Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: jazzmatazz.4187

jazzmatazz.4187

I’m still kinda new to the game. I don’t quite understand all the lingo and everything in the game. I would love to be apart of the guild so I can learn the game better and get to know some people. MMOs should be played with friends, right?
I have a level 30 human and level 20 Sylvari. I do play often. I get on at least 4 days a week.
If you are willing to help me a little, send me a message.
Much thanks.

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: AndromedaCat.3295

AndromedaCat.3295

Hey Jazz!

I’m new also I currently have a level 27 guardian. Anyway, I think my community, MadCast Gaming might be a good fit. We’re a community and we’re bigger than just GW2 but we have an active GW2 group and guild.

We’re a really fun, laid-back bunch. We play a decent amount but fully understand that real life > games. We play to have fun. We value respectfulness, friendliness and having fun most of anything.

We do a hodge-podge of different events on different nights and we all just hang out together, chat, level, answer each others’ questions. We have an active website with forums at madcastgaming.com where you can find more info. and poke around if you want.

Or you could always join us just in game, send me a PM. We also have an active TeamSpeak server we use, there’s info on that here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6500-Intro-MadCast-Teamspeak-3-Server

We’re on the Sanctum of Rall server, but if you’re not on that server and we sound interesting then I wouldn’t worry too much as you can do most stuff on any server and if you find we are a good fit for you we’ll often pool together funds to help someone transfer to our server.

Also, since you are lower level like me we’re actually going to be doing an event tomorrow night where we help people level characters if they’re interested. We’ll be hanging out in lower level areas, we’ll have a guild banner which gives extra experience and we have consumable foods that we’ll give out to people which also give experience bonuses. It might be a fun time if you’re interested in trying to level a little faster (though, no worries if you’re not interested in that also)

I think I’ve babbled enough now. ;p Good luck in finding a guild that suits you!

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: jazzmatazz.4187

jazzmatazz.4187

I just realized I should put what server I’m on. Oops….
I’m on Jade Quarry.

Also, AndromedaCat, I’ll take a look at your group. Thank you for the invite.

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 35 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Sep.1347

Sep.1347

Hello m’dear Our guild is also relatively new. Moonlight’s Echo [Luna] is located on Blackgate server and we’re welcoming friendly players of all different playstyles. We are a small and growing social/casual guild interested in helping each other learn and experience new things together. The few of us who formed the guild came from running a social/casual family type guild in WoW, and migrated to Guild Wars 2 around a month and a half ago (most of us). We’re looking for people like us who just want to enjoy playing the game with friends, and don’t mind helping one another as well as feeling free to ask each other for help. We do the best we can to answer any questions our members may have, and if we don’t know we do our best to find out! :P

Whatever your playstyle may be, you are more than welcome to come and give it a try and see if it fits you. We feel that the most important thing in a guild is the atmosphere, so it doesn’t matter to us if you’re on a different server since most things can easily be done by guesting, which is free Most of us are more active during the weekends and evenings, I tend to be around a little more often. So if you’re interested you’re invited to contact me or Winter Emotion with any questions you may have. And if in the end we aren’t quite the right fit for you, I sincerely wish you well in finding a home that is!

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Sent you a pm! Check us out!

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Jazz,

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smaller, social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Some of us also enjoy knocking some heads in WvsW and a touch of sPvP. Knowledge of, or participation in, RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

You don’t have to move immediately to our server. Feel free to guest with us for a while and see if you like it. If you decide you do, we’ll help you get the gems you need to come home.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too. We do have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!