MadCast Gaming (SoR)- Together for the Better

in Guilds

Posted by: Cakeisalie.1976

Cakeisalie.1976

Bounty Hunt Success. Thanks to everyone who attended.

in Guilds

Posted by: AndromedaCat.3295

AndromedaCat.3295

I believe Cake is planning some fun leveling stuff on Saturday! I’m looking forward to it because I need to get my level higher! Especially, because we’ll be doing some dungeon runs on Tuesday and I want to get in on the action!

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

I’m not sure what’s on the agenda for tonight, but I know I’m planning to work on trying to get more of my monthly completion stuff done. Gotta decide if I want to try and make myself better at jumping puzzles (I’m so bad at them…), salvage lots more? or make garbage in the mystic toilet…

Tough decisions all around ;p

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’ll be doing leveling stuff tomorrow night helping people level characters! I’m not sure what areas we’re going to be around in, somewhere low-level ;p. We’ll have some guild banners for more XP as well as food stuffs.

Please come join us!

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

I’m excited to level tonight! I’m so close to 30 and once I am I fully intend to make some folks come do low-level dungeons with me! ;D

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We are at Shaemoor waypoint right now! We’ve got guild banners, a keg and a bounty table! ;D It’s pretty awesome is all I’m saying ;p

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

I hit level 30 last night! (I actually think I might be level 31 now…) so I think we’re going to get a group together and do AC story mode and we’re always for the more the merrier! (If we happen to have too many people, we’ll make multiple parties!) Check us out.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Well my plans for doing AC got sidetracked by watching Arrested Development (need to re-watch it before the new stuff airs!) but I know we’ll be doing AC on Tuesday night if nothing else.

There was still a good friendly group on tonight doing stuff. I’m sad that I missed out!

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

A few of us were on this morning getting our dailies done and doing some leveling ;D

in Guilds

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Just wanted to pop in to say— I’ve been off gradumacating and stuff the past week, but I’m BACK and happy to answer questions and chat if you want to find out more. ^^

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We successfully did AC story mode tonight! My first ever dungeon! ;D We had a few hiccups (mainly the troll spawning in a very silly place) but man, we had a blast! We’re going to do it again tomorrow night and I am going to be less bad. ;p

in Guilds

Cakeisalie.1976

Just a little video from our party Saturday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H0xDBkoWe9w

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’ll be doing a guild bounty hunt tonight! Here’s hoping one of them spawns in an area I’m actually able to get to being low-level ;p

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Woo! We successfully completely another one of the AC paths tonight! ;D It was… you know, a bit of a struggle but we were triumphant!

I’m going to try and learn better what skills I need to be taking and using, and hopefully get some better gear. Then we’re going to run it again and I will be the best.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’re going to be doing some zone completion tonight. We’re planning on doing Metrica Province and/or Caledon Forest. Feel free to come join us! ;D

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’ll be doing some map completion, starting in Metrica Province in about 10 minutes. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to come join us

in Guilds

Cakeisalie.1976

Everyone had a great time with map completion, please join us next time!!

in Guilds

Posted by: Sleepcoma.9487

Sleepcoma.9487

I had a great time last night dusting off my Norn Guardian and exploring Metrica Province with everyone. We had guild banners out for everyone and made our way through the zone and finished things off with a trip through Goemm’s Lab (jumping puzzle). It was a great night with great people.

We’re following it up with more map exploration tonight for everyone looking to kick off their holiday weekend with some fun. We’ll be heading into Wayfarer Foothills or the Plains of Ashford around 8:30 EST tonight, let us know if you’d like to join the party!

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

More map completion tonight I do believe! Probably a bit later, for now a few of us are just hanging out trying to get our dailies done.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

I do believe we’re getting some groups together to do SouthSun Cove tonight! I haven’t touched it all since I’m not 80 and while it levels you up I was too scurred to do it on my own. :p So I’m looking forward to venturing out with a group and getting some of the snazzy things you can get (flower backpacks I hear are allll the rage…)

Feel free to PM me if you’re interested in joining us! ;D

in Guilds

Posted by: yordlebob.2708

yordlebob.2708

Southsun Cove exploring tonight! Come check out the community

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Almost got all of the stuff for the Southsun Cove achievement! It was kind of silly though, I got the omelette… but you can’t consume the omelette unless you’re level 75 or higher >< so silly.

