Looking for guild on Ferguson's crossing.

in Guilds

Posted by: Ekalavya.6148

Ekalavya.6148

Hello, as the title states I’m looking for a guild on Ferguson’s Crossing. I have decided to post here as I’m having a bit of trouble finding a guild that will meet my needs and that I could provide benefit to as well.

I am an 80 ranger, 61 guardian, and my girlfriend would want to join as well – she is a 77 ranger. I also have 400 leatherworking and 391 huntsman, so I can provide crafting for those who need medium armor / bows.

I am not new to MMO’s, and am relatively specific on what i’m looking for.

1) I’d like to join a moderate size guild (50-100 players), big enough to have an impact and small enough so i’m not lost in the crowd.

2) I really want a well coordinated guild, with a lot of participation. Nothing worse than getting in a guild with 80 members and only 6 show up to WvW / PvE stuff.

3) I’m in the EST timezone, I have a full time job (8a-5p), so I’d like a guild who operates mainly in the evenings (5pm and on) as I play 2-3 hours a night. I’m on 8-10 hours/ day on weekends.

4) Voice comms are important , so I’d like the guild to have teamspeak / ventrilo / whatever so that option is available for WvW or other events.

5) Probably the most important – I need a guild can handle mature content – I cuss (alot) and dont want to offend people because of this. 18+ would be preferred, as MOST (not all) people less than 18 are immature , dont listen, and are generally not good people to play with.

I’m an extremely informed gamer as I read forums / theorycraft at work so I can be of benefit to any guild. Also, i’m pretty hardcore and can play over 45 hours a week if the right motivation is there.

If you think i’d be a good fit for your guild, please respond here, PM me, or whisper me in game @ Ekalavya Fern.

Thanks!

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hey Ekylavya,

Right now AI is running about 75 total members with 15-20 on at any given time. We have Mumble for WvW and outtings — it’s always available but very few people use it except for those times, at least right now. We have a lot of couples playing the game together and it generally seems like we might be a great fit. You can find our recruitment thread here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Alchemy-Incorporated-AI-is-recruiting-on-Sorrows-Furnace-server/first#post19480

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: Ekalavya.6148

Ekalavya.6148

I appreciate the reply Aye, but I’d rather not leave Ferguson’s Crossing as my girlfriend has a few friends on it.

in Guilds

Posted by: AppleX.6428

AppleX.6428

Sounds like a nice guy to have in our guild.
We have everything you are looking for.
Also very mature content on our mumble servers.
We also have ppl on at all hours of the day.
Check us out …. and pm me if you would like an invite for you and your gf.
Any other friends you have that might want to join are welcome as always.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/NA-Aeterna-Ae-Recruiting-PvP-Vid-inside/first#post329207