Looking for dungeon buddies

in Guilds

Posted by: Carlo.9638

Carlo.9638

Aloha guys and gals! I am located in Yaks Bend NA. I play a lot of dungeons including FotM minus Arah explorable. Been playing since the game was available for purchase. I am a member of a very small guild still with players in it. I would love to join an active dungeon/PVE guild and help contribute and run dungeons like crazy. I have all 8 professions leveled to 80 geared up.

Just FYI, i can’t leave the tiny guild. It’s my very first guild when i started in GW2. I will rep, but not 100%. I play a lot. Hawaii time 1700-0000 weekdays. weekends all the time. Send me an invite. Mahalo!

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

I wish I had players online and available at the times when you would be able to play from Hawaii. You sound like a great addition to a guild.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey there, Mr. Hawaii! :P

I’m not sure if you’re interested in cross-server PvE, but dungeons and fractals can be done across servers, so it isn’t a huge limiting factor. Anyway, my guild, [VZ], is a medium-sized guild of friends and guild bounty mercenaries on the Stormbluff Isle server, and we are quite competent at dungeons and run them frequently. We’re mostly EDT, which is 6 hours ahead of you, but your times online (which are 2300-0600 translated to EDT) gives us a bit of cross-time. I usually, for instance, play from 2000-0200. We have many dungeon masters in the guild, and we also run high-level fractals when we can. I personally am reward level 49, and do level 48 runs frequently. If you want to tag along to those, I’d love to have you! You wouldn’t have to switch servers to be in the guild, though you also wouldn’t earn the guild any influence by being on YB. Needless to say I’d encourage you to switch, but I would never force that on anyone. Just keep it in mind.

Anyway, you can read more about the guild in the link in my signature if you’re interested. If you have any questions, or just want to get some runs of whatever, hit me up in-game or on the forums in any way you see fit. I check all communication avenues frequently.

Cheers, and regardless what happens, good luck finding the guild you’re looking for!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!