Tribe offers the flexibility to enjoy new games while still being a member of a strong and active community.

Lasting Friendships: Many of us are on a first name basis. We have a yearly gathering to meet, and people have attended each other’s weddings. We are an open and accepting community, and are always looking for more good people to come and be a part.

Our Goals in Guild Wars 2

* Be active and successful in WvWvW battles
* Supporting and helping members that wish to be successful and competitive in PvP(e-sport)
* Explore the rich PvE content and take part in many of the dynamic events the world will have to offer
* Complete our weekly guild missions (Bounties, Treks, and soon Rushes), in order to unlock additional missions and benefits.
* Maintaining an active member base to achieve the aforementioned goals

We are looking for the following qualities in our members:

* Skilled players that are willing to work with a team and its members to bring improvement as a whole
* Less experienced players that are willing to work hard and improve their game
* Mature Players looking to give and get respect while enjoying their gaming experience
* Social members that have and use a working mic when possible

Things you can expect

* Active Leadership
* Supportive and Knowledgeable guild mates
* Mumble Server
* A community larger than just Guild Wars

How to apply

1. Click here: tribegaming.com
2. Actively check your application for responses
3. Join us on our Mumble server and socialize

Oronis Tiltowait
Tribe
Stormbluff Isle

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Hey there.
Jaded[Jade] is a fairly well established PvX guild on Darkhaven [US] recruiting active, friendly, and mature members!
We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a forum (check us out there jaded.boards.net ) and a vent.
Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p
Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
-friendly Guildies
-dungeon parties
-PvP, both WvW and Structured
-new friends
-an abnormal love for Quaggans
Some of our Guild Boosts include:
-10% Magic Find boost at all times
-5% Experience boost at all times
-15% Karma Boost on Saturdays
-Guild Stash, Treasure Trove, and Deep Cave all unlocked
Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings.
Guild Co-Leaders:
- Vecuu Raine
- Raelin Flameseeker
- Shira Nolar
Officers:
-Duh General
-Lucien Blackmoon
-Luto locke
-Takiya Delyll
-Arentide Delyll
-Kaira Zuki
Hope to see you in game
-Tak

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Hey man, I’m the leader of a wvw focused guild in Ruins of Surmia. This is my recruitment TOPIC:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Thian-TH-wvw-roamers-on-Ruins-of-Surmia/first#post1758588

As you can see, we aren’t friendly at all with pvers. But if you are interested in a serious wvw guild we won’t disappoint you. Once you’ll join our group, you will understand the difference between us and a common guild. And how we manage to do stuffs like this:

Even if you aren’t interested in us, don’t transfer from Surmia. I have been in other servers, but Surmia is the best hands down. Good game.

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

No pressure here and hi
I am leaving info on guild
We hope you will come join the Wolf Pack
Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exist.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. What would it hurt? We are a mature group of people that enjoy playing MMOs and other games. We are all working class people and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly North American times zones from one end to the other, but have a few Canadains, Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We will help and guide new players to the game and old players with what we can. We dont ask for special equipment for pvp, pve, and dungeons or build. We work with what you can bring. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.

We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are now at 112 members and officers in the guild and growing more and more each day. We are upgrading to Level 5 upgrades. We have started our GUILD MISSIONS/BOUNTIES. Guild Treks is next. We are having fun with these.

We are also looking for new officers in the guild, but we will have to talk. If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Note add to friends list, most likely on an Alt char

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: EDraggon.3870

EDraggon.3870

Hello there!
I have brought up a new guild called “Gods among Tyria”
The Homeworld is Yak’s Bend
The guild just but if you are worthy enough i could possibly promote you to a higher class.
If you have any questions let me know in forums or contact me in game “Rouge Ninja”

Looking for a Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786