Malum Factum [Tarnished Coast] has moved to TC, recruiting adult gamers for WvW and the rest!

Malum Factum [Tarnished Coast] has moved to TC, recruiting adult gamers for WvW and the rest!

in Guilds

Posted by: Fist of the Empire.9812

Fist of the Empire.9812

Tell Kimbo Fett FoE says hello!

in Guilds

Posted by: Vaeta.9246

Vaeta.9246

I haven’t really seen him around since TOR died off. If I do, I shall, though!

Vaeta – 80 Necromancer / Evaeta – 80 Mesmer
[MF] Malum Factum / Officer / Commander

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

Great job last night, guys! Enjoy your Saturday and see you Sunday

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

WvW tonight! See you guys at 8pm EST. PM a MF officer for the Mumble information:

Pimsley
Midgitkilla
Connrad
Ezkeal
Vaeta

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

We promoted 14 trials to member yesterday. You could be next!

in Guilds

Posted by: caufenkamp.7210

caufenkamp.7210

I would recommend joining this guild! Very fun, very active, and a very laid back guild. What else would you want?

Kinnuriel | 80 Elementalist | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

New year is upon us and we are once again recruiting!

in Guilds

Pimsley.3681

Tonight is our all hands night in WvW. Great time to check us out!

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

… And it went swimmingly! Join us again on Friday for more slaughter and silliness.

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

Still looking for more interested parties. Inquire within (www.malumfactum.com).

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

WvW nights: Friday (reset), Sunday, Tuesday.
PvE night: Thursday.

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

One of those nights is tonight! Be there or be square.

in Guilds

Pimsley.3681

What is this? 3rd page? We are still recruiting you sexy adult gamers!

in Guilds

Pimsley.3681

Another day is upon us and yes, we are still recruiting!

Fractal junkies, WvW assassins, and the rest please hit the site and apply today!

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Come check us out. Outstanding community, great group of people. Active, friendly, helpful, fun….. And DAAAYYUM SEXY!!!

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: Relic.9016

Relic.9016

Hello, I am a new casual gamer and this is my first MMO. I have a level 36 necro and looking for a fun group of people to play with and learn skills from.

If you guys don’t mind a newbie to MMO’s I would love to join

in Guilds

Vaeta.9246

We don’t mind at all, everyone has to start somewhere. Head over to the forums (www.malumfactum.com) and put in an app One of our GW2 officers will get back to you ASAP!