Lowbie looking for guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Crabsy.8637

Crabsy.8637

EDIT: I have chosen a guild, thank you all so much for the replies! <3 this community!

(edited by Crabsy.8637)

in Guilds

Posted by: HeroxZ.7196

HeroxZ.7196

We have 12 members currently and growing!
we are a pvp mainly and we are starting pve for guild missions we are going to do one about in 6 days maybe so if u would like to join us on that it would be great.
we are helpful. everyone in the guild is active and fun to hangout with.
we have a teamspeak server and we are open with new players.
Please atleast have
Teamspeak w/mic (dont need to talk if shy)
Represent atleast 95% (100% WILL BE GREAT!)
Server: Henge of denravi
Region: NA
Brand New Forums : http://howtobasic.enjin.com/
Must be atleast 13 years old

Frosted|Frostii|Frostiix2|Frosted Flakes|
HowToBasic [Yolo]

in Guilds

Posted by: Rogoth.8325

Rogoth.8325

Hi Crasby!

I’m not sure what server you are on, but if you’re willing to move to Jade Quarry (if you aren’t already here), I think our guild would be perfect for you!

Ebon Verity [EV] is a casual, fun loving PvE guild. We do some of everything from dungeons and fractals to WvW to a little sPvP and plenty of falling off cliffs to our deaths (hehe). We have 89 members currently with roughly 25 on during our peak hours, starting at about 8pm Eastern. We also love to help one another where we can with whatever goals each person has.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or in game, and check out our recruitment post for more information: click

Best of luck to you and hope to hear from you soon!

in Guilds

Posted by: EzienZauber.2576

EzienZauber.2576

You can join my guild, It is newly established guild but we already have some upgrades, Weekly Banner Activation, WvW and PvE Mostly but we also do some more activities and we also have GuildMissions,
World: Tarnished Coast
Represent for Unknown Guild Events but if you do not like then It is fine

“Spirit of the Seekers [SOTS] is a newly established guild seeking active members to play with , Weekly GMission, PvE, WvW. Fresh or Experienced Players can join Whisper me for Questions

Polymorph Moa [MOA] | Mesmerist | #MesmerLivesMatter

in Guilds

Posted by: Ravyna Darksong.1576

Ravyna Darksong.1576

Hello Crabsy,

I am not sure what server you are on, but our guild might be the right fit for you. I am one of the co-gms of the guild Order of Shadows on Darkhaven. We are technically PvX, but lean more to the PvE side of things. We are an 18+ guild with a few F& F exceptions and semi-casual. We all have lives and don’t expect attendance to x amount of events or logging in every day. Our guild events run off of CST, but we have lots of different time zones in our guild and events during the day and at night. We do scheduled WvW twice a month and we are thinking about trying some sPvP as a group soon. We do ask when you are on our server to be repping us just so that we can provide more things for the guild. We have close to 50 members and at least 20 of those are active on a regular basis. We never plan on becoming a big super guild; we want to know all of our members. During prime time we usually have 11 to 15 people on. We have veteran and new players and we thrive on helping each other out.

We do use Ventrilo, but we don’t have a requirement for it persay. It is easier if you are on a dungeon run with us if you are at least listening so you don’t miss parts of the conversation and we don’t have to try to type them out as well as saying them.

You can check out our guild rules here OoS Rules and Polices

If you have any more questions feel free to pm me here or in game.

I am glad you are having a blast on your new ele, I know I love mine. One of the other nice things about our guild is that we want you to play the character that you are enjoying most.

I hope you will consider our guild.

Happy Hunting!
-Ravyna Darksong

in Guilds

Posted by: Special K.8143

Special K.8143

Maybe i missed it, what server are you on? If you are on Crystal Desert or want to move there, check us out: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/PDoX-Paradox-Prophets-Crystal-Desert/first#

in Guilds

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Hi there,

As mentioned by others, no idea which server you currently residing in. Equinox Solstice [TIME] is an fast growing balanced PvX guild residing in Crystal Desert (NA) server. We are founded on 18-Feb-2013 and has been growing rapidly since. Without giving any false promises nor merge with other guilds, we have become what I would say an normal sized guild through our own efforts. We were also called as an self-sustained guild by some others (I read this from forums).

We have guild event schedules (inclusive of guild missions, temples and w3) lined up throughout the weeks, future plans made for the benefits of its members and the community. Though our official active timezone is UTC +6 to +9, our NA counterpart has been growing steadily and soon to be able to hold tougher events by their own.

If interested, drop me a mail.
Good luck.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hey Crabsy, We are a pretty active guild with 20+ logging on daily and having events every day. Even when our events aren’t running, we always have something going on! We’d love for you to come join the fun and become a part of our family! I’ll post our guild blurb and let you find out more about us that way.

Good luck in your search and thank you for reading!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Who We Are
We are a PvX guild with a pride in respecting others, no matter their play style or play level. We also are tight knit and enjoy getting to know one another through activities such as Dungeons, WvW, Fractals, sPvP, or partying up in PvE to do Orr events and
Dragons, and even helping with lvling main characters and alts.

The Unholy Mackerels has a core group of active members and we are building upon that, however doing so slowly so we get to know each and every one. We currently are a medium size guild with 55 members and with 20+ of us active daily, consisting of mostly NA members.

We are quite the social guild through teamspeak and guild chat. We use teamspeak but do not require it. Our newer members can listen in on the first few days and talk when they feel comfortable, however most talk within minutes because of how easy going everyone is!

What We Do
We currently run weekly scheduled WvW, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Treks and Guild Bounties and do any of the above throughout the week off schedule. Also we provide FUN events and random guild chat trivia with prizes. There is always something going on daily, usually any time after 6pm EST – 2am EST during the weekdays and any time during the weekends.

What Server We Are On
You can find us on the Fort Aspenwood server. A tier 2 server for WvW, has quite a busy PvE population in maps, has a friendly community forums for all things GW2, also has a community teamspeak where everyone is welcome and also has our own guild channel (however we use our private TS in most cases), and a server that enjoys working together through good communication while playing to just have fun.

What if I’m not on FA?
No fear! UM allows recruits to guest for up to a month in order to help everyone to have time to gather in game gold or irl money in order to transfer. Our staff and members are also more than willing to help by running events to help out! With all the events we run it is very easy to make the money to transfer in as little as a week.

How to Join Us!
Take a look around on our website to see more about us and our events we run and click “Join” to fill out our simple and easy app. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us, we would definitely be happy to answer!

Contacts
GM: Rits.4036
Officers: Jinxey.4173
Moriarty.6809
http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PVX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post1369077

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Guilds

Posted by: Crabsy.8637

Crabsy.8637

Thank you all for the very I formative replies I really appreciate it! I do apologize I forgot to add sever doesn’t matter because I have no issue transfering to a server for a guild.

Also I might add that having a guild with somewhat scheduled events is amazing! It really gives me something to strive for and level for!

Ill be home around 3pm EST from work today and get back to a few of you! Cheers all!

in Guilds

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hi Crabsy,

Welcome back to the game, I hope this time around you find a home for your characters.

Here’s a little blurb about my guild, thanks for reading!!

I have a guild on Sorrows Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN). We are a medium sized guild with 80+ members that has a pretty close knit group of social players. We are more PvE and dungeon focused but when we do go into WvW we tend to do so as a guild. We do have most guild upgrades, guild bank and vent.

We have teams running Fractals frequently and are currently doing our best to get all interested guildies up to level 10 and beyond. We are also running Guild Bounties and will soon have other guild missions opened up.

We aren’t hardcore and don’t have any prerequisites to join other than be social, friendly and help out when you can. We are predominately NA players…a mix of east coast and west coast and are a mix of mostly mature gamers with lives outside the game.

If this interests you or have any questions please send me a pm.

You can also check out our website at www.wrathincarnate.com

—Ryazz

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

in Guilds

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

I sent you a pm about my guild, Remnants of Hope ! I hope you find a guild that suits you best mate.