Looking for a Jade Quarry guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Gwumpy.9064

Gwumpy.9064

My wife and I had to stop playing for a while but we are back now and looking for a friendly, active, and stable guild. The ones we are in have no active people in them it seems. Send me a message on here or in the game.

Thanks

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

Hello My guild is looking for members check out our thread here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/4-guys-a-girl-and-a-guild/first#post1158104

in Guilds

Posted by: Sydyshka.3729

Sydyshka.3729

Hi

if you don’t mind changing server then you may be interested in joining Darkveil on Gandara.
We are European with players from UK and the continent. We all have jobs etc so aren’t hardcore, but we do like to have some fun together.
We are building our close knit community and looking for mature players (over 20) to join us for dungeons and some WvW. We have just started a few weeks run to enable all members to clear every dungeon which you may like to join. There is also a group starting that wishes to do regular pvp & Tpvp.

If you are interested then please apply on our Forum or /w Sydyshka, Ixord, Berothor, Angalid or Nojheim in game for a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Syd

in Guilds

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Hi,

I sent you a PM but here is our recruitment page in the forums: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Potluck-Massacre-PLUM-is-recruiting/

in Guilds

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Dear Gwumpy,

We from Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] are an international Mature PvX guild playing on Desolation [EU]. As we are an international guild, we have members from all over the world. We mainly reside in USA / Canada / Europe and Asia! Therefore, we have members online at all times ready to do some dungeons or WvW runs!

As of right now, we have over 214+ Members inguild with a daily login varying from 130 ~ 150 members online and around 50 ~ 70 members online at the same time.

As we are a PvX guild, we are several Officers appointed to specific game types such as PvP, PvE and WvW. They organize scheduled runs through the week whom you can join if youd want to be sure to hit a party. Outside those scheduled events, we organize alot of guild events and other parties all the time!

Nonetheless, if youd like to know more about us, make sure to check out our website at http://www.exg-guild.com! Feel free to reply or PM me incase you wish to know more info about us!

Best Regards,
Grotesque

Team Aggression [TA]

in Guilds

Posted by: Dynn.5347

Dynn.5347

If you haven’t already joined a guild on JQ – would love to have you both in Soups On!

We’re a brand new guild(week old) with most of us being working adults/parents. A lot of us are experiencing much of the game for the first time – we just did our first fractal dungeon last night and had a blast. I put together weekly events for us to do, and our primary focus is on PvE, crafting, and WvW. If websites and voice servers are your thing – i’m in the process of setting those up as well. Neither will be required.

If you’re interested – drop me a line here or in-game on Jaldi.

Cheers!