Me and 3 friends looking for laid back guild (Henge of Dravni)

in Guilds

Posted by: bruisercruiser.2731

bruisercruiser.2731

We already got 1 80 engineer. Im 62 on my warrior. Also have a ranger and a guardian around 50ish. We all really laid back, smoke pot all the time (but def wont talk about that in guild chat or anything) and just generally enjoying the game at this point. We are looking for a guild we can group up with for instances/world events/wvw. Anything really. We are exploring all the different things you can do in Tyria and arent really focusing on a single thing. All of us are around 25 years old and are really close real life friends.

We would love to see what we could bring to your guild if you wanna give us a chance. Thanks for any considerations.

BruiserCruiser

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/15f6i3q.png[/IMG]

[U][B]About CGU[/B][/U] :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

[B][U]Ways To Contact Us[/U][/B] :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : [email]cgunitedgaming@gmail.com[/email]
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

[U][B]What CGU offers[/B][/U] :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

[U][B]What do we ask from you[/B][/U] :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

[U][B]How to apply [/B][/U]:

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

in Guilds

Posted by: bruisercruiser.2731

bruisercruiser.2731

Still looking for something

in Guilds

Posted by: Danneh.8520

Danneh.8520

If you guys are up for changing server heres our thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Pirate-Gaming-Friendly-casual-gaming-community-yarr/first#post244867

We had a WvW event tonight with a turnout of around 40! Awesome fun, pretty chilled out but also play to win too 60 ish members at the moment

Leader/Commander of [ Pirate Gaming ] (IGN: Danneh.8520)
Web: www.pirategaming.co.uk
Public teamspeak: ts.pirategaming.co.uk

in Guilds

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

Looking for a good fit is challenge for sure

Here is who we are:

~Ministry of the Crescent Moon~is recruiting specific types of players.
We are a US based, laid back mature group of people, most of whom have been gaming for 10+ years. We pride ourselves on our dry humor, laughter, and having good times with good people. We strive to uphold a positive game etiquette, and to maintain a respectful game play environment. We are about enjoying all the game has to offer and helping each other progress through the content. If you are looking for a laid back guild free of mindless childish chatter who offer some dry humorous antidotes to escape the daily real life grind then our guild is for you. We are real life adults (certified!), we are experienced gamers, with professions, real life obligations outside the game. We don’t equate real life self esteem with how much we can crit in a dungeon, though we pride ourselves on our mad skills
We don’t try to add add quantity to our roster, only quality people.
If you are friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way and don’t mind laughing so hard from guild chat you run off cliffs & pull 20 centaurs at once, then this is a good fit for you.

Requirements:
Simply-We want to be a good fit for you, as well as you being a good fit for us.

It seems that there are a lot of guilds out there that have what we consider to be ludicrous requirements for membership.

“Moonies” are not required to spend any “set” amount of time in game. Log in when you feel like it. Once in, spend your time doing what is fun for you. If you like dungeons and pvp, enjoy! If those things are not your cup of tea, by all means, don’t do them! Keep your money! We will not “tax” you or ask you to contribute real life or game cash for anything. Ever. Group and participate in guild chat if/when you feel like it. Quietly do your thing solo if that’s what you enjoy.
WE DO ASK MEMBERS TO REPRESENT US 90% of the TIME.
This promotes community, and guild loyalty is rewarded.

It’s your game! You have and are paying for this journey. We just want to share it with you and hopefully make it a little more fun and entertaining.

If you are looking for a fun group of friendly, drama free, helpful, and utterly goofy people to play with, you have found it! Humor is our Medicine! ~PVE~PVP~WvW~Ventrilo

http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

Fill out an application on our site and send a PM to any officer on homepage if you feel we are a good fit for you.

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Dexter.1745

Dexter.1745

Hey there the 3 of U,

we might have a guild and community with similar interests in the guild Diesel Power on Gandara-EU. Check out some details here
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Diesel-Power-Gandara-EU-PvX/first#post260778
and if you see anything you like, feel free to contact us.

Seventh Seal