Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Hades Amun.6518

Hades Amun.6518

Hey Novandora,

MILF- Omg Have you seen Gwen’s Mom

We are from Fort Aspenwood , very small friendly guild we have 25 members and about 12 active at this time, we do sPvP, WvW, Dungeons and are set to start are first Guild Mission, We have been playing together since GW1 and have stayed close together for several years fun is are primary goal, we have only one requirement (Just have Fun) Vent avail. check out are website if your interested.

http://milf-.enjin.com/

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi Novandora!

Sounds like you would be a good fit in Cynical[CYN]! We are a semi-casual PVX, NA Guild of approx. 160+ players on the Tarnished Coast server. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 60+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule WvW Events throughout the week, as well as PvE, Guild Missions, and Spvp as well.

Sorry to hear about the problems you experience in WvWvW, hopefully the patch coming out at the end of march will help with that.

Our regular Guild Events are scheduled around EST hours, but we have “late night” dungeon and fractal groups 3 nights a week specifically for PST players (starting at 8pm PST), as well as Weekend events that go until late into the night.

Our recruitment post is located here if you want to check us out:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/TC-CYN-PvX-Wv3-Mergers-Welcome

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey Novandora!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and once guild missions are in we’ll be scheduling those as well. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM either here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

As far as our server goes it’s fairly well populated in PvE and we’ve won the last few WvW matchups we’ve had as well. We’re also ranked within the top 15 WvW servers the last time I checked.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Daelwyn.3967

Daelwyn.3967

Hello Novandora,
The Garbage Men [TGM] is a small guild (20ish people) that mainly focuses on dungeons. We do not do speed runs. We have a fun member base, really friendly, and welcoming of all characters/stats/ and builds.
You can check our website for more information =)
PM: Saebrial or Koerim
Mail: Daelwyn.3967

Good luck finding a guild
~Saebrial

LvL 80 Elementalist
[TGM]A Guild for Clearing Dungeon Trash
Mail: Daelwyn.3967 for invite

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Codmando.7042

Codmando.7042

Hello Novandora I am Codmando of Frag Xperts. If you are looking for an up beat silly guild feel free to give Frag Xperts a try. We aren’t very big so we are doing more of a community type feel. You can always hop in try out and leave if we don’t fit. If you you would like u can check out what our guild offers Here. or msg me in-game for more help. I hope you make a good choice and have great day.

[PREA] Havok Squad for SoR

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Ha! I hadn’t seen NUTS before. I enjoyed the recruitment post

Anyway… AI is a mature, fun, silly, laidback, guild doing dungeons and fractals, general PvE, guild missions, and other fun stuff. You can find our recruitment post here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Alchemy-Incorporated-AI-is-recruiting-on-Sorrows-Furnace-and-Gunnars-Hold/first#post1577279

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Hello!

We are on Sanctum of Rall server and we are very active and friendly semi-hard core guild that focus mostly on WvW and PvE.

We also have the required Trees/Ranks to unlock more Guild Missions.

Our guild information is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/VENGEANCE-Sanctum-of-Rall-Recruiting/first#post1488323

Guild:Vengeance
Tag: [VNG]
Focus: Casual and Semi – Hardcore
Time Zone: Mostly EST and PST
VOIP – Mumble

If you have any questions please PM me here or in the game!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Fallon.2347

Fallon.2347

Hi! I would like to let you know about our new guild, Escape From LA [EfLA].
Our goal of members: around 50 people most likely 15-30 active during certain times.
Most of the people that have joined would like a smaller guild, which feels more like a family than another friend list that you did not create. Our core members that helped start the guild are all mature players. Most of them have run several dungeon paths or are Dungeon Masters. Dungeons we run everyday: Arah and Fractals. Some of our other favorites are CoE, SE, TA… well pretty much everything but the farming AC and CoF.

Guild VOIP: TeamSpeak 3

We are a fairly new guild with veteran players. The guild leaders have bought influence and currently building Art of War V on Maguuma. Our guild is also being built on Yak’s Bend for Guild Missions. We do not have a rep policy, we feel people need a reason to rep rather than it be a requirement. You will notice some players are active in other guilds at times, but when they run with us they rep us. I want this to be a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Times people play are a wide range; few of us are on during the day (EST: GMT -5) Most of our players are online later in the evening/after work/dinner. I would say 6pm-3am EST.

If we sound like the guild you are looking for please let me know. If you just want to give us a week and see how we are, that’s fine too. Hope to hear from you! Have a great evening.

-Tarixian aka Fallon

Escape From L A [EfLA]
Guild Leader
Maguuma – Yak’s Bend

(edited by Fallon.2347)

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Disryna.4812

Disryna.4812

Hello! I am the recruitment officer for the guild Blood Faith. I’d like to invite you to go to www.blood-faith.com and submit your application, so that I can review it quickly. We are mainly RP and PVE focused, and will be doing WvW as well. We offer a Mentor system where you will choose one of our members as your go to mentor in game for any help or learning you may need. I’d really love to talk with you as soon as can be arranged. We do use mumble voice chat. There are always a few of us at least online at different hours. You sound exactly like the sort of person we’d like to have in our guild. Please, once again visit www.blood-faith.com and get your application in, once that is in I can interview you and get things rolling from there. Feel free to contact me on the website or in Guild Wars 2 anytime. I look forward to talking with you!

Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hey Novandora,

Im shooting you a PM with more detailed info about us. Any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

~Friskosmash

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend