Looking for a fun, mature guild. Willing to transfer server

in Guilds

Posted by: Worsham.8402

Worsham.8402

I am a player who enjoys all aspects of GW2. From PvE, sPvP, WvW, to Exploration. I enjoy it all. I am currently in a very large guild that focuses mainly on WvW. The sheer size of said guild is such that it is difficult to “fit in” or make friends. The social aspect of MMO’s is what draws me to the genre and quite honestly makes the game fun for me. Without that aspect I find myself getting burned out pretty quick. I’m looking for a NA guild on any server that is active from 5pm-11pm Central TZ. I would consider myself a casual player and would like to surround myself with such people. I’m married and in my mid 20’s and would like to find a group of guys/girls that are mature and in similar real life situations. Voice comms is a must for me. I know this may sound like a lot of stuff but I am a pretty chill person. Let me know if you have any questions.

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hey Worsham!

<Cynical> on Crystal Desert Server would love to bring you on board, you sound like you would fit in well within our coummunity. We are a NA EST PVX guild, and we have members who enjoy all aspects of the game, with a focus on PvE and WvW. We are a mid sized Guild, currently with approx 65 members, and we plan to keep the guild under the 100 member cap in order to keep the “community” feeling going. Our member are most active weeknights from 5pm CST- 12 am CST, and on Weekends, so sounds like our play times match right up with yours.

We are a member of the CDynasty Alliance, an alliance of about 14 guilds. We have regular WvW events on the weekend with them, while still maintaining our guild community for dungeon runs and exploration groups, etc.

Cynical is a casual guild with lots of working adults and students, and we use Vent for Guild Activites, and Team Speak for Alliance Activites.

You can find more information on Cynical here: http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=256110

If you have any questions, you can also message me in game on Sinner. Would love to talk to you in game or on voice chat!

Best of luck, and hope to speak to you soon.

Sinner
Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi, let me introduce you to my guild.

The Sic is a multi-gaming community that has been around for a little over 7 years now. Our goal has always been to create a family like community of friends that work together and help each other out. We like to have fun and joke around, so if you can take a joke and dish out some of your own you’ll be just fine. Now be warned we’re not for everyone(elitists, whiners, egotistical people, etc.).

Ways To Contact Us :

Website : TheSic.Org or you can whisper me or Caysee here or in game on the Sorrow’s Furnace server.
Also Try : http://www.youtube.com/thesicclan for some of the random video’s posted over the years.

What The Sic offers :

- A Ventrilo Server.
- Interaction with our administrators and knowledge of games.
- A comfortable place to make your mark and be not have to worry about offending anyone.

What do we ask from you :

- Be active in game/on vent.
- 16+ years of age
- A microphone is preferred, but if you don’t have one we only require you be able to listen
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
-Speak your mind.

We’re from Sorrow’s Furnace.

in Guilds

Posted by: stevorob.8139

stevorob.8139

Hey Worsham!

Wanted to share with you some information on our guild. We’re located on Isle of Janthir, our guild name is Valor [RUN]

We are currently recruiting players who wish to excel and improve in both PvE/Dungeon content, as well as the competitive aspects of WvW and sPvP.

We are a smaller more close-knit guild, and the majority of our members are adults, but we do have younger members as well. We do like to have fun and goof off, and most of all, enjoy the game and each other’s company. We like to keep drama to a minimum, but we hardly see it in such a close-knit community.

Currently sitting at 40 members total, and we’re about 10-15 active during weeknights (hey, we’re all adults and we all have day jobs), and usually 20+ during the weekends, where we spend most of our time doing WvW and Dungeon content. We are not a “zerg” guild and will not accept you without either an application or conversation beforehand, we don’t just blind invite anyone into the guild, nor will we retain all members who don’t meet our simple standards: good people, good players. We want to ensure that you’re a good fit for us, but most importantly, we’re a good fit for what you’re looking for. In the end, it’s a win-win for both parties.

We’re primarily a North American guild, I’d say 90% or more in the PST to EST timezone range. We do have a website, and a dedicated 50 slot Ventrilo server. We do have some additional information listed on the website, but it is still a work in progress.

