Looking for a super fantastical...

in Guilds

Posted by: Sinphul.3091

Sinphul.3091

Looking for a super fantastical, fun time guild!! Me and my wife play quite frequently, I’ve recently hit my first 80 and I’m lookin to meet folks that are interested in PVE etc. we’re both laid back, fairly intelligent, rarely so drunk we forget where we are and are unbelievably good looking which will enhance your guild in many ways.

We’re kinda fun. Somewhat motivated. Easily amused and rarely if ever unhappy.

Hooker and blow is a plus. Will move servers for the right guild but currently on Northern Shiverpeaks.

Thanks for reading and any typos are the fault of my iPhone.

in Guilds

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

I invite you to join the Deadly Legends[DDLG] on Devona’s Rest. We are a PvX guild willing to help everyone and anyone that joins us. We are active in the community of Devona’s Rest.

A few things about us
-We run daily guild events(Lottos, Trivia nights, Guild Exploring)
-We participate in WvW and Spvp in teams and as a guild
-We run dungeons everyday!
-We almost have all the upgrades unlocked and do weekly guild missions

The Deadly Legends are a fun and close knit guild, very active guild chats and tons of participation whenever we do something as a guild. Whisper or mail me in-game.

-Darkestshadows

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

in Guilds

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

in Guilds

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

I like your sense of humor. Hedonism is a small guild but I think you’d like the smart alecks you’d find there.

While there is no blow and no hookers, I’d let you buy me a drink, I would love to… talk cough, especially with your wife.

We could defiantly use some good looking folks who don’t take life (or gaming) too seriously.

Please contact me in game or via our website and we can see if we might be a fit.

A toast to your health,

Vel/ Nichole

In Game: myenchantedlife.3729
Guild Portal Home: http://hedo.guildportal.com/ (for everything you need to know about us)

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey Sinphul!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our family as well!

We have just over 40 members with about 20 or so active regularly, if this sounds like something that would work for you. We have a mix of vets and newer players alike, so if you’re ever looking for company leveling/questing, we have people of all different levels.

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and we just unlocked the first guild missions and we’ll be scheduling those as well. We mostly run off of CST, however we have a large mix of time zones in the guild itself as well. We don’t expect attendance for anything since we all have lives outside the game which are way more important, but we do encourage everyone to join in. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM me in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Haha quite the introduction! You and your wife sound like you could be a great fit for Forbidden. I sent you a PM Come Check it out!

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi there SinPhul,

I would like to introduce to you the PMS Clan (Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers). Here is a quick low down on us:-

Home World: Yaks Bend
Guild Name: Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers (PMS Clan)[PMS]
Guild Website: http://www.pmsclan.com
In-Game Contact: revx.4378 (though the website is the best way)
Focus: All aspects of GW2
Quick Notes:
Who We Are:
The PMS Clan is the largest and most competitive all-female Clan to-date. PMS stands for Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers, and the Clan is a diverse population of women gamers from all over the world, playing multiple platforms.

Guys, don’t worry, we have the H2O Clan too! The H2O Clan is the male counterpart and brother group to PMS clan, housing some of the most respected and best gamers on the planet.

The GW2 Division was rather recently set up and currently consists of about 16 members. We might be small, but we are a group of core players, and we are really close~

The guild is currently based in Yaks Bend.

What We Do:
We play all aspects of this game.

Where Are We From:
We are from all over~ We have players from the US, UK, even Singapore!

What Can I Do?
*Well first, consider if this is the community for you~
*You may wish to head over to our website PMS Clan and read our member handbook for more information.
*If you feel that you would like to recruit with us, do head on over to the application forums and submit an application .
*You could also send me a PM

I hope to see you in game real soon and the best of luck in finding your home in GW2~

Best,
PMS RevX

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Guilds

Posted by: Sharess.3047

Sharess.3047

Hey Sinphul, I enjoy the humour you have and would like to discuss a guild home with you soon. I sent you a private Message in regards to Tribe [TRB] on Jade Quarry. We use Mumble (not Ventrilo) and are a very active/helpful guild.

I will also try to reach you ingame. Hope to hear back from you and best of luck in your search.

~ David

http://www.Tribegaming.com
Tribe [TRB] – Now Recruiting.

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Fancy that, because I’m looking for super fantastical players to join my guild!

Anyway, I appreciate your humor and think that your maturity would be more than welcome in my guild. You’ve gotten a ton of requests so far, though, so maybe you’ve already found someone, but I think it sounds like a great fit so I’ll give it a shot anyway. [VZ] is an active, medium-sized, PvX guild on the Stormbluff Isle server. We play every night, have a fair number of active members, do guild missions weekly, have many dungeon masters, have many players at L48 FotM, and WvW occasionally. More than anything, we’re looking for friends and family-like companions who are willing to learn and enjoy high-end PvE content. I’m not going to bore you with a really massive post filled with lists because if you’re interested and want to know more, check out the link in my signature to the recruitment post. I’d also be more than happy to talk to you in-game, and you can contact me by any means (in-game or on-forums) and we can chat it up and get to know each other better.

