Looking for social PvX guild, any NA server

in Guilds

Posted by: Domoto.5870

Domoto.5870

Hey all,

So when it comes to Guilds, it always seems hard for me to find one.

What I look for in a guild is as follows

-Social (meaning the guild actively uses things like Guild chat, Voice chat, guild websites ect to keep in contact and have friendships…voice chat being a ghost town makes me sad)
- Fun (meaning we are there to play the game for enjoyment, not as a job)
- Sense of Humor (meaning not taking every single thing as serious business all of the time, some things you have to, but have a laugh every once in a while will ya)
- Close-ish knit playerbase (I am not a fan of guilds with giant populations where most people barely even know eachother)
- Active leadership (I have been an Officer in many guilds, and even ran a few myself and feel strong involved leadership is a big role in the overall guild experience)
- No “1337” gamers (I’m sorry if that’s what it takes for you to enjoy the game, but I cannot stand people who say things like “pwn noobs” or try and ruin peoples day…PvP is fun and can be a great expereince, but stop going around like it’s the be all end all and you are captain amazing)
-PvX (I enjoy all aspects of the game, from Dungeons, to WvW, to sPvP, and I don’t feel one should focus on just one thing)

A bit about myself

- I currently have a 75 Memser, soon to be 80
- I am 24
- I am in PST
- I have a sporadic play schedule, sometimes 8 am to 4 pm, sometimes 9pm until 5 am but I get a good amount of playtime, and try to whenever I can
- I can bake a mean pie

These things are relatively simple, but it seems it’s harder to find than one would think. I miss the guilds I used to have in games like SWG or MXO who felt more like a family than anything else. I hope I can find a home in GW2, until then I shall keep playing this amazing game.

So, if you feel like your Guild and I would be a good fit, please let me know!

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hey Domoto,

Why don’t you stop by and check out our recruitment thread? Although we mostly use our Mumble VoIP for events, outtings and WvW we have a great group of people, an active website, people partying together for basic play and for dungeons. It’s a fun guild.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Alchemy-Incorporated-AI-is-recruiting-on-Sorrows-Furnace-server/first#post19480

I know that AI’s brand of lunacy isn’t for everyone, but if you’re interested after reading that thread please let me know and I’ll get you an invitation.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: Sacrilous.1763

Sacrilous.1763

Hello, I think our guild might be a fit for you.

We are located on Anvil Rock server.

Our members are active but take a laid back approach to the game but get things done regularly and we are looking for like minded players. We are a PvX guild so we often run both story and explore mode dungeons, participate in WvWvW and do world events.

We have completed many dungeon runs in the guild without having to bring specific professions or roles and enjoy figuring out how to complete something with what we have over forcing ourselves to play differently to have success therefor we welcome all classes and play styles to the guild.

We use Ventrilo for voice communication but it is not a requirement that you use it, although even to pop in and listen while doing a dungeon or WvWvW is helpful.

We have an application form on our website but if you check it out it is more of a let you know what we are about and who you are kind of thing vs. anything formal. We are trying to attract the right kind of people and this helps.

If you are interested and want more information check us out at www.disarrayguild.com or send me a PM on here.

Woe – Founding Leader of Disarray [DiS] – Anvil Rock

in Guilds

Posted by: Nynaeve Al Meare.1986

Nynaeve Al Meare.1986

Hiya! We are a social guild looking for more members to chat and venture with. We are mostly on real name basis. Many of us like to do story lines, and quest together. We dabble in WvW and have some hard core players there as well. We are a medium size guild with 60+ members. Chat is fairly active and we have Raidcall free chat. We have a page on FB ..Dragon Lourds. Our guild was established almost 3 years ago in GW and many of the members continued with us into GW2. We would love to have you join us! :-) Attached is a picture of a few of us resting after an exhausting travel through a jump puzzle to retrieve a chest. Our home world is Dragonbrand. Guild name, Dragon Lourds. Guild leader, Nynaeve Al Meare. May contact me in game most any time.

Attachments:

(edited by Nynaeve Al Meare.1986)

in Guilds

Posted by: BobbyK.9730

BobbyK.9730

Home World: Yak’s Bend
Guild Name: Death Enforcement Agency [DEA]
Voice Chat: http://www.raidcall.com
Focus: Mainly PVE, some PVP, guild events
Ages 18+

The guild abides by two simple rules.
1) Respect others.
2) Represent the guild.

DEA on Yak’s Bend is a very active, casual guild that was made for players who enjoy grouping up and playing the game with other people a majority of the time.

We have over 200 members and a lot of them are friends and family. Guild events are at least once a week in which we get in groups and do entire zones, but none are mandatory.

We are mainly PVE, but there are some who pvp and we have members of all levels.

We use Raidcall for voice chat, it’s super easy to set up and get chatting.

You can contact me in-game or you can apply on our website.

Guild Website: http://deathenforcementagency.enjin.com/

In-Game Contact: Rowdyrowdy / BobbyK.9730

in Guilds

Posted by: Haleiwo.9276

Haleiwo.9276

Domoto,

We would definitely love to hear back from you (and get your pie recipe!). Mjollnir is now recruiting on the Jade Quarry server. We are a relaxed group of people who enjoy all aspects of the game. Each of us have our own play styles, so you should run across kindred spirits with us. We use vent and skype, but do not require others to use it. We have a webpage that we are currently updating. For more information about us, please check out the following links.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Mjollnir-Hammer-Of-Thor-now-recruiting-on-Jade-Quarry

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legion-Mjollnir/165349986870720

http://mjollnirgw2.guildlaunch.com/

in Guilds

Posted by: Domoto.5870

Domoto.5870

Well, I didn’t quite expect to get as many responses as I did

I will have to look over and decide, but I definitely appreciate all the representation here

If I end up not choosing your guild, I wish you good luck and will maybe see you in the field!

in Guilds

Posted by: Corteaz.3582

Corteaz.3582

Heya Domoto!

A rather small (yet we want to grow a bit bigger) Erpic Nation [ENat] is looking for more awesome people who can bake a mean pie (because, honestly, the best I can do is make a bad cake). We reside in Ehmry Bay, where we’re currently being ploughed by Gate of Madness (Oh Golly!). Does that make us the elitist-angry-I-am-going-to-be-the-best branch? Nah.

We’re a PvX guild that seeks to let people experience something the game is made for: Fun. Although our sense of humour can be subjective to others; we’re close enough (since we know where we’re all from-thanks to TS3!) to take most things as a joke. We’re a growing guild, so our member base is rather small, but our officers are actively online to meet the needs of the guild. I think we have about 30 in total? Haha.

So, straight to the point: We use Teamspeak. We don’t mind if you don’t talk about at, just as long as you hang around and listen. Our guild knows each other rather..closely-although we’re from different parts of the world (I’m Aussie, they’re Americans!). But don’t sweat! We have some officers from other places just to fit that hole that’s missing. We do dungeons, PvE, WvW. We’re rather relaxed, casual- but if we’re going straight for a point, we aim for it.

If you’re interested:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/erpic/
and contact Esmerelle Sierwen when you have the time! (or want to know more)

See you next time, Space Cowboy.