I’ll still have to do some crab battles to finikitten off, but man, it was a fun time tonight! ;D

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’ll be doing World v World tonight. I’m excited, ‘cause I’ve never done it before! ;D

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’re getting our WvW on now! Feel free to come join us

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Well… we attempted wvw anyway Unfortunately there was horrifying lag so we didn’t really get to play much

in Guilds

Cakeisalie.1976

Gonna be getting some groups together for Arah Story tonight, feel free to join us to finish your story quest. Just send any of us on here an in game message.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’ll be doing dungeon runs tonight! I just hit level 52 so I’m hoping to get at least one group of us together to do one of the lower level dungeons. I actually have dungeon options now! ;D

Feel free to come join us! Message me if you’re interested or any of our other guildies!

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Major thanks to RedJustice and Animus for helping me out so that I got my monthly completed tonight! We did 11 jumping puzzles in one night! Overall they were fun and then RedJustice, best guild buddy ever, walked her low-level Mesmer into Diessa Plateau to help me port to the end of the one puzzle I spent probably an hour trying to get ;p

Yay for Mesmers!

Guild Bounty Hunts tomorrow night!

in Guilds

Posted by: harvschmarv.3089

harvschmarv.3089

I recently joined this clan and can vouch that they are pretty great. If you’re looking for a good family-style guild that is just about always helping each other and having fun together, this is the right spot. Hope you’ll take a look! Contact any of us on game, or go to madcastgaming.com!
My in-game name is Cirah, so if you can’t find anyone else, holler and I’ll answer what I can!

in Guilds

RedJustice.1548

After having been sort of gone for a week and a half, I am BACK and willing to do things like 12 jumping puzzles in a row to help out guild members be more awesome. 8D

If you are interested in MadCast, feel free to message me in game, and I will be so happy to chat with you and help you out.

in Guilds

Cakeisalie.1976

Hi everyone, I’m Cake… and I’m… a guildaholic… or at least I used to be. Yes, I was once that guy looking for guilds, switching week to week and never finding the group that just felt like home. I did some things I’m not proud of… joined an all Asura guild, vandalized Lions Arch, placed flaming bags of Doylak poo on the doorsteps on unsuspecting Norns. I did all these things just to feel accepted, and yet I never felt whole. That is until now, MadCast Gaming has changed my life. I’m a new asura, and my krewe says they have never seen me happier.

If you are looking for a guild that is a right fit for you with people that are friendly, helpful, and enjoyable to be around. Then we might just be right for you. Check us out at MadCastgaming.com and feel free to post on our threads, or message one of us in game for an invite. You’ll be glad you did.

(edited by Cakeisalie.1976)

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’re going to do some guild bounty hunts right now! ;D They’re pretty fun and quick; hit me up if you’re interested in joining us!

in Guilds

RedJustice.1548

Wewt! We had some successful bounty hunts tonight and a good time with our candidates and new members. AndromedaCat is leveling super fast now! She’s gonna be 80 soon for sure.

in Guilds

Cakeisalie.1976

Woot!! Go Andromeda. Guardian extraordinaire!!

in Guilds

Posted by: wyrecairn.5709

wyrecairn.5709

This is NOT a casual guild. The dress is formal/semi formal with black tie optional during dungeons.

The health and dental plans are excellent though.

We are full service. The food is good and if you get any girlfriend aggro I will personally call your girlfriend and tell you that you have chosen GW2 over her and that you are through.

Think of all the drama that saves!

What a great life you could have in MadCast. Playing GW2 in your fancy prom dress, healthy, single and with great teeth.

Now I have to go and take my tux to the drycleaners for guild bounties night.

Click one of the links above if you are looking for a fun, well dressed new home.

wyre.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Oh man. We have to be formally dressed for dungeons now? I think that may be a problem for my wee little guardian! ;D

in Guilds

Posted by: wyrecairn.5709

wyrecairn.5709

I just wish you would stop tripping over the hem of your dress during jumping puzzles.

:P

Your teeny tiny asuran dress.

Seriously tho…we don’t wear dresses.

I just want to make that perfectly clear. Drop us a line.

No dresses.

okay.

in Guilds

Posted by: Coolcat.1398

Coolcat.1398

Do you got guys who do TPVP stuff? Or are you mainly focused on PVE?

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Hey Coolcat,

We don’t have a ton of focus on PVP. We do a decent amount of WvW, but we try to be a bit of everything and don’t focus too much on anyone area. We’re probably more social than anything. If you’re looking for hardcore PVP we’re probably not quite the right group.

