Looking for a PvE/Dungeon guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Carrot Nebula.5984

Carrot Nebula.5984

Hi there, as the title states I’m looking to join a guild focused on the PvE side of things. I am currently on the Stormbluff Isle server, live in the pacific timezone and play mostly in the evenings. I have a level 80 Warrior and am currently leveling and Ele. I have experience in CoF, AC, CM and Arah but really want to learn to do all dungeons, including fractals which I have yet to get to try. I also have a mic for any voips.

Reply to this post or feel free contact me through in game mail.

Thanks!

in Guilds

Posted by: Tulinor.6745

Tulinor.6745

Check us out if you wish [WISP]. Medium sized guild, friendly, and we run dungeons. Currently we have ppl running Story mode and all exp modes on the dungeons. They are working their way through the whole set. I will send you an invite and you can try us out or discard.

Take care.

in Guilds

Posted by: Gwyn.6412

Gwyn.6412

Sent you a pm ^o^

in Guilds

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Carrot,

The name of our guild is Just Us Grownups or [JUGs] and we could be the guild you’re looking for.

We are a small (close to 30 members)—but growing—casual, guild catering to the 30+ crowd. We are very laid back and just want to game, hang out and avoid drama.

We are primarily a PvE guild but we also jump into the WvW realms every now and then. As we build our ranks we’re getting more and more members who really want to do dungeons. Time constraints seem to have been the only stumbling block—definitely not a shortage of desire. We have members who run fractals daily and others who, as soon as they hit 80, will be hitting them as well.

Our guild is happy to take in members, regardless of experience level. If you want to learn, we’ll answer your questions; if you have knowledge to pass on, we’ll listen.

We’re small at the moment (30 members) but have been averaging about two new players a day. To be honest, I’d prefer a small guild full of tight-knit members as opposed to a large guild that’s basically comprised of small cliques.

The guild is run with a ‘hands-off’ approach and most matters in the guild are handled by vote. We don’t make demands or requirements other that you have a good time when you’re with us.

All of us have real lives that come first and no one’s going to pressure you in any way to spend more time with the guild than you can.

I created the guild so there would be a good gaming environment free of the tension and drama of the hardcore guilds which are usually comprised of younger players.

We’re on the Jade Quarry server so a transfer, unfortunately, would be necessary if you’d like to join us. You can, however, feel free to try us out as a guest. You could join our guild, share in our guild chat channel, run dungeons with us, talk to us on our Ventrilo server, and see what we’re like—the only thing you wouldn’t be able to do is participate in WvW combat with us. It’s like ‘leasing with the option to buy.’

We have both Ventrilo and Mumble voice servers. We also have a feature-rich website where you can create and co-ordinate events that other members can sign up for.

If you’re interested, you can fill out an application on our site: http://jugs-guild.com or, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message through these forums.

Good luck in finding a guild!

~ Neksis

P.S. Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Khyk.1642

Khyk.1642

Hey Carrot!

If you’re interested in switching servers, come check out PainTrain [PTX] on Sea of Sorrows! Most of us are 25+ and have been avid gamers for years. Hit me up for our TS info if you’re interested. In the meantime here’s a brief intro.

We have an active, friendly and knowledgeable membership that loves to battle in W3 and run all of the PvE dungeons! When we’re not out in W3 or dungeon crawling, we’re typically running various PvE events and/or helping our members get their alts to 80.

Here are a few links to get you started (FYI, our Events are currently not shown publicly).

About PTX
Application
GW2 Recruiting Thread

in Guilds

Posted by: Krave.4069

Krave.4069

Hey,
I’m the leader of [KORE] Kings of Real Excellence. We are a fairly new guild having just transferred from Henge of Denravi to Maguuma before guesting was introduced. Our focuses are WvW PvE and Beating the Content. We’re at about 50 members right now but continue to grow as the days pass. We use the Maguuma Mumble for WvW but have our own Ventrilo server for guild use. With my co lead Sweaty Swede and Officers we’ve developed a great community that is always looking for new members.