Either way, I hope you and your wife find what you’re looking for. A good guild goes a long way in a game like GW2. Cheers.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Look no further~! Fantastical? Social? Sense of humor? DRUNKS?! We got that. (Eh, we have boring sober people too).

We have a few husband & wife pairs in the guild. We’re very friendly and we have a lime cult…er, family.

Check us out: http://www.obeythelime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Sinphul,

The name of our guild is Just Us Grown Ups or [JUGs] and we could be just the guild you’re looking for.

We are a very friendly, very casual adult guild who value community above anything else. Everyone in the guild has a great relationship with each other and people are always helping each other out—provided they have the free time..

We are a small—but growing (over 60 members)—guild catering to the 30+ crowd. We are very laid back and just want to game, hang out and avoid drama.

Our guild does have an age requirement in place to keep the environment mature; almost all of our members are men and women between the ages of 30-55. We do allow people 25-30 to apply but their admission must be voted on.

We are primarily a PvE guild but some of us also jump into the WvW realms every now and then.

Our guild is happy to take in members, regardless of experience level. If you want to learn, we’ll answer your questions; if you have knowledge to pass on, we’ll listen.

We’re small at the moment, but have been averaging about two new players a day. To be honest, I’d prefer a small guild full of tight-knit members as opposed to a large guild that’s basically comprised of small cliques.

The guild is run with a ‘hands-off’ approach and most matters in the guild are handled by vote. We don’t make demands or requirements other that you have a good time when you’re with us.

In my opinion, a guild’s success is not due to its accomplishments, but of how much people enjoy being a part of it.

All of us have real lives that come first and no one’s going to pressure you in any way to spend more time with the guild than you can.

I created the guild so there would be a good gaming environment free of the tension and drama of the hardcore guilds which are usually comprised of younger players.

We’re on the Jade Quarry server so a transfer, unfortunately, would be necessary if you’d like to join us. You can, however, feel free to try us out as a guest. You could join our guild, share in our guild chat channel, run dungeons with us, talk to us on our Ventrilo server, and see what we’re like—the only thing you wouldn’t be able to do is participate in WvW combat with us. It’s like ‘leasing with the option to buy.’

We have both Ventrilo and Mumble voice servers. We also have a feature-rich website where you can create and co-ordinate events that other members can sign up for.

If you’re interested, you can fill out an application on our site: http://jugs-guild.com or, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message through these forums.

Good luck in finding a guild!

~ Neksis

P.S. Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Attachments:

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Raven Verakie.4128

Raven Verakie.4128

Hello I wanted to say hi to you and see if you wanted to talk about a possible home for you with our guild. We are on Sea of Sorrows and we are currently developing the guild and an alliance with a few other guilds. we are in to everything (pvp,pve,wvw,dungeons,fractals,jumping) we do run guild missions with the alliance every sat at around between 8 and 10pm and we are currently building up to be able to run different types. we are most active in the evenings and are looking for active members to join our family. we do have a vent server and a website but changing website to be an alliance site. if you would like to talk about joining please pm me in game or leave a msg here thanks for your time.

I run the guild with my wife and we do have some couples playing in the guild

in Guilds

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hello Sinphul. We have a small guild on Ehmry Bay called the Blood Raven Nightingales. We are a casual guild made up of oceanic zoned people with a few US folks mixed in. Most members are on Ehmry Bay but we do have a few on other servers and this has not been a problem.

My husband and I run the guild, we believe in building a very relaxed, happy and fun atmosphere for everyone. I will link you to our official post as it says it all really.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Ehmry-Bay-Small-and-Friendly-Guild/first#post1678339

We have vent (we really only use it for dungeon runs at this stage) and we have a separate forum website which my husband and I pay for as we believe it is important to have somewhere to communicate with everyone and it also is great for getting to know your other guild members too.

I hope you stop by our forum post and please do not hesitate to contact me via the game or the forums if you have any questions or would like to chat about joining.

Good luck deciding on your new guild.

WynterRaven

in Guilds

Posted by: ChiYuri.6943

ChiYuri.6943

If you’re still looking for a guild, Existential Sprocket would be happy to welcome you both. We’re a small, friendly guild looking to expand our ranks. We mainly do PVE, but will be doing PVP activities as well on occasion. We have guild site as well (here ) and are working on getting voice services in the future. Hope to see you in game!
-Kira, guild leader for [EXP]

Guild leader of Existential Sprocket

in Guilds

Posted by: Sinphul.3091

Sinphul.3091

Hi guys -

Thanks for all your replies both here and in game. I think we found one to join. I just wanted to bump this so no one was on a wild goose chase to bring my awesome self and my average wife to your guild. Yes she married up, I tell her she’s welcome every time I walk through the door.

Have a great weekend.