Looking for an active, smaller guild on TC

in Guilds

Posted by: konid.3104

konid.3104

Hello, I’m a returning player looking for a small to mid-sized guild on TC. I enjoy PvE and WvW, so please let me know if you think I’m a fit with your guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Silver Chopper.4506

Silver Chopper.4506

Hey konid.
Give our guild a try. It fits your description. We have 10-16 daily actives and are focused mainly on PvE with some members doing WvW.
Our intention is to grow to a mid-size, while still keeping the familiarity of members.

Whisper me in game

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

in Guilds

Posted by: Wookums.8106

Wookums.8106

Hey there,

We’d love to have you in our guild. We’re a small group that has been playing together since the betas. Before the game released and between the betas we played many other games together which helped build our strong sense of community. We’re always on the look for new members to have a good time with. We are currently more into PvE but we go through phases of what we’re into.

Whisper me in game.

Rampant Apathy [AMOK] – Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Hydra.8315

Hydra.8315

Protectors Of the Will has 19 members and we plan to keep growing, helpful people with PvE, I think I am the only one doing WvW so far!

We’re not the Masters of Causing Chaos.
We are the ones who find Control in the Chaos.
~We are Mesmer’s…

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

hi koni! I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical, our website is http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com.

We are a semi-casual PVX, EST, NA Guild of approx. 160+ players on the Tarnished Coast server. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 60+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule WvW Events throughout the week, as well as PvE and Spvp as well.

WvWvW Focus:
Cynical runs both offensive and defensive teams in WvWvW, as well as “Strike teams” to capture supply camps and kill yaks. We also have scouts who roam the map and gather intel and call targets. All our teams have the ability to gather together to also form a small guild zerg to take larger objectives, or run independently. This allows our guild to cater to those who prefer “zergs”, and also to those who prefer the small party feeling.

WHAT WE OFFER:
*A Guild Event every single night!
*Structured PVE Events, Questing Groups, and Dungeon Groups
*Structured WvWvW and SPvP Groups
*5 Commanders (who also command in PvE)
*Saturday Story Mode Dungeon Run Groups
*Special Holiday Events & Contests
*Late night (EST) Dungeon/Fractal Run Groups
*Dedicated nights to all aspects of the game; PvE, SPvP, and Wv3
*Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
*Fully Functional Guild website with calendar, private messaging, dedicated forums, and more!
*Voice chat server is Mumble with tons of slots
*Inter-guild crafting
*A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
*Guild Mentoring Program
*Guild Contests, Prizes and events, and Raffles
*Full Guild Bank and Guild Buffs & Perks

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS:
*Members must be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
*Members will not represent any guild other than Cynical, as we believe this takes away from the “community” feeling (personal gbank access excluded)
*Members must use Mumble voice chat during Guild Events or Groups (being able to talk is neccessary)
*Members agree to log on to the guild website at least once every other week to keep up to date with guild news and events. Members who do not log on after one month will be removed from Guild. We are looking for members who participate in the community, not lurkers!
*Members who are absent for more than a month with no post on our forums will be removed from guild, in order to keep the guild active
*Members must treat one another with respect and dignity, refrain from making racist or sexist remarks, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
*Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Vidiea.4867

Vidiea.4867

Hi there, I sent you a PM about Remnants of Hope. Hopefully we’re a good fit for you, but if not, good luck in the guild search! (:

in Guilds

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

If you are looking for a WvW-focused guild (that is RP-friendly,) we are The Tarnished Coastguard.

We’ve been around since launch, and specialize in small group WvW activity (though we lead larger groups on reset night). We are casual in terms of time commitment, but serious in terms of play. Above all, we value camaraderie and good times.

The best way to see if we jive, would be to run with us one night. Please PM either Thrumdi, Kendrick Duskomen, or Lord Michelangelo. We look forward to storming the battlements with you.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

in Guilds

Posted by: konid.3104

konid.3104

Thanks for the responses everyone, I’ll be in touch!

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hey Konid, I sent you a PM!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood