(Maguuma) Found new home, thank you!

in Guilds

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Edit: We’ve found a new home. Thank you so much.

Hey,

Myself and 4 other (Maguuma-based) guildies are considering migrating from our current guild (with mostly inactive members and leadership) to one with active leaders. It’s possible other guildmates may be interested in following suit, but it’s only been discussed between the five of us for now. Long story short, our GL is absent for personal reasons and other people with the leader rank aren’t around. We’d like to participate in guild missions and other such content, but can’t because of that.

We’re all active, play pretty much daily. We’re friendly and talk in guild chat often. Most of us have several 80s and all have at least 1. We run dungeons, dragon events and fractals constantly (the latter daily), some of us are curious about PvP and don’t go into WvW due to a lack of organized groups. We’re some of the most active members of our guild. It’s not 100% certain yet we’ll go cruising for a new home but we are strongly considering it, and we’re curious if anyone is recruiting.

Thanks for considering us.

Edit: That’s 6 of us thinking of migrating now.

Edit 2: Some of us are very adamant about staying in Maguuma, so I thank you for the offer, but if you’re in another server, we unfortunately can’t join you.

(edited by neon.4863)

in Guilds

Posted by: Xavier.2356

Xavier.2356

Hi!

I run a guild on Maguuma that is looking to invite new members with similar interests. We are a casual guild of adults that just like to relax and enjoy the game together. Take a look at our bio below and let me know if it sounds like a place you would enjoy. Guild missions are definitely something that we would love to focus on as well. :-)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/HHH-Maguuma-guild-for-social-family-casuals/first#post1384081

in Guilds

Posted by: Doomhammer.2519

Doomhammer.2519

Hello, I’m second in command of HKHS and we are currently looking for more active members. We have about 91 guild members. We do WvW (our primary), some spvp (dueling/messing around along with some members who are really into it), PvE (daily fractals lvl 10/20, CoF, and some members who do lvl 30+). Guild missions are queued and we are all excited to start them. If you are interested and want more info contact me, LoyotaTheDragon or our Guild Leader (Seregdae)

in Guilds

neon.4863

Hey, thanks for replying, all of you!

We’d like to move together if possible, so the decision isn’t up to me alone. I’ll let everyone know about these offers and get back to you guys. It’s looking more likely that we’ll move, we’re just being careful about it because we don’t want to lose the closely knit experience we got from being the few active members of our current guild.

Thanks again for all the offers.

in Guilds

Posted by: katsu.4052

katsu.4052

Not sure if you would consider changing servers but our guild is looking for groups just like yours. We are active on Kaineng and were started by a group of IRL friends.

http://prx.enjin.com/

http://prescribedrx.com/
NA | Sea of Sorrows

in Guilds

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

If you are willing to move to a different server we are on Sanctum of Rall and we are very active and friendly semi-hard core guild that focus mostly on WvW and PvE.

Our guild information is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/VENGEANCE-Sanctum-of-Rall-Recruiting/first#post1488323

Guild:Vengeance
Tag: [VNG]
Focus: Casual and Semi – Hardcore
Time Zone: Mostly EST and PST
VOIP – Mumble

If you have any questions please PM me here or in the game!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in Guilds

neon.4863

Hey all,

I’ve spoken to guildmates and there are two things I can tell you:

- It’s 100% sure we’re moving

and

- Some of us are very adamant about staying on Maguuma, so we’ll have to turn down offers from other servers. ):

I’ve forwarded all your offers to them for discussing. We’d like to reach a decision by Saturday. Again, it’s not up to just me, so if we end up not taking any of you up on your offers, I apologize in advance. Thank you, once again, for reaching out.

in Guilds

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

Depending on what is most important to you, you could consider AUK. We’re ultra-small right now, but pretty active. We are mostly PvE focused, but I do spend regular time in WvWvW. Our biggest selling point is our dedication to keeping things low-drama. You can check us out at Our Website

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in Guilds

neon.4863

Hi guys, thanks again for all the offers. We’ve discussed and reached an agreement, and have found a new home. I’d like to thank all the guilds who posted here for reaching out to us, once again. I’m sorry we couldn’t join all of you, we would if we could’ve! We’ll definitely consider/remember you if we don’t fit into our new home and need to switch again.

I hope you guys can find more members that suit your guild’s play style. Thank you, again!