Looking for a guild to dungeon with

in Guilds

Posted by: tikiloo.2641

tikiloo.2641

I’m currently looking for a guild to dungeon with or maybe even just a core group of people to run through these dungeons a dozen times a week or so. I currently have a level 80 norn warrior, working on a level 40 Asura fire elementalist and a level 11 Slyvari (SC) thief.
Most of the dungeons I’ve done quite a multitude of times although it’s been a while.
I’ve never done Aram’s (or had a group solid enough) to complete it, but i would love to spam that dungeon for the armor.
I’m also in the Gate Of Madness server at the moment and might be willing to move but i would prefer to stay if i could.
Feel free to pm me

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

sent you a pm! check us out.

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: tikiloo.2641

tikiloo.2641

Send it again please

in Guilds

Posted by: Kypriathe.4183

Kypriathe.4183

Hey,
If you’re looking for an active PxX guild, then Seven Deadly Sinz [VII] may be a good fit. We’re extremely active and we seem to have a sizable group of members on at any given time.
Currently, we keep up the guild buffs for Exp/ Karma/ Gathering/ and MF pretty much 24/7 – unless they drop for a few hours when a GL is offline. >.<
Also, as of today at ~6 EST , we will officially have all the guild missions unlocked. The first puzzle taking place before reset today if you’d be interested in coming along. Either way, please check out our full info below.

In-Game Contact: Helena Sebastiene (me – Amber) , Kresse (Alec), or Godz Sin (Will)
Focus: events-dungeons-frac dailies(10/20/30/40+)-WvW-and guild missions
Perk: 24/7 Magic Find/ Karma/Gathering/and Experience Buffs
Full Recruitment Info: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Seven-Deadly-Sinz-Recruiting-E-Bay/first#post2050882

Good luck finding a guild that suits you.

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

sure thing tiki; done!

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend