Looking for a PvE-oriented guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: TheOriginal.2863

TheOriginal.2863

Hello, I have been playing since launch and have a lvl 80 thief main. I recently left my guild since it was dying and so I’m here looking for a nice PvE guild that can actively do dungeons, farms, etc. If WvW is included, even better! Most importantly, the guild is full of good mature players. Thanks!

Server : Fort Aspenwood

Server: Fort Aspenwood
IGN: Talon Ironfist, Lvl 80 Thief
“Mess with the best, Die like the rest.”

(edited by TheOriginal.2863)

in Guilds

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Good day,

I run an actively casual guild on Devona’s Rest and we’re always looking for more players interested in joining our ranks. We have weekly events, such as dungeon runs and WvW, but we’re also the spontaneous type that will decide on the hour to do something. We’re very patient and all adults who are just interested in a fun gaming experience.

You can find our guild posting here:
The Burning Eden [TBE]

You can always contact us in game if you’d rather have a conversation and get a better feel for what our guild is about. Feel free to add me to your friend list as I’m on every evening.

~Meri Shadows

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi TheOriginal.,

The name of our guild is Just Us Grownups or [JUGs] and we could be just the guild you’re looking for.

We are a small (close to 30 members)—but growing—casual, guild catering to the 30+ crowd. We are very laid back and just want to game, hang out and avoid drama.

We are primarily a PvE guild but we also jump into the WvW realms every now and then.

Our guild is happy to take in members, regardless of experience level. If you want to learn, we’ll answer your questions; if you have knowledge to pass on, we’ll listen.

We’re small at the moment but have been averaging two new players a day. To be honest, I’d prefer a small guild full of tight-knit members as opposed to a large guild that’s basically comprised of small cliques.

The guild is run with a ‘hands-off’ approach and most matters in the guild are handled by vote. We don’t make demands or requirements other that you have a good time when you’re with us.

All of us have real lives that come first and no one’s going to pressure you in any way to spend more time with the guild than you can.

I created the guild so there would be a good gaming environment free of the tension and drama of the hardcore guilds which are usually comprised of younger players.

We’re on the Jade Quarry server so a transfer, unfortunately, would be necessary if you’d like to join us. You can, however, feel free to try us out as a guest. You could join our guild, share in our guild chat channel, run dungeons with us, talk to us on our Ventrilo server, and see what we’re like—the only thing you wouldn’t be able to do is participate in WvW combat with us. It’s like ‘leasing with the option to buy.’

We have both Ventrilo and Mumble voice servers. We also have a feature-rich website where you can create and co-ordinate events that other members can sign up for.

If you’re interested, you can fill out an application on our site: http://jugs-guild.com or, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message through these forums.

Good luck in finding a guild!

~ Neksis

P.S. Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

(edited by Neksis Syxx.6983)

in Guilds

Posted by: Bossy Bessy.3829

Bossy Bessy.3829

Sent you a PM ^_^

Goodbye Mr Anderson – Ranger | Ima Seamstress – Guardian
The Society [SCTY] on YB

in Guilds

Posted by: kandolo.2574

kandolo.2574

Hey there. My guild runs PVE events on weeknights and weekends. We focus on the Dungeon Master achievement by running all paths (and not just the fast ones). We have a policy of traditional content completion, free of mob skipping and exploits. You’ll find that running with us is a very different experience from many guilds and most PUGs.

http://www.pathwalkers.info

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Need a new guild? Need Strong players to help you out or to group up with? Then Crimson Guards United Gaming is for you. Check out our original recruitment post at this link for more information.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/BlackGate-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post765659

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Sent you a PM, TheOriginal!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood