Looking for a friendly guild.

in Guilds

Posted by: Valium.4350

Valium.4350

I’m a level 3 Elementalist and I’m looking for a casual, friendly guild to level with and enjoy end game content and pvp with. I’m on Sea of Sorrows. My characters name is Valothreth.

in Guilds

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

Hello Valium, I’ve send you a PM regarding our Guild.

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi, let me introduce you to my guild.

The Sic is a multi-gaming community that has been around for a little over 7 years now. Our goal has always been to create a family like community of friends that work together and help each other out. We like to have fun and joke around, so if you can take a joke and dish out some of your own you’ll be just fine. Now be warned we’re not for everyone(elitists, whiners, egotistical people, etc.).

Ways To Contact Us :

Website : TheSic.Org or you can whisper me here or in game on the Sorrow’s Furnace server.

What The Sic offers :

- A Ventrilo Server.
- Interaction with our administrators and knowledge of games.
- A comfortable place to make your mark and be not have to worry about offending anyone.

What do we ask from you :

- Be active in game/on vent.
- 16+ years of age
- A microphone is preferred, but if you don’t have one we only require you be able to listen
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
-Speak your mind.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Valium,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cosy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have only 42 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

Most of our members are 18+ right now, I would not mind taking
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have RaidCall, and all actives are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Mazoo.5416

Mazoo.5416

Zealot Gaming [zG] wants YOU

We are a new-ish PvX oriented Guild and are part of an established and structured Gaming Community, and we are looking for active, friendly players. We’ve just started our upgrades and currently working toward the basics so we can put up some banners for our members. Every Sunday we have our ‘official’ WvW event and we group up for dungeon runs almost daily. We have TS3!! I’d also like to add that we follow the quality > quantity rule for our members and we play on Ehmry Bay and Aurora Glade. Right now we’re a bit small (~8 core players that play every day), but we gotta start somewhere right? : D

We do have requirements on our forums for activity, but they are very, very minimal, and pretty lenient (we understand people have lives offline too ^.^)

If you’d like to join for up to a week to hang out before you apply, we welcome you! Take a look [HERE] for more info. Questions? PM me!