We are a really good bunch though! And I highly encourage you to come hang out with us sometime anyway

in Guilds

Coolcat.1398

I would love to hang out but everywhere I look I can’t find a team speak address. I guess I’ll message someone.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6500-Intro-MadCast-Teamspeak-3-Server

That should have all the information on how to get on our teamspeak!

Just to note: most of our Guild War 2 crew tends to roll on later at night, I expect people will start being on in an hour or two

in Guilds

Coolcat.1398

Cool, I’ll stop on by.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

Hi, AndromedaCat here! How you doing? I’d like to introduce you to our community, MadCast Gaming! But wait, there’s more! We are a community-focused group that encourages respect, friendliness and fun.

But wait! I’m still not done! We are a community that’s focused on more than just one game; we have an active Guild Wars 2 guild but if you check us out at MadCastGaming.com you’ll see that we have an extremely active forum base and website.

And I’m still not done! We use a TeamSpeak server, where we actively hang out together! We do scheduled guild events four nights a week! You heard me right, that’s FOUR NIGHTS A WEEK!

But wait, don’t think I’m done yet! I’m so excited I’m going to slash prices in half! You heard that right! If you act now you can get in absolutely FOR FREE! That’s a huge savings of 0% more than the cost of normal admission, which is also free! We have members of all skill levels and welcome everyone! We consider ourselves a serious, yet casual guild! We recognize that real life trumps games, unfortunate as that may be.

Don’t delay, act now! Spots may be limited! (but not really)

• Free shipping&Handling where applicable. Limit one ©andidacy per account. Possible side-effects include amazing friendships, side aches from too much laughter and an increased desire to play the game even more. If you continue to play the game for more than four hours at a time please consider taking a break for noms.*
  • Please re-read this post aloud to yourself in your best imitation of Billy Mays possible.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’re going to get groups together to do the multi-player dungeon in SouthSun Cove that just recently opened. People have to complete the dungeon by themselves first in order to unlock the multi-player version, so we’ll probably being trying to help/encouraging people to run by themselves all together first, then break up into groups to do the multiplayer. Come join us! ;D

in Guilds

Cakeisalie.1976

Had fun in Southsun. Hope to see you all join us next time.

in Guilds

Posted by: mrfireball.9061

mrfireball.9061

So, you’re looking for a guild huh? You decided to pop into this thread and see what’s up? Sound about right?

GOOD!

Welcome to the most amazing group you’d ever want or think of! Want to join? Not yet? Need some more info first? Well here you go!

MadCast Gaming is a large community of players from all walks of life and all types of games. We have the most awesome group of leaders possible in every game we play! We run events constantly, have fun leveling many different toons, and run dungeons with a fun atmosphere.

But wait, there’s more!

If you decide to join, and aren’t content with just having a Guild Wars 2 guild, but are wanting a larger community that is involved in many different games, then check out our large website and forums @ www.MadCastGaming.com! Create an intro thread and say hey to everyone quickly and easily! Ask today about joining our Full Membership group! You won’t be sorry! We’re always looking for new people to join us and since we’re international, there’s always someone on who you can enjoy the trials and tribulations of Tyria with!

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’ll be hitting up some World v World tonight if anyone is interested in joining us! If you haven’t ever done any world v world before and want to learn, we’re always happy to show newer folks around.

in Guilds

AndromedaCat.3295

We’re getting a group together to do the multi-player dungeon in Southsun cove! Feel free to come join us!

in Guilds

Posted by: Sleepcoma.9487

Sleepcoma.9487

Upon returning from Frostgorge Sound one fine evening, I found that I was having almost as much trouble shaking the frost out of my fingers as brushing the stink of Jormag’s breath out of my clothes. And trust me, you don’t want Jormag’s brand of funk hanging around on your guild backpack, it’s a huge turnoff.

Well, luckily for me, I bumped into my friend Mr. Fireball. He immediately knew what I needed and ran for the Lion’s Arch bank. I stood there puzzled by what he was up to, until I saw he was coming down the steps of the bank holding a nothing other than a firepit! He placed it carefully on the ground and then invited everyone loitering around to help gather firewood for it. Before I knew it, not only were my toes warm, but I was surrounded by guild banners, and all my friends were knocking back jugs of karma like it was a three day weekend.

They were even polite enough to not mention how smelly I was!