Looking for active casual guild in morning

in Guilds

Posted by: TDog.6809

TDog.6809

I’m looking for an active casual guild around 9am – 3pm est as this is when i get off work. I’m still pretty much a noob at gw2 my highest character is 60 engineer and I spend the majority of the time in WvW although its hard to find much going on at that time. I do occasionally stream on twitch although I haven’t with gw2 yet.

I’m currently on anvil rock.

(edited by TDog.6809)

in Guilds

Posted by: Thorin.9624

Thorin.9624

TDog, I am a co-founder of Guild [PPP] Pro Power Players located on the Northern Shiverpeaks server. We are a smaller casual guild that have a pretty active day group. We do a little of all aspects of the game. Our guild has been around since GW1 and contrary to the name we welcome new players. We have a friendly helpful core group and have players across all the US time zones. We have our own ventrillo server and guild forum. Give me a shout if you think you might be interested.

in Guilds

Posted by: Jaskra.6940

Jaskra.6940

I Wanna Be a Super Villain [EVIL] might just be the guild for you! We’re looking for active new members such as yourself! =D

Here is a little about us:

We’re a adult PvX guild that has a large community that is active 24/7 (usually 15-25 players at all hours) and are comprised of players from the USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, and other oceanic areas. =) There is typically a core group of players, amongst the large throng, that are always online. There is always chatter and friendly banter available; as well as, active gameplay with guildies. We regularly participate in group events like the MAW in Wayfarer Foothills, which has become a guild favorite for leveling; as well as, dungeons and the Elder dragons (high lvl open world raids). We’re looking forward to participating in the new Guild Mission system! We are currently building Architecture VI for Guild Puzzles!

The primary objective of the guild is to play and chat with our fellow guildies by exploring the maps, questing, defeating dungeons, completing challenging jumping puzzles, and participating in WvW. We are a Level 5 guild, this means maxed out guild upgrades, who regularly keep up guild boots for our guild mates. These boosts include: +5% EXP, +10% Magic Find, +15% Karma, +10 Gathering Bonus. Through grouping and playing together we have and will continue to accrue influence to maintain boosts and future upgrades that benefit all members. We’re trying to take over the world, one innocent bystander at a time. We would look forward to playing with you in the game!

We have a active website and TeamSpeak 3 server available as well. =)The purpose for this website is to have a place outside of game for guild communication and where players can share information. The website is regularly updated with guild news and the banner typically changes monthly depending on the holiday. You can see our current upgrade and boost list on our website, via screenshots. =)

If you would like to talk to me personally please contact me, the co-guild leader, or one of our officers in game:

Server: Blackgate
Character: Jaskra Ryonative [Guild Leader]
ID: Jaskra.6940

Other Contacts:
nideovinja.2543 [Co-Guild Leader]
Laurel McFang.7159 [Officer]
Callia.1384 [Officer]
archilles.3185 [Officer]

Jaskra Ryonative ~ Mesmer
Meredith Nic Éssus ~ Necromancer
[Blackgate]

in Guilds

Posted by: Alexandra.7218

Alexandra.7218

Hi TDog,

we are a mature guild, i.e more on in the evenings and weekends than during your prime time. Still there are usually 3-7 on during daytime as some of us work shifts. We are a mix of very experienced players and total noobs, so you would fit right in

Check us out casual, international and mature on EU server Wolf Pack Guild:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Casual-mature-on-EU-Gandara-Wolf-Pack-Guild

You are welcome to test the waters first before deciding. You can PM me here or /w me or Saintmars or Terrahell if you are interested.

Alexandra

in Guilds

Posted by: TDog.6809

TDog.6809

Thanks for the Replys.

Thorin not sure if I could join your guild on the nsp server seems a little traitorous from anvil rock ;-)

Jaskra Evil Super Villain something about that just sounds right ;-)

Alexandra Being eu you guys are probably more active during my hours but I’m little concern about lag to eu servers