Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Rakious.3816

Rakious.3816

I am currently coming back to GW2 after a four month hiatus, I am looking for a guild that has more of a family feel to it, instead of it being too large where most of the members don’t know each other.

I am going to be starting over from scratch, so I am looking for a guild that will help out a returning player with any questions that may arise. I am also looking for a guild that participates in Pve, Pvp, RP (Although it can be optional), small-medium sized, and basically has a welcoming atmosphere.

Currently I am on the Tarnished Coast server, but I will move to another server if I need to.

Thank you!

Edit: Forgot to mention, I am also completely fine with any LGBT/Furry guilds.

(edited by Rakious.3816)

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Rakious,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers. You can try out the guild by guesting, which is free, before deciding on changing your home server.

We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 137 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are not huge, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Lady Luna Love/Luna Lovess, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Orbixitron.3218

Orbixitron.3218

Hey there Rakious!

I’d love to invite you to What The Kitten [Meow]. We are a new PvX guild based on Tarnished Coast, very friendly, very laid back. Being PvX we love every aspect of GW2, even those ‘What The Kitten!?’ moments.

We are still small but steadily growing, we aim to stay within a smallish size to maintain that community feel. Our ethos is that guilds should be a community within their own right so everything we set up is geared toward that.

We have players on at different time zones, mainly GMT and EST, although some even from Australian time zones!

If you like the sound of us at [Meow] please check out our website: http://meowguild.shivtr.com There’s a guest forum to have a chat to us before making your choice and you can browse all the events and things too

Our recruitment thread is also just here!

Good luck in your search for a guild!

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey Rakious!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

While me mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and once guild missions are in we’ll be scheduling those as well. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM either here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

As far as our server goes it’s fairly well populated in PvE and we’ve won the last three WvW matchups we’ve had as well. We’re also ranked within the top 15 WvW servers the last time I checked.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: RIM.9321

RIM.9321

Hi Rakious,
I help run a small guild (~4 ppl right now) called Brain Eaters Inc on dragonbrand.. we have kind of a zombie theme going. We enjoy all aspects of the game. I make an event about once a week right now (depends on my schedule). Go ahead and check the site for more info if you are interested & contact us any time you want.

happy gaming!!
plz contact the guild GMs Rim.9321 or Rotten.6307 for more info and/or invite

GM of Brain Eaters Inc [Luv] on Dragonbrand.
http://braineatersinc.shivtr.com

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

The name of our guild is Just Us Grownups or [JUGs] and we could be just the guild you’re looking for.

We are a small—but growing—casual, guild catering to the 30+ crowd. We are very laid back and just want to game, hang out and avoid drama.

We are primarily a PvE guild but we also jump into the WvW realms every now and then.

Our guild is happy to take in members, regardless of experience level. If you want to learn, we’ll answer your questions; if you have knowledge to pass on, we’ll listen.

We’re small at the moment but have been averaging two new players a day. To be honest, I’d prefer a small guild full of tight-knit members as opposed to a large guild that’s basically comprised of small cliques.

The guild is run with a ‘hands-off’ approach and most matters in the guild are handled by vote. We don’t make demands or requirements other that you have a good time when your with us.

All of us have real lives that come first and no one’s going to pressure you in any way to spend more time with the guild than you can.

I created the guild so there would be a good gaming environment free of the tension and drama of the hardcore guilds which are usually comprised of younger players.

We’re on the Jade Quarry server so a transfer, unfortunately, would be necessary if you’d like to join us. You can, however, feel free to try us out as a guest You could join our guild, share in our guild chat channel, run dungeons with us, talk to us on our Ventrilo server, and see what we’re like—the only thing you wouldn’t be able to do is participate in WvW combat with us. It’s like ‘leasing with the option to buy.’

We have both Ventrilo and Mumble voice servers. We also have a feature-rich website where you can create and co-ordinate events that other members can sign up for.

If you’re interested, you can fill out an application on our site: http://jugs-guild.com or, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message through these forums.
Good luck in finding a guild!

~ Neksis

P.S. Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: DangurXtreme.5093

DangurXtreme.5093

We are in Sorrow’s Furnace. We have been a gaming clan for years and are now shifting to GW2. http://www.hardcorpsgamers.net/home

A few new people are in our guild. We love stopping what we are doing and helping others level, dungeon, jumping puzzles, what ever anyone needs.

Vent is our primary speech method, but we have mumble too.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Bossy Bessy.3829

Bossy Bessy.3829

sent you a PM. ^_^

Goodbye Mr Anderson – Ranger | Ima Seamstress – Guardian
The Society [SCTY] on YB

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Arbitrium.9716

Arbitrium.9716

Greetings, fellow gamer! Read on and get to know our mature multi-gaming community!

Server: Sea of Sorrows (Previous: Sorrow’s Furnace)
Guild: Fever Clan [FC]
Focus: PvE (Some PvP/WvW) – This may change in the future.
Community Website: www.feverclan.com
Team Speak Server: ts.feverclan.com
In-game Contact: Arbitrium.9716
Timezone: Any. We will aim to keep the guild active at all times.

Goals in the game:

• To help ease in newbies in the game as Guild Wars 2 can be overwhelming and to get them up to par with the rest of the members.
  • We will provide dungeon runs with any necessary dungeons for our members without the use of exploits.
  • To finish as much PvE content Guild Wars 2 has to offer.
  • The number of active members are currently low, but help us grow and the rest will follow! (I did not mean for that to rhyme)

Requirements:

• Respect guild-mates and non-guild members. Not doing so will result in removal from the guild.
  • Exploiters/cheaters are not tolerated in our community. A ban is immediately put into place if you’re ever caught.
  • You are required to represent Fever Clan [FC] while participating in guild events or general activities with the guild members.
  • You must be at least 16 years of age to join.

I recommend visiting the Guild Wars 2 section in our forum for more information and updates!

Thank you for checking us out. Happy gaming!

(edited by Arbitrium.9716)

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Shooting you a PM!

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Disryna.4812

Disryna.4812

Hello! I am the recruitment officer for the guild Blood Faith. I’d like to invite you to go to www.blood-faith.com and submit your application, so that I can review it quickly. We are mainly RP and PVE focused, and will be doing WvW as well. We offer a Mentor system where you will choose one of our members as your go to mentor in game for any help or learning you may need. I’d really love to talk with you as soon as can be arranged. We do use mumble voice chat. There are always a few of us at least online at different hours. You sound exactly like the sort of person we’d like to have in our guild. Please, once again visit www.blood-faith.com and get your application in, once that is in I can interview you and get things rolling from there. Feel free to contact me on the website or in Guild Wars 2 anytime. I look forward to talking with you!