Looking for a Guild at Ehmry Bay

in Guilds

Posted by: Britz.6187

Britz.6187

Hi guys, i’m looking for a guild at ehmry bay, i have lvl. 80 warrior,ranger and mesmer. all of which have RARE armors,weapons and accesories (sorry i only do the leveling part until now). now that i have 3 characters, i’m willing to learn wvw, pvp, dungeons, titles and any other events, and there is a big chance that i’m always available for said events because i maxed the level already. my online time is pretty much random but i will be online everyday for daily achievements. thanks!

in Guilds

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hiya Britz, I have a small guild on Ehmry Bay called the Blood Raven Nightingales. There is still so much you can do, see and learn once you hit level 80 you don’t ever have to be bored in this game! Why not join our guild and share our playing experience. Among us are master crafters, dungeon lovers, PvE adventurers and even some who enjoy WvW. Most of us have lvl 80s and other alts we are levelling as well.

We are a small guild but we are a friendly and active bunch. I could go on and on really about how wonderful my guild is, how great the people are and how totally awesome it would be to join our little guild but really you need to judge this for yourself!

Please take a look at our official forum recruitment link and most definitely add me in game if you have any questions or would like to join.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Ehmry-Bay-Small-and-Friendly-Guild/first#post2061048

Kind regards

Wynter Raven

in Guilds

Posted by: Plainsman.4753

Plainsman.4753

Good Afternoon,
You might wanna give PUNK a chance. We feel you pain, as our guild prides itself on being a “Gaming Community” and many of our members have started playing Neverwinter Nights together lately. Unfortunately this leaves our GW2 presence a little diminished at the moment. I am one of the Commanders in WvW for PUNK, and am actively looking to recruit new members to our ranks. We reside on Ehrmy Bay, and we have members from the East Coast to Alaska, we are mostly active in the evenings, as Real Life gets in the way (I hate that game). Check out our recruitment thread on Ehmry.com, and our website (linked below), to see if it might interest you. I am recruiting for WvW warriors, but many members of our guild are usually very knowledgeable in all aspects of the game, and many of us have been on Ehmry, and PUNK since release.
Good luck in your search.

in Guilds

Posted by: Britz.6187

Britz.6187

thanks guys i feel welcomed already

in Guilds

Posted by: Kypriathe.4183

Kypriathe.4183

Hey,
If you’re looking for an active PvX guild, then Seven Deadly Sinz [VII] may be a good fit. We’re extremely active and we seem to have a sizable group of members on at any given time.

Server: Ehmry Bay
In-Game Contact: Helena Sebastiene (me – Amber) , Kresse (Alec)
Focus: events-dungeons-frac dailies(10/20/30/40+)-WvW-and guild missions (all unlocked!)
Perk: 24/7 Magic Find/ Karma/Gathering/and Experience Buffs
Full Recruitment Info: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Seven-Deadly-Sinz-Recruiting-E-Bay/first#post2050882

Good luck finding a guild that suits you.

P.S. Please don’t let the size of [VII] deter you. Initially, the guild was founded off of a group for tight friends who did speed clears together from GW1. When we started a guild in GW2, it wasn’t really intended to get so big, it just sort of happened. At this point there’s many active players in the guild who are “friends of friends.” Within the nearly 400 members we have now, there’s several pockets of 20-40 members who are tight who associate with everyone regardless. I think you may enjoy it if you gave it a shot.