Looking for guild that may not exist

in Guilds

Posted by: Alphonse.4356

Alphonse.4356

Right off the bat I should say I don’t do PVP, WvW, dungeons, incl fractals or jumping puzzles. I’ve been playing since beta pretty casually, just soloing and exploring. Have a warrior, guardian, ranger and mesmer at 80. I’ve never done RP, but am interested in giving that a try. The only unexplored area I have is Orr, which mystifies me, but would like to finish it. Unfortunately I’ll never get 100% completion because of WvW and dungeon requirements. What I really like about the game is the beautiful artwork, detail of the world and combat style.

I’m interested in finding new interests, approaches, etc.

Or am I just crazy?

in Guilds

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Well, you didn’t exactly say what you are looking for. I am guessing:

Interest in RP.
Guild that doesn’t mind you not doing PvP, WvW, dungeons, fractals or jumping puzzles.
Something new to interest you.
Maybe something else????

First off, if you have not done it yet, PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT THE UI. Press Control+Shift+H to make the user interface appear or reappear. Playing without the UI is like watching a movie, and makes GW2 one of the most beautiful games I have ever played.

So there ya go for a new approach.

Though you weren’t too clear about what exactly you were looking for, if you are looking for a strong community of friendly players who would be happy to have you even though you have a laundry list of things you are not interested in— MadCast Gaming could be that.

MadCast is a gaming community bigger than GW2, but we have an active GW2 guild and are working on growing it. We are a serious-casual community— serious about building a strong community out of good friendships and positive contribution, casual about gameplay. You will find a whole range of players in terms of levels and dedication, but everyone is welcome as long as they are there to make friends and build the community.

If you are interested in that, please whisper/PM me in game, post here, or make your way over to our forums at madcastgaming.com and introduce yourself.

We have a great group of people on our Teamspeak, and you would be welcome to join us and get to know people tonight while we do our guild bounty mission (no requirement to participate in the bounty mission to come hang out with us in TeamSpeak).

Good luck with your search!

in Guilds

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

My guild is pretty new, so we’re looking for new members. We’re on Tarnished Coast, which is the unofficial NA RP server. Here’s our website if you want to take a look: http://tyriaas.enjin.com/home

While we’ll probably do dungeons and such, I plan on having at least one or two events a month focus on wandering around Tyria, completing events and just enjoying the game world. Feel free to PM me if interested, though I’m not sure what server you’re on, or if you’re looking for a guild with lots of people in it. Either way, good luck!

Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Alphonse.4356

Alphonse.4356

Well, you didn’t exactly say what you are looking for. I am guessing:

Interest in RP.
Guild that doesn’t mind you not doing PvP, WvW, dungeons, fractals or jumping puzzles.
Something new to interest you.
Maybe something else????

First off, if you have not done it yet, PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT THE UI. Press Control+Shift+H to make the user interface appear or reappear. Playing without the UI is like watching a movie, and makes GW2 one of the most beautiful games I have ever played.

So there ya go for a new approach.

!

What a thoughtful response!. I will indeed try this. I will also be in touch again. Thanks so much. (slaps forehead for not thinking of this himself.

in Guilds

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Good luck man. Your (game) life will be changed forever! Please don’t forget to eat and sleep though.

in Guilds

Posted by: Cakeisalie.1976

Cakeisalie.1976

Redjustice let me know you were looking for an invite and I sent one to you this morning. So it should be there whenever you get on next. It’s great to have you and look forward to playing together. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also make sure to check out our website, it has event posted and gives you more info about us. Our Teamspeak address can also be found there or in the guild message of the day. See you soon.

in Guilds

Posted by: Rafiee.2935

Rafiee.2935

Just a heads up, there’s no dungeon requirement for world completion

http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html
LvL 80 Ranger on Sea of Sorrow’s
Fever Clan[FC] Guild Leader