Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: GrieverMC.4827

GrieverMC.4827

Hello i’m new to GW2, haven’t even made my character yet :P. I’m looking for a guild on an American server on the east coast with a good amount of members online. I mainly play other games like SWTOR and am in a guild for that but not many of them play GW2 so only reply if you don’t have a problem with this. I would preferably want a guild that’s out to enjoy everything that the game has to offer and that has a mumble chat. So if you have a good amount of members, are ok with above or even want to talk to the other guild lol, are well rounded, and friendly. I want a guild that’s out there to make friends and to enjoy GW2 with others.

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Sent you a pm in here.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hello!

The Crusaders of the Lost Gods [GLG] is now recruiting!

We are a new PvX guild focusing our recruitment on good attitudes rather than a vast resume of skill factors, we want to play the game with cool people. That being said we do want to win as well (who doesn’t?) so we do play to win but not at the expense of having fun.

CLG runs various guild events throughout each and every week – encompassing PvE and PvP: whether that would be dungeon runs or exploration, or making new characters and playing with guild mates. On the other hand we also run WvW and SPvP guild groups on different nights. If you rather not do what the event is that’s fine – but there will always be a guild group doing what the event says for that evening.

Our tiered leadership structure allows new players to the guild to start leading events that they want to do, rather than listen to what a few people tell them to do. So if you’re interested in leading events then simply do so. We’re an open source community that wants awesome people to play with.

So if this interests you send me a whisper in game, Obran, or the other leaders Rive or Leahshawn. You can also visit our website: www.clgguild.com and apply (it’s not required to apply – just another way to get ahold of us). Come join us!

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Hi and greetings from Wolf, not really sure what you really want in a guild. But our information is below and your more then welcome to try us.

Yes we are Looking for New people to recruit to our guild.

Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.
WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exists.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. . What would it hurt? The majority of our guild is 21 and older, but we also have down to 18 of age. We are all working class and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly American and Canadian time zones, but have a few Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.
We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are also looking for new officers. No promises we will have to talk about this.
If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

GrieverMC.4827

Boost lol I’m still looking for a fun and laid back guild with a talkative good sized player base and that’s well rounded.

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

So you plan on spending more time in other games than Guild Wars 2 and plan to play it suPer casually, correct?

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

GrieverMC.4827

Some what, I mean I’ll play whatever I want to at the time so depending on how I like the game I may play it more than other games or not. I haven’t even made my first character yet cause i’m trying to find a good guild lol

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Interesting, I like your process of thought and planning ahead in that aspect!

Feel free to check us out below, you get in with us, you’ll find GW2 addicting!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Caedas-CDS-Hardcore-WvW-PvE-International/first

Regardless if you choose Caedas or not, feel free to contact me back via a PM or even in game if you have any questions/concerns about the guild, or the game itself ; I’d be more than willing to help you learn the fine points of the game!

Best of luck finding a home suited to you!
Leader of Caedas [CDS]
Server : Sanctum of Rall

Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya GrieverMC,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Guild Boosts: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience constant, 15% Karma on weekends
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 30-35 players during the week, weekends experience a higher influx of Jadites playing.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

Hello there!

I saw your posting looking for a guild. I wasn’t sure if you had found one yet. We have a good combination of friendly, casual and driven adult, 21+ years of age players. We are an all adult, laid back and funny, and maybe slightly wrong in all the right ways kind of guild!

We are a North American guild. Our guild name is Death Becomes Us [ZomB]. We are on the Yak’s Bend server.

We have a combination of east, central and west coast players so we have a variety of players on for a good range of hours of the day and night.

We are primarily pve but have a nice balance of pvp/wvw people too. We also have a lot of members who have gotten into crafting. We also help each other out with fractals, dungeons and getting monthly achievements. Because we are casual, we don’t have anything scheduled, but there always seem to be enough people game for a dungeon or fractals run or help on a quest if you ask!

We do have voice servers such as mumble and vent set up but never require people to use them if they don’t want to. In fact, we don’t require anything of our members except to have fun and enjoy the game!

You can check out out our guild website here: http://deathbecomesusgw2.enjin.com/.
The best way to contact me is to email/message me in game as Basher Barbie.
Let me know if you would like more information!

Thanks, and hope to see you in game!

