Looking for pve/ dungeon guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Nightmare.2815

Nightmare.2815

Since I have finally settled on a main character (Charr warrior). I would now like to find a guild. My main interests are pve and dungeons with some possible wvw.

I am currently level 58 and rising. I have played since beta and have played gw 1 for years. I am currently on the gate of madness server,but will switch if necessary.

If you have any questions or a guild that might work post here!
Thanks!

in Guilds

Posted by: DirtySnwBoarder.8106

DirtySnwBoarder.8106

If you’re still looking my guild is recruiting, we’re a casual guild with hardcore tendencies based out of Colorado.
The Cassiline Brotherhood is a guild on Ehmry Bay. We’re dedicated to good times and having fun, more than likely while enjoying some booze. We have no specific focus towards PvP or PvE but instead plan on doing it all and basically just having a good time, whatever that might involve at the moment.
We are a medium sized guild with around 60 members though our tightnit group in the guild is around 20. We have an active base, with TS3, a guild website and tons of guild upgrades including a guild bank.
We are an adult guild so adult language and jokes can be expected, if not encouraged! Consider yourself warned.
If you’re interested go to www.thecassilinebrotherhood.com and fill out an application and we’ll be sure to invite you in game ASAP.

in Guilds

Nightmare.2815

I’ll consider it as I’m from Colorado myself

in Guilds

DirtySnwBoarder.8106

Oh awesome, the other guild leader and myself live in Parker and Castle Rock respectively

in Guilds

Nightmare.2815

I’m in castle rock myself. How interesting, It’s a small world after all

in Guilds

Posted by: BobbyK.9730

BobbyK.9730

Home World: Yak’s Bend
Guild Name: Death Enforcement Agency [DEA]
Voice Chat: http://www.raidcall.com
Focus: Mainly PVE, some PVP, guild events

The guild abides by two simple rules.
1) Respect others.
2) Represent the guild.

DEA on Yak’s Bend is a very active, casual guild that was made for players who enjoy grouping up and playing the game with other people a majority of the time.

We have over 175 members, around 30 online at all times, and a lot of them are friends and family. Guild events are at least once a week in which we get in groups and do entire zones, but none are mandatory.

We are mainly PVE, but there are some who pvp and we have members of all levels literally.

We use Raidcall for voice chat, it’s super easy to set up and get chatting.

You can contact me in-game or you can apply on our website.

Guild Website: http://deathenforcementagency.enjin.com/

In-Game Contact: Rowdyrowdy / BobbyK.9730

in Guilds

DirtySnwBoarder.8106

Haha super small world, I live down in the Meadows.

in Guilds

Posted by: Sacrilous.1763

Sacrilous.1763

Hello, I read your post on the forums regarding looking for a guild and I thought our guild might be a fit for you.

We are located on Anvil Rock server.

Our members are active but take a laid back approach to the game but get things done regularly and we are looking for like minded players. We are a PvX guild so we often run both story and explore mode dungeons, participate in WvWvW and do world events.

We have completed many dungeon runs in the guild without having to bring specific professions or roles and enjoy figuring out how to complete something with what we have over forcing ourselves to play differently to have success therefor we welcome all classes and play styles to the guild.

We use Ventrilo for voice communication but it is not a requirement that you use it, although even to pop in and listen while doing a dungeon or WvWvW is helpful.

We have an application form on our website but if you check it out it is more of a let you know what we are about and who you are kind of thing vs. anything formal. We are trying to attract the right kind of people and this helps.

If you are interested and want more information check us out at www.disarrayguild.com or send me a PM on here.

Woe – Founding Leader of Disarray [DiS] – Anvil Rock

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Nightmare,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs and WvW/sPvP. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 20-30 players out of 80’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

in Guilds

Posted by: Azarul.2064

Azarul.2064

http://invictusgw2.guildlaunch.com/

Another option for you. We currently are running explorables about every night and need some more core people for a 2nd group. If this interests you put in an application.

Currently only 1 warrior in the guild also.