Interested? Visit http://thekore.enjin.com
There you can learn more about us, and apply. Applications will be reviewed daily.
If you’d like to contact us in-game : Krave.4069 or ayaegle.5942

in Guilds

Posted by: Arbitrium.9716

Arbitrium.9716

Greetings, fellow gamer! Read on and get to know our mature multi-gaming community!

Server: Sea of Sorrows (Previous: Sorrow’s Furnace)
Guild: Fever Clan [FC]
Focus: PvE (Some PvP/WvW) – This may change in the future.
Community Website: www.feverclan.com
Team Speak Server: ts.feverclan.com
In-game Contact: Arbitrium.9716
Timezone: Any. We will aim to keep the guild active at all times.

Goals in the game:

• To help ease in newbies in the game as Guild Wars 2 can be overwhelming and to get them up to par with the rest of the members.
  • We will provide dungeon runs with any necessary dungeons for our members without the use of exploits.
  • To finish as much PvE content Guild Wars 2 has to offer.
  • The number of active members are currently low, but help us grow and the rest will follow! (I did not mean for that to rhyme)

Requirements:

• Respect guild-mates and non-guild members. Not doing so will result in removal from the guild.
  • Exploiters/cheaters are not tolerated in our community. A ban is immediately put into place if you’re ever caught.
  • You are required to represent Fever Clan [FC] while participating in guild events or general activities with the guild members.
  • You must be at least 16 years of age to join.

I recommend visiting the Guild Wars 2 section in our forum for more information and updates!

Thank you for checking us out. Happy gaming!

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

No we dont fit what everyone wants. If you want a hard core dungeon guild, we are not that. We are a causal guild, due to many of us work, classes and family people. Things change day to day. Your welcome to give us a try.

We hope you will come join the Wolf Pack
Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exist.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. What would it hurt? We are a mature group of people that enjoy playing MMOs and other games. We are all working class people and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly North American times zones from one end to the other, but have a few Canadains, Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We will help and guide new players to the game and old players with what we can. We dont ask for special equipment for pvp, pve, and dungeons or build. We work with what you can bring. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.

We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are now at 112 members and officers in the guild and growing more and more each day. We are upgrading to Level 5 upgrades.

We are also looking for new officers in the guild, but we will have to talk. If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Note add to friends list, most likely on an Alt char

in Guilds

Posted by: Kevinanderson.1835

Kevinanderson.1835

in Guilds

Posted by: Daelwyn.3967

Daelwyn.3967

We are The Garbage Men (and women) [TGM] because we take out the trash.
Or at least the trash mobs in dungeons.
PM: Saebrial, Koerim, or Ironhall to join.
Mail: Daelwyn.3967 to join as well if we aren’t on at the moment =)
It’s okay if you’re not on our server =)

We feel that clearing the mobs in dungeons is much more fun and rewarding than running past them and more beneficial to you and the group as well.

Goal of the Guild: We’re up for any dungeon but love doing events and other PvE things too. We’ll even help with story mode dungeons! We want to build a community where you can ask members to join a dungeon with the understanding that trash mobs will be killed.

~Saebrial

LvL 80 Elementalist
[TGM]A Guild for Clearing Dungeon Trash
Mail: Daelwyn.3967 for invite

(edited by Daelwyn.3967)

in Guilds

Posted by: Kevinanderson.1835

Kevinanderson.1835

in Guilds

Posted by: Sharess.3047

Sharess.3047

Hi there, as the title states I’m looking to join a guild focused on the PvE side of things. I am currently on the Stormbluff Isle server, live in the pacific timezone and play mostly in the evenings. I have a level 80 Warrior and am currently leveling and Ele. I have experience in CoF, AC, CM and Arah but really want to learn to do all dungeons, including fractals which I have yet to get to try. I also have a mic for any voips.

Reply to this post or feel free contact me through in game mail.

Thanks!

Hey Nebula, I sent you a private Message in regards to Tribe [TRB] reopening our recruitment on Jade Quarry. We use Mumble (not Ventrilo) and are very active/helpful. Hope to hear back from you and best of luck in your search.

~ David

http://www.Tribegaming.com
Tribe [TRB] – Now Recruiting.