Looking for a guild on any english EU server!

in Guilds

Posted by: Rethier.7894

Rethier.7894

Hello!

I am looking for a friendly, active, social, medium-sized, english-speaking guild on any EU server (I can transfer.)
I have a lvl 33 Sylvari Ranger, but I will probably start over because I didn’t play him since launch. My original server is Gandarra.
I played some WvWvW and dungeons on launch, but didn’t get far because school was starting and I was busy for the whole of September.
I played a lot of MMOs, including WoW, Aion and Rift. My favourite genres are RPG, almost any kind of co-op game, RTS and adventure.
A little bit about myself:
I am from Lithuania and am currently in high school. My hobbies are: gaming, fishing, reading and programming. I am able to use voice comms, although I try to avoid speaking until I feel comfortable in the community.

in Guilds

Posted by: Kirex.3209

Kirex.3209

Hi Rethier!
I’m not here to invite you to a guild, but I’m in the same situation like you
Played only untill lvl 19 on an asura thief on Gandara server, looking for a friendly social medium-sized english speaking guild.
Maybe we can join the same guild?

in Guilds

Posted by: Rethier.7894

Rethier.7894

Perhaps we can, I have nothing against it.

in Guilds

Posted by: QTRKOBRA.1827

QTRKOBRA.1827

Desolation Border Guardians, DBG is a guild that as we gain more members will focus on all aspects on the game, however our main focus is WvWvW. It is an English speaking guild, members are welcome from all regions. My character is Sythus Arkane if you want to pm me and I hope you consider joining us! If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

in Guilds

Posted by: Celtic.8706

Celtic.8706

Mad Muffin Marauders (MMM) recruiting, friendly social guild, upgrades, website, FB page, voice chat, all levels welcome. English speaking guild on the server Ring Of Fire. Currently 72 members. We would love to have you join us. Whisper Celtic Fire and Ice for invite.

in Guilds

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Feel free to check out our thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Brothers-of-Aesir-BoA-a-small-Desolation-EU-based-guild-looking-for-fun-friendly-members/first#post251107
We’re up to about 22 members now, and spent all night tonight playing CoF dungeons and having a blast.
We’re a guild about fun and enjoying ourselves, while at the same time having serious goals (like playing a lot of wvw). We will never have mandatory events, but we will have optional ones.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90