Please feel free to sign up and submit an application, come join us in Vent and see what we’re all about. We also have some in game contacts listed (though, as of this posting, it is probably very limited since most of us are probably working), so feel free to add any of us and chat us up when we come online. You can most definitely add me if you have any other questions, and I’ll answer as best as I can, and if not, definitely get an answer for you.

Looking forward to hearing back.
-Steve (Gwyllyn)

Our website: http://blackcurtains.enjin.com/gw2

in Guilds

Posted by: Gameslave.1567

Gameslave.1567

Our guild, twisted descent, is just starting to recruit members. We range from early twenties to mid thirty’s. We’re just looking for a small group, 15-20, who have night time / evening schedules, spouses, children. My gf and I have a 3yr old so we’re mainly on in the evening into the night. Most of the others are married but their wives don’t play, and/or have children. We want to provide a guild that is relaxed, fun, yet still progressive and competitive for mature ppl. Those who can’t be on all the time and aren’t looking for too much but still want to to progress without it feeling like a second job. Thanks for your time. We look forward to talking with you ingame.
-erevis (gameslave.1567)
Server- Isle of Janthir
Central Time

in Guilds

Posted by: MobiuS.6394

MobiuS.6394

Hello Worsham,

Supply and Demand [SAnD], on Northern Shiverpeaks, believes each player should be picky in the guild they choose and each guild should want people that fit in. This usually produces less drama and more fun for everyone. Too many times players are not sure what they are looking for and guilds seem to only want numbers.

The guild is mostly filled with people 30+ years of age. We are looking to cap about 25-30 highly active players. The goal is to field 20-25 WvW players on most nights. Anything larger usually ends up being too chaotic.

Right now we can field about 8-10 on most nights (sometimes 15ish, but rare). We have about 20 active members and around 50 in the guild. We are working on “cleaning house” – someone who comes on the game, never joins Guild groups, never joins Vent and never types in chat is not an asset. This is important to us as it helps keep the guild personal and gives us the ability to work well together.

We are looking to fill the ranks with like-minded players. We will not invite for the sake of numbers. We are all family people so will not be on all day and every day. Most of us play “most” nights (8-midnight EST is prime time) for about 3-5 hours (some much more). We are not hardcore when it comes to quantity but certainly when it comes to quality. When we are online, we want to make the most of that time. That means staying focused and organized.

If you do not find your perfect fit and this looks like something that may be interesting, please let me know and you can give us a try.

We Offer
– Social atmosphere
– Focused gameplay
– Organized dungeon runs
– Organzied WvW groups
– Vent communications
– Website/Forums @ http://supplyanddemand.enjin.com

Thanks for reading and wish you the best in your future!

Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Northern Shiverpeaks

MobiuS

in Guilds

Posted by: Tigerbite.8507

Tigerbite.8507

Without giving you a book to read, like the previous posters, I will just link you to my short story: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/MidKnight-Insomniacs-wants-you/first#post438550

Or even shorter story: We’re small, but growing. Awesome, and getting more awesome.

Mostly a PvE guild atm and we use mumble.

Also, we’re on Gate of Madness.

MidKnight Insomniacs is recruiting!
http://mkiguild.us – Check us out, you’ll love us! :)

in Guilds

Posted by: Dormin.1783

Dormin.1783

Hey Worsham,

To avoid a wall of text^

Intrepid Shadow Blades [ISB] is a guild from GW1 for 7 years.
We’re located in Fort Aspenwood.
We use vent.
We have a website with a calendar we use to coordinate guild events.
We’ve got separate officers dedicated to dungeons, PvP, and WvW.
Most of the guild is casual and very social but there is also room for those of us, like myself, that are semi-hardcore.

I’m in my 20s studying physics, not married, but have an awesome girlfriend =)

Shoot me an in-game message if you’d like to try us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: jburleson.1538

jburleson.1538

Hey Worsham,

Tyrian Knights Templar (TKT) is a new guild on Blackgate created for mature MMO players. We currently have 7 members and are growing each day.

I’m gonna offer something a bit different from the other posts…We are a brand new guild, so if you have ever wanted to be part of laying the foundation early on in a new gaming community, then TKT is the place for you. We are in need of executive officers to run guild operations (guild bank, events, recruiting, etc) so if you prove yourself to be a trust worthy player I feel that you will fit right in with us.

Check out our website and fill out an application if you are interested:
http://tyrianknightstemplar.enjin.com/recruitment

Regards,
Matelyn
TKT Guild Master

in Guilds

Posted by: Haleiwo.9276

Haleiwo.9276

Worsham,

We would definitely love to hear back from you. Mjollnir (HoT) is now recruiting on the Jade Quarry server. We are a relaxed group of people who enjoy all aspects of the game. Each of us have our own play styles, so you should run across kindred spirits with us. We use vent and skype, but do not require others to use it. We have a webpage that we are currently updating. For more information about us, please check out the following links.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Mjollnir-Hammer-Of-Thor-now-recruiting-on-Jade-Quarry

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legion-Mjollnir/165349986870720

http://mjollnirgw2.guildlaunch.com/

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! We’re a small-medium guild that focuses primarily on community but we do everything! (Jumping puzzles, dungeons, WvW, sPvP, etc.) We have TeamSpeak3, a facebook group, a steam group, and an awesome website (that I need to update but it’s still awesome). Our average age is 27 and we range from 19-49. We have a pretty even ratio of male to females, too. Couples, people with families, students… we have it all.

If you want a guild that will welcome you with open arms, choose Tonic.

http://www.obeythelime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Xavier.2356

Xavier.2356

Hi Worsham! I have a smaller friends and family guild composed of players which enjoy all aspects of the game as well. Most of us are in our early 30s and some in their 20s. We have jobs and families so we all prefer to play casually and are most active in the evenings EST. We have a vent server which we use but mostly for group activities such as dungeons.

Check out our bio below and if you like it please let me know!

Home World: Maguuma
Guild Name: Heroic Heroes of Heroism [HHH]
Focus: PvE and PvP (mostly WvW)

VoIP: Ventrillo

Prime time: 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern, and anytime on weekends

Our guild has one rule: thou shall not be a prick.

Heroic Heroes of Heroism was founded by several friends who have known each other, and have gamed together for well over 10 years. As adults, at this point in our lives many of us have full time jobs, significant others, and / or children of our own. While our personal lives and entanglements may take up much of our time and attention, there still remains at least one constant: we love to game together and interact with like minded people!

We wanted to create a Guild Wars 2 guild where all kinds of great and friendly players could pool together to enhance their gaming experience, regardless of whether your schedule is busy or flexible. A place where all players involved felt like they were a part of a meaningful community of great people. Above all else, we just want to PLAY and have a great time doing it! We do not have any mandatory events which require you to commit regular play time, but we highly encourage our members to organize optional nights and activities as long as your fellow players in the guild are kept in mind.

If you want to join a group of mature, open minded, and at times hilariously demented people (in a non-murderous kind of way), then we would love to have you on-board to take this ride with HHH. Hell, we’ll even cater to anti-social cat lovers!

Please feel free to contact us via in game mail, whisper, or a PM on the forums.

Dr Higgs Boson/Xavier.2356

in Guilds

Posted by: Azarul.2064

Azarul.2064

Invictus on the Maguuma server is now recruiting active players. We are a guild composed of like minded adults that come from many other mmo backgrounds. We have weekly events planned like spvp and explore mode runs. We have our own vent server that is used on a regular basis. Most members are lvl 40+ with a hand full of 80’s. We are all adults that know that real life comes first. We also know that when your in a game you want to feel at home in a guild and enjoy knowing you represent that guild. Our members are all seasoned players that raided in other mmos so dungeon runs are enjoyable. We have strong pvpers also and once a week we like to get together and go do some spvp sometimes just take a whole server and fight each other for fun. Once a month we have a planned guild event that a prize is awarded. The use of our website is where you can keep track of events. Lastly we just like to be a place where people can get on make friends and enjoy a game together. Hope to see you soon
http://invictusgw2.guildlaunch.com

look us up. I am 35 and most of the members are 30ish family men and woman.
Majority of game play is on EST.