Looking for a mature community(Ring of Fire)

in Guilds

Posted by: Kozu.3025

Kozu.3025

Hello everybody! I have a level 80 Guardian(full exotic),and since the first day i started this game,I have been looking for a nice,english speaking community here on RoF.Being a guardian(a support class) really is dull if you don’t have other people to play with.I’m looking forward to dedicate my in-game time in a friendly guild!Best regards.

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hey Kozu,

Im going to send you a PM with more detailed info about us. You say you are looking for a community?? Look no further. We’ve got some outstanding members.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks.

~ Friskosmash

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: Surreal.7950

Surreal.7950

Hi Kozu

I am an officer in a small guild (currently about 15 people) based on Ring of Fire, made up of a core group of irl friends as well as a number of people that we have met through playing called Druids of the Decangli [DotD]. We almost always have someone online, despite the size of our guild, and are almost always trying to get groups together to do stuff. Our main ethos in GW2 is that it is a game and therefore should be fun and not a chore! We run dungeons/fractals together as well as some members taking part in WvW and PvP and generally playing together and helping each other out in whatever they want to do!
So feel free to contact me or our GL Rabalyan.6104 in game if you want to try running round with some of us and if you all enjoy it we will be more than happy to send you an invite!

Hope to hear from you

(edited by Surreal.7950)