Looking for a friendly guild XD

in Guilds

Posted by: Cookie.6740

Cookie.6740

Hi, Im a level 13 Warrior.
I’m friendly :d i enjoy talking to people and making new friends and helping out in a guild.
its one of my reason why i want to join a guild because playing on my own .. gets pretty boring :’(

so yeah ..

Meow

in Guilds

Posted by: dtfauss.5729

dtfauss.5729

Free transfers to other servers are still available.
We’re on Borlis Pass, and we’re a mix of casual PvE/dungeon runners and WvW.
Mature experienced gamers many of whom have RL ties.
Come check out our website http://redsky.enjin.com/home
Or jump on our mumble during afternoon/evening hours and chat us up.

in Guilds

Posted by: naqaden.5698

naqaden.5698

Hi Cookie!

See if Pansies Voicelessly Exploring [PVE] sounds like a good fit to you.

Good luck on your search :]

in Guilds

Posted by: Primetime.6254

Primetime.6254

Hi, Im a level 13 Warrior.
I’m friendly :d i enjoy talking to people and making new friends and helping out in a guild.
its one of my reason why i want to join a guild because playing on my own .. gets pretty boring :’(

so yeah ..

Meow

Cookie,

My guild Lil Ones [LO] on Ferguson’s Crossing may be a good fit. I posted a bit about us in this topic which you may find interesting. If you do, give me a shout.

As it was mentioned, transfers are currently free and mostly painless … That’s only an issue really for WvW as we’re welcoming members from any home world to come hang with us.

Get in touch,
-PT

in Guilds

Posted by: Exhale.4385

Exhale.4385

DNA is recruiting, message me in game!! wed love to have you

in Guilds

Posted by: CorwinDarkstar.5134

CorwinDarkstar.5134

Dragon Chow is Recruiting Sanctum of Rall Server. We are a fun loving guild looking for more. PM us in game if your intrested

Ruby Dragonfire

in Guilds

Posted by: Haleiwo.9276

Haleiwo.9276

in Guilds

Posted by: Windth.9675

Windth.9675

Order of the Stygian Wolf of Tarnished Coast is recruiting mature, active, social players with a good sense of humor and willing to be a team player. We do have a 18+ age requirement to join. Join the Order today!

in Guilds

Posted by: Morbus.7518

Morbus.7518

Cookie,

Black Legion would love to have you aboard! We are an 8 year old guild comprised of cool people who like to play the game together! We are an irreverent bunch however. If you consider yourself politically correct we probably arent the best choice for you. We value the person behind the character more than the character itself. We look for cool people who can fit in with us, regardless of their skill level. Skill level doesn’t keep a guild together, cool people having fun does.

If you would like to give Black Legion a shot, visit our website in my signature and fill out an app. We are located on the Jade Quarry server.

Thanks for your time!

Gargoogle

in Guilds

Posted by: Talgen.2716

Talgen.2716

Hi Cookie,

Just thought I get in the mix here, looks like you have a lot of options.

Worlds End Gaming [WEG]. We started up a guild here in GW2 and are a very welcoming bunch. We lean towards more casual cooperation but are open to anything. We are definetly a friendly bunch and have TeamSpeak available/

If you get a chance and are interested check us out at:

http://www.worldsendgaming.com

Thanks!

(edited by Talgen.2716)

in Guilds

Posted by: Deathbane.2875

Deathbane.2875

Welcome to GW2! I just wanted to affirm what the previous posters were saying and offer you a place in our guild if it’s a fit for you. I am the leader of Zenith Plane on Maguuma server. We are a new guild that will be focusing on end game excellence. We also understand that you may have a life outside of the game and as such will not ask for you to put your life on hold to stay active in our progression. I believe that with a good base of players, we can clear content and run PvP with a minimal time commitment. If this sounds like something you’re interrested in, PM me in game (Foresyght) or apply at: http://zenithplane.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=461500&TabID=3977955
Regards,
Foresyght

in Guilds

Posted by: Sir Cusfreak.5971

Sir Cusfreak.5971

Alchemy Incorporated is looking for friendly faces on Sorrow’s Furnace. We’re a social guild with focus on PvE and a bit of WvW. Have a look and see if we might be a fit for you.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Alchemy-Incorporated-AI-is-recruiting-on-Sorrows-Furnace-server/first#post72766

in Guilds

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Hi Cookie, Lucky Stars is a small casual guild with emphasis on PvE // Dungeons // Crafting // WvW content. Our guild is anime based but we also have non-anime fan members too, especially old school gamers like myself.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/LS-Lucky-Stars-Ehmry-Bay-Anime-Casual-Friendly-PvE-PvP/first#post19014

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in Guilds

Posted by: Kuwagtx.9360

Kuwagtx.9360

<One Bad Idea> Sorrow’s Frunace NA PvX increasing its ranks. We are a 100+ member guild and growing with experience on other MMOs. Some Gladiators and end-game raiders want you to join our ranks.

We run guild boosters daily to help our members progress and organize groups to walkthrough WvW/PvE content. We are online mostly from 6 pm CST till late almost every day doing various activities like leveling, exploration mode on Citadel of Fire, sPvP and WvW. We still looking for experienced MMO players (regardless of amount, no one is pro at this game yet since it’s new) to increase our ranks for WvW and sPvP.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us in-game at Kuwagtx.9360, Lasian.3294, Irysh.7462 or Bronzewing.6374. You can also find us at http://www.facebook.com/OneBadIdea.

twitter.com/Kuwagtx