Looking for a new in-game family! [EU]

in Guilds

Posted by: DarkusRogue.3027

DarkusRogue.3027

Greetings all!

I’ve just returned to the game after taking a short break after burning myself out during the first two weeks of release. I’m looking for a friendly guild that will welcome me into their in-game family. I’ve currently got 2 level 80 characters that have been semiretired for now since I’m the sort of person who loves to level alts. They are a Ranger and a Guardian. I haven’t done any of the end-game stuff with them (dungeons mostly) since I mostly solo due to having bad experiences with groups in the previous MMO games I have played. I’m wanting to change that however, so joining a guild will make that much more easier and enjoyable, rather than joining random people.

I’m a casual player who loves helping out other people whenever I can. I enjoy PvE mostly, but love to take part in WvW quite a bit too. I’m looking for a friendly and mature guild that I can become a part of, and stay with for a long time to come. I love guild events, and would be more than happy to attend them all if I could!

At the moment I’m leveling up a Necromancer on the Far Shiverpeaks server, but would gladly transfer to a different EU server if I found the right guild.

Just looking for a laid back kind of guild, with a nice attitude towards its guild members and one that doesn’t take things too seriously if things go wrong while in a dungeon or any other form of group activity. After all, I log onto Guild Wars 2 to escape those sorts of problems in real life.

Thanks!

in Guilds

Posted by: Kitsumeo.8754

Kitsumeo.8754

Heya DarkusRoque,

Our Guild is on the Desolation server and play both pve and pvp.
We have a nice community and plan on staying for a long time
If you have time check out our topic to see if our guild fills your needs:
Whitelions [Claw]
If you have any questions be free to mail me.

Kind Regards,
Kitsumeo

Guild Leader of Whitelions [Claw]
Practise makes perfect.

in Guilds

Posted by: draywin.5218

draywin.5218

Hi DarkusRogue

Don’t know if your still in need of a guild or not but if you are then we have a small guild in Auroras Glade. We focus mainly on PvE and WvWvW but we do also do some sPvP. We are active and want to get together a small group of people that can do events together and just generally be able to help each other out in any part of the game.

If you’re interested feel free to message me draywin.5218 or Zdex.2475 in game alternatively you can apply via our website http://dedecus.enjin.com/

Regards,
Draywin

Co-Leader of Dedecus[DDCS] | Aurora Glade
Website
Forum Post

in Guilds

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Hey DarkusRogue

Please do take a look at our thread here:

and feel free to add me to contacts and send me an in-game mail or whisp on Brunners.7251.

We’re a small guild that are looking to build a community of friends, so we can have fun in all aspects of gw2 together.

Cheers.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in Guilds

Posted by: Danneh.8520

Danneh.8520

Leader/Commander of [ Pirate Gaming ] (IGN: Danneh.8520)
Web: www.pirategaming.co.uk
Public teamspeak: ts.pirategaming.co.uk