Looking for a Guild [IOJ]

in Guilds

Posted by: Unkemptwolf.6347

Unkemptwolf.6347

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a guild. A little about me:

I’m a long-time gamer and long-time GWer. I’m a crotchety old man with a job and a life, so I’m generally online for 2-4 hours a night a couple of weeknights (6pm-10pm EST\EDT) each week, and most of the day on Saturdays and Sundays if I don’t have anything else going on. I enjoy PvE, and WvW. I like dungeons, though I haven’t done many because PUGs are maddeningly inconsistent. I also enjoy helping out when folks ask for it. I feel that this is one of the main purposes of a guild.

What I’m looking for:

A guild who is active around the same time I am (6-10pm EST\EDT, all day on the weekends). One whose members play a mix of WvW, PvE, Dungeons, and whatever else I missed. One where people are not afraid to ask for help, and where I myself can find help when I need it. Related to that: one that does not try to dictate my time. I play for fun, and I do enjoy helping people out and playing with the guild, but I don’t like being told that I “have to” come to a dungeon or WvW or whatever is going on that night. Guild size isn’t a big deal, as long as the community is good and there are people to play alongside when I’m online. Moving off IOJ isn’t an option for me, as I have RL friends on the server who I do not want to leave behind.

So, have I driven you away yet with my inane requirements? If not, post your guild info! Or if you have questions post them and I’ll be happy to answer.

[BEER] [BANE]
Isle of Janthir
I’m an achiever. I achieve things.

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Unkemptwolf,

If you’re ever interested in a server transfer, check out Jaded some time!

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Guild Boosts: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience constant, 15% Karma on weekends
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 20-30 players during the week, weekends experience a higher influx of Jadites playing.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

in Guilds

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Good morning,

I run an actively casual guild on Devona’s Rest and we’re always looking for more players interested in joining our ranks. We have weekly events, such as dungeon runs and WvW, but we’re also the spontaneous type that will decide on the hour to do something. We’re very patient and all adults who are just interested in a fun gaming experience.

You can find our guild posting here:
The Burning Eden [TBE]

You can always contact us in game if you’d rather have a conversation and get a better feel for what our guild is about. Feel free to add me to your friend list as I’m on every evening.

~Meri Shadows

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Isn’t it great how the people who are responding to you have actually read your thread and know that you’d be okay transferring servers? Doesn’t that let you know that you would be very important in their guild?

Sorry, I guess I’m old and crochety too.

Good luck in your guild search!

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: DeathMetal.8264

DeathMetal.8264

Hi, you are welcome to join our guild. We are in Maguuma, and looking to get 30 active members at one time (Eastern PM time), and max of 60 members for a more “personalized” experience.

Guild Name is Aeon of Wonder. We have guild perks, and buffs.

p.s.
No bossing around, so while guild activities are encouraged (it’s a Guild!!!), you are still free to do what you want to do

Lv80 Thief |Mesmer |Necromancer|Ranger|Guardian|Warrior|Elementalist|Engineer
[Aeon of Wonder]
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Posted by: Volcanis.4872

Volcanis.4872

Before I copy paste my spiel, perhaps consider bringing all your friends to a server with an amazing guild. If we’re talking <10 people, it’s totally doable. I assure you if you like what you see below, you will not regret transferring to our server.

Black Legion Mercenary Company [BLMC] is recruiting!

http://black-lgn.enjin.com/home

Black Legion Mercenary Company [BLMC] is a semi-hardcore PvX guild with <100 members. Our definition of semi-hardcore is we understand members have lives outside of Guild Wars 2, but when we game, we game hard! We have a relaxed atmosphere with lots of laughter and poking fun at each other.

We are on the Jade Quarry server and our peak hours are between 6:00 – 11:00 PM EST. We have every upgrade for our guild, constant guild buffs, as well as a Commander for WvW. We also have a 100 slot Teamspeak 3 server and an enjin website with a forum and event calendar.

We have a number of organized events such as dungeon runs, WvW, PvP, and FotM. We also have bimonthly guild meetings to welcome new members and discuss guild happenings.

We are looking for people who love Guild Wars 2, active during our peak hours, and are willing to log in Teamspeak regularly. You don’t need to be level 80 to join our guild. We are a beginner friendly guild that enjoys helping others with PvE, WvW, and PvP.

in Guilds

Posted by: Grimmelkyn.1538

Grimmelkyn.1538

pm’ed you :0

-Asterlyn

“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.”
? Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Greetings!
I am a member of Armored Fist [FIST]; we are active in WvW and looking for 5-10 more members to be part of our black ops type WvW runs. We focus on distracting the enemy and have their zerg re-focus on us. Our goal is not to run in a massive zerg but strategically strike the enemy where it hurts the most, and being where our team needs us quickly in offense and defense . If that appeals to you please check out our website:

http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2recruitment

Run Times: EST Evening.
Server: Isle of Janthir
Culture: Mature
Guild Size: Small-Medium

in Guilds

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Hello! We have a very active community, especially during NA prime time, on Tarnished Coast. Dissentient or [DIS] is a tight-knit Guild Wars 2 community that focuses on advanced tactics in WvW and dungeon running. http://dissentient.org We pride ourselves on having a great competitive WvW experience while keeping a warm, friendly and helpful atmosphere. Here is a link to our recruitment post on this forum should you be curious: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/WvW-PvX-Dungeon-Dissentient-TC/first#post864126 or you can also visit http://faq.dissentient.org for more details.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Hi there and thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exists.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. . What would it hurt? The majority of our guild is 21 and older, but we also have down to 18 of age. We are all working class and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly American and Canadian time zones, but have a few Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all > Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.
We do have vent and a forum > Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are also looking for new officers. No promises we will have to talk about this.
If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group). We also have Xbox players and Ps3 players.
PM me Fire Opal, Marsh, Micky Blitzkrieg, or Celtic Elementalist in game. Add us to friends list or send us a email for contact, due to we might be on a different character and you cannot contact us directly. Or go to the forum and leave a post. : )

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild