Lvl 80 Ele LF PvX Guild 400 tailor 400 artificier

in Guilds

Posted by: lostnspace.6479

lostnspace.6479

I’m a lvl 80 elementalist with 400 tailoring and 400 artifcier. I’m looking for a more than casual guild to join. Right now I am currently on fergusson crossing (yea I know it blows, chose the wrong server from the beginning) but I am more than willing to transfer to join a better guild whose looking at progressing in world events, pvp and pve.

in Guilds

Posted by: Aecelia.9043

Aecelia.9043

Hey, if you’re interested in a small-ish, mature, and casual-semi PvX guild on Yak’s Bend, we (Call of the Void [Void]) are currently looking for more members. Our members actively do world events, dungeon progression and farming, and participate in sPvP and WvW as well.

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi lostnspace, let me introduce you to my guild.

The Sic is a multi-gaming community that has been around for a little over 7 years now. Our goal has always been to create a family like community of friends that work together and help each other out. We like to have fun and joke around, so if you can take a joke and dish out some of your own you’ll be just fine. Now be warned we’re not for everyone(elitists, whiners, egotistical people, etc.).

Ways To Contact Us :

Website : TheSic.Org or you can whisper me or Caysee here or in game on the Sorrow’s Furnace server.
Also Try : http://www.youtube.com/thesicclan for some of the random video’s posted over the years.

What The Sic offers :

- A Ventrilo Server.
- Interaction with our administrators and knowledge of games.
- A comfortable place to make your mark and be not have to worry about offending anyone.

What do we ask from you :

- Be active in game/on vent.
- 16+ years of age
- A microphone is preferred, but if you don’t have one we only require you be able to listen
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
-Speak your mind.

(edited by Loosifah.4738)

in Guilds

Posted by: Kiladyn.7298

Kiladyn.7298

Hello,

Tenetur is a Guild looking for more members. We are a mature guild that is casual and has been around for awhile. We have gone by different names on different games but our officers are experienced.

We are on Fort Aspenwood for our server.

We will be a PvX guild, meaning we will be doing both PvE and PvP. Our PvP will mainly focus on WvW but we will try to do it all.

We like to have fun and we are trying to build more than a guild, we are trying to build a community.

Please feel free to check us out and ask any questions that you want. http://tenetur.guildlaunch.com

Sincerely,
Commander of Tenetur
Kiladyn

in Guilds

Posted by: lostnspace.6479

lostnspace.6479

thank you guys for the info, anyone else interested?

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

!http://www.i48.tinypic.com/15f6i3q.png!

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

*How to apply * :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259