Looking for guild

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: nugget.6124

nugget.6124

i am on blackgate but willing to transfer. looking for a guild that does dungeons/wvwvw hell even spvp together.
id prefer a smaller guild over a larger one. laidback, doesnt take itself too seriously, but still likes to get content done, no drama (im an old fart, the only drama i want to see is on tv
no multi-gaming groups.

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: LADYKiLLER.8152

LADYKiLLER.8152

Hello, Nugget!

Maybe you’d be interested in [DiRA]! We’re on the Tarnished Coast server, but we’re a laid back and tight-knit group interested in experiencing everything the game has to offer. We have an active ventrilo server, guild site and forums, guild emblem, guild stash, and are currently recruiting with the intention of further establishing and maintaining a small and active community. No sea of faces here~

We’re also an 18+ guild with very few exceptions, and all of us at the moment are over the age of 20.
We love old farts, so long as they’re not rancid. (;

Check out our official recruitment post here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/DiRA-of-the-Tarnished-Coast-US-1/first#post127009

Maev, Level 80 Sylvari Elementalist
[DiRA] of the Tarnished Coast

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Syouke.5439

Syouke.5439

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: RelentlessT.5761

RelentlessT.5761

Check us out! Sounds like a match up to me.
http://thejackofblades.enjin.com

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: ZeroFour.9740

ZeroFour.9740

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Dorianianian.4176

Dorianianian.4176

Ignore these fools! True freaks join the Bringers Of Furry Green Doom!!!!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Bringers-Of-Green-Furry-Doom-Are-Recruiting/first#post58856

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: soapylove.4081

soapylove.4081

Hi nugget

Ride The Magic School [BuS] on Darkhaven is a small group from GW1 looking for more easy going people. We’re a family friendly bunch with a pretty wide age range from college students to grandparenst! We do things on our own and together to help each other out. We have a vent server and a Facebook page with lots of guides and tips.

We don’t have a single guild leader, we have a leadership group because we don’t do power trips… or drama, begging, handouts or head cases! lol

Give me a shout if you have any questions. We would be happy to have you join us!
Hope to see you in game~
soapylove.4081

Co-Leader
Pyres Empire [PYRE]
Scribe for life!

(edited by soapylove.4081)

Looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi Nugget, The Sic is open for recruiting.

We are a gaming community that has been gaming together for upward of 7 years now. Our roster changes every now and then but a few of our oldest members are still here. We’re a gaming community that is out to destroy elitism and promote a sense of family.

We don’t take kindly to stupid and we will not hesitate to call out anyone for anything.

Come join up with us and help us to spread the infection.

Whisper either Loosifah, Caysee, or Thievus in game for an invite