Looking for a Guild (PvE & Dungeons)

in Guilds

Posted by: Aldaberon.3420

Aldaberon.3420

Looking for a active/mature guild, primarily for PvE and dungeon running. I wouldn’t be against doing some WvW & PvP from time to time.

I’m presently on Tarnished Coast, but if necessary I can guest and eventually change worlds.

I’m generally online during the late PST hours.

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hey Aldaberon!

Sounds like you would be a good fit in Cynical[CYN]! We are a semi-casual PVX, NA Guild of approx. 160+ players on the Tarnished Coast server. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 60+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule WvW Events throughout the week, as well as PvE, Guild Missions, and Spvp as well.

Our regular Guild Events are scheduled around EST hours, but we have “late night” dungeon and fractal groups 3 nights a week specifically for PST players (starting at 8pm PST), as well as Weekend events that go until late into the night.

Our recruitment post is located here if you want to check us out:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/TC-CYN-PvX-Wv3-Mergers-Welcome

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hiya Aldaberon!

I saw your post looking for a friendly, casual and mature guild and I wanted to contact you about looking into our guild, The Unholy Mackerels!

We are a PvX guild with a pride in respecting others, no matter their play style or play level. We also are tight knit and enjoy getting to know one another through activities such as Dungeons, WvW, Fractals, sPvP, or partying up in PvE to do Orr events together, dragons, and even helping with lvling main characters and alts.

We currently run weekly scheduled WvW, Dungeons, and Fractals and do any of the above throughout the week off schedule. There is always something going on daily, usually any time after 6pm EST during the weekdays and any time during the weekends.

The Unholy Mackerels has a core group of active members and we are building upon that, however doing so slowly so we get to know each and every one. We currently are a medium size guild with 43 members and about 20 of them are active daily, consisting of mostly NA members and a few AUS.

We are quite the social guild through teamspeak and guild chat. We use teamspeak but do not require it. Often our newer members prefer to listen in on the first few days and talk when they feel comfortable, which usually they talk within the first 10 minutes once they realize how easy going everyone is.

You can find us on the Fort Aspenwood server. A server that has quite a busy PvE population in maps, it’s own friendly community forums for all things GW2, it’s own community teamspeak for WvW where everyone is welcome, and a server that enjoys working together through good communication while playing to have fun.

Being a growing gaming community, we also play many other games together as a guild and recently started a new weekly event, TF2sdays. Have no fear though as Guild Wars 2 has been our focus since beta and will continue to be for quite some time.

Anywho, give our website a check to see more about us and our events we run and click “Join” to read our simple but necessary rules. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I’d definitely be happy to answer! Looking forward to hearing back from you Aldaberon

http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

-Zecora Nightly Officer of [UM]

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

(edited by Jinxey.4173)

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hi there Aldaberon,

Im shooting you a quick PM with more detailed info about us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks.

~Friskosmash

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Dear Aldeberon,

We from Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] are an international Mature PvX guild playing on Desolation [EU]. As we are an international guild, we have members from all over the world. We mainly reside in USA / Canada / Europe and Asia! Therefore, we have members online at all times ready to do some dungeons or WvW runs!

As of right now, we have over 214+ Members inguild with a daily login varying from 130 ~ 150 members online and around 50 ~ 70 members online at the same time.

As we are a PvX guild, we are several Officers appointed to specific game types such as PvP, PvE and WvW. They organize scheduled runs through the week whom you can join if youd want to be sure to hit a party. Outside those scheduled events, we organize alot of guild events and other parties all the time!

Nonetheless, if youd like to know more about us, make sure to check out our website at http://www.exg-guild.com! Feel free to reply or PM me incase you wish to know more info about us!

Best Regards,
Grotesque

Team Aggression [TA]