Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Derium Descen.1695

Derium Descen.1695

A friend and I are looking for a guild. A small or medium sized guild with a PVE focus would probably be preferred, though we both also enjoy occasional WvW and sPVP. We’re currently on Eredon Terrace but would be willing to transfer if we find a good match.

Edit: Also kind of important, our normal active times are after 10pm EST. So a guild that is active around that time would be ideal.

(edited by Derium Descen.1695)

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hello, we have a nice Guild on Fort Aspenwood, that would be happy to have both of you. We are currently 43 members slowly growing and a close knit guild like a family. We have a weekly schedule of things going on, while Nightly dungeons. If you want to guest over to try our server/Guild you can, our Server is currently in Tier 2 of WvW and fighting for First place in it quite well. If you want to read more about the guild here is the Guild ad, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PVX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post1553121 or can just message me in game at Jinxey.4173 We have 20+ members on daily and soon to have Guild Missions in about 2 weeks max. Thank you for your time at reading and the website if you want to check it out, is a simple fourm http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/ We have a night specifically for Spvp to pull people in and 2 nights for WvW, while 3 nights towards Pve. There will always be people willing to a dungeon with you or map completion.

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

If you are looking for a decent guild on your server, so you don’t have to transfer, you should consider joining Tactical Terror

We have a good member based, and a really tight-knit community. We have a heavy focus on Dungeons and WvW.

In terms of members, we have about 212 in the roster; however, the regulars make the family and I assure you, you won’t be disappointed with us. They are quirky, knowledgeable, and make Guild Wars 2 worth playing (For me anyways)

Check us out:

Tactical Terror.org

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Legion of Doom [LOD] is a 7-year old high-end PvE guild with strong roots in endgame. Back in GW1 we were very well known as a Domain of Anguish Speed Clear guild and hold ties for the all-time records for completion times for Domain of Anguish and Urgoz. In GW2 we’re based on the Sanctum of Rall server where our main goals are dungeon runs, level 30+ fractals, world events, and (starting this week) guild bounty missions! Right now we’re fairly small with ~35 active members but we’re looking to expand to our GW1 size of 100 active members! Guild buffs are up constantly, we have our own TS3 server and are a pretty fun bunch! If you’re interested stop by our forums (here) and fill out an application. Cheers!

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Cabo.9832

Cabo.9832

Zealot Gaming[zG] we want you to come join us we do alot of Pve and we have an event set up for this saturday to do bounty missions. we also do WvW events on a weekly basis

we are on Ehmry Bay

Zealotgaming.com

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: ChefSauron.8529

ChefSauron.8529

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Genogoth.9407

Genogoth.9407

The Explorers of Kryta are looking to add members to our roster. Our information is in my signature below if you want to check us out. We are active around the time you mention, and are a small but growing guild. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Guild: The Explorers of Kryta
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Web: http://northernshiverpeaks.org/index.php?/groups/16-tek-the-explorers-of-kryta/

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: cheshire.3712

cheshire.3712

Hey Derium Descen.1695,

Zero Hunters is a guild located on TC and is relatively small (about 125 members give or take). We are mostly active around that same time zone with a few hours before and well into the morning! Our typical make up consists of dungeons, PvE with world events, dailies, map completion, fractals, WvW, and probably a few other things I can’t remember at this time You can read a little more about us in a posting I created in the guild forum and you can contact me via my name here in the forums in game (preferably by mail so that I know I didn’t miss it) for more information. Hope you find what you’re looking for soon though for you and your friend!

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hey Derium,

I’m shooting you a PM with more detailed info about us. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Thanks.

~Friskosmash

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Hades Amun.6518

Hades Amun.6518

Hey Derium,

MILF- Omg Have you seen Gwen’s Mom

We are from Fort Aspenwood , very small friendly guild we have 25 members and about 12 active at this time, we do sPvP, WvW, Dungeons and are set to start are first Guild Mission, We have been playing together since GW1 and have stayed close together for several years fun is are primary goal, we have only one requirement (Just have Fun) Vent avail. check out are website if your interested.

http://milf-.enjin.com/

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: DangurXtreme.5093

DangurXtreme.5093

We have a bunch of older, play after work and family people in our guild. EST.

Located in Sorrow’s Furnace

We are an adult, laid back community of gamers, that have enjoyed many kind of games over the years. We all are now spending a lot of time playing GW2, and would love to see some new members join us. We are slowly growing and you will usually see 3-4 of us on in the evenings. This is a no pressure guild, just fun.

We do a little of everything and are here to have a good time. We treat each other like family, and help out a fellow gamer as much as possible. We have members that love doing Fractals, WvW, and just running around PvE.

We have a ventrilo server up so we can communicate as we play.

So fill out a request to join, get you vent info, and lets do some conquering!

Please come join the fun!

http://www.hardcorpsgamers.net/home

- DangurXtreme

Guild Leader