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

• Recruitment Status: OPEN for dedicated PvP players (Open to all races/classes.)
  • Region: UK/EU (Anyone outside of these regions can still apply.)
  • Age Requirement: Applicants must be 18 or over.
  • Play-style: Semi-Hardcore / PvP
  • Guild Leader: Benki
  • Officers: Aeonax, Bladeh, Kaboom, Papaganoosh, Phoru, Snort

Hi Buddy,

The Unnamed is a semi-hardcore European Guild looking to recruit for PvP players. Since beta when being on Desolation, we have moved to Gunnars Hold and then to Blacktide before coming back to Desolation which we believe to be the most consistent server for players interested in both forms of PvP. Our recent move here is focussed on recruiting a WvW force large enough to take on the other zergs and blobbing kittens of tier 1, as well as consolidating and building upon our three active SPvP teams by basing ourselves at the centre of European SPvP in the Desolation mists.

Back on GH and BT we roamed WvW in force and did our part in contributing to the WvW effort. We decided to move over to Desolation because the WvW community didn’t feel strong enough for us on BT, and although we had an unbeatable server it was at the sacrifice of the good fights that we are now back to return to our old BETA stomping ground.

As it stands we WvW as a guild on a Tuesday and Thursday night, and although there is a solid WvW presence most nights, Monday and Wednesday are our usual SPvP focussed nights. There are of course members who SPvP or WvW 24/7 and this just improves our community.

If you want to be a part of a guild and community of players who care about PvP and work well as a team while having a good laugh along the way, then The Unnamed will suit you just fine. We are semi-hardcore and we take our PvP seriously, though we also like to have fun with it as well, so we can also be laid back and a great laugh too. We also stick by a rule that real life always comes before in-game, having learned that this is the best way to keep members happy over the fives years we have been playing games together.

Requirements

- When in PvP you must be present on Mumble
- You must always represent The Unnamed when in WvW or SPvP
- If online, you are required to join our compulsory Tuesday night WvW (RL commitments will be excused)

How to Apply

To apply, make an account on our website and then head over to our WvW application form: http://www.the-unnamed.com/wvwapp
Or our SPvP application form:
http://www.the-unnamed.com/spvpapp

A response may take a few days, as our Officers are usually very busy with leading, so please be patient when waiting for acceptance!

Thanks for reading and hope to see your application soon!

Papa

Officer, The Unnamed [EU]

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hey Griever,

Shooting you a PM with more detailed information about us. I think you will like what we have to offer. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Shoz.5471

Shoz.5471

Normally I would offer The Wings of Free [WgFr], but that’s probably not the guild your looking for. The guild your looking for is in Yak’s Bend, under [HATE], don’t let that fool you, they are the Guardians of the Creed. They have rules to have more players active, help other guild members, and respect those higher or lower than you. It’s a good guild, popular around Yak’s Bend, but consists only around 100 members. http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/4903

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Dear Griever,

We from Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] are an international Mature PvX guild playing on Desolation [EU]. As we are an international guild, we have members from all over the world. We mainly reside in USA / Canada / Europe and Asia! Therefore, we have members online at all times ready to do some dungeons or WvW runs!

As of right now, we have over 214+ Members inguild with a daily login varying from 130 ~ 150 members online and around 50 ~ 70 members online at the same time.

As we are a PvX guild, we are several Officers appointed to specific game types such as PvP, PvE and WvW. They organize scheduled runs through the week whom you can join if youd want to be sure to hit a party. Outside those scheduled events, we organize alot of guild events and other parties all the time!

Nonetheless, if youd like to know more about us, make sure to check out our website at http://www.exg-guild.com! Feel free to reply or PM me incase you wish to know more info about us!

Best Regards,
Grotesque

Team Aggression [TA]

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Good day,

I run an actively casual guild on Devona’s Rest and we’re always looking for more players interested in joining our ranks. We have weekly events, such as dungeon runs and WvW, but we’re also the spontaneous type that will decide on the hour to do something. We’re very patient and all adults who are just interested in a fun gaming experience.

You can find our guild posting here:
The Burning Eden [TBE]

You can always contact us in game if you’d rather have a conversation and get a better feel for what our guild is about. Feel free to add me to your friend list as I’m on every evening.

~Meri Shadows

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com