Mesmer LF Guild

Mesmer LF Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Necroshen.3698

Necroshen.3698

Hello there,

I’m on the underworld server and I’m on the hunt for a non-hardcore guild and was wondering if anyone was recruiting at the moment? I currently have a 2 man guild with my best mate but I think we’d both like to play with more like minded folk if we can.

I’ve played since beta and I’m level a level 80 Mesmer. Please let me know.

Oww shiney.

Mesmer LF Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Tawyn.5691

Tawyn.5691

Hi

ASq are a fun, friendly, relaxed & mature guild on the Gandara server. We are an English speaking guild, mostly European based at the moment with a couple of members in the EST time zone but would like to recruit members in all time-zones to support all players at all times.

We are currently a small player base especially following the unfortunate natural drop of initial players growing bored quickly of GW2 & becoming inactive but those of us that remain play regularly & we are looking for active & regular players to help our guild grow & progress in all areas of the game. We also welcome casual players & solo players that are looking for a relaxed place to chat & group as & when they feel for it. We fully appreciate & understand that life always comes first & this is just a game to have fun in & so anyone that has reached member rank or higher do not lose their guild status even if inactive for any period of time & this is something I would only be forced to consider if/when we ever reached the maximum cap of 500 members.

We organise regular dungeon/fractal runs (currently schedule 4 a week numbers permitting & further ad-hoc runs often occur through the week with a mix of guild/PuG as necessary at the moment) & monthly WvW runs (these will no doubt increase as the players require) & help each other as much as we can whenever & wherever needed.

We are happy for our members to multi-guild & also if they prefer, to primarily be based on another EU server & join up with us on dungeon runs (I believe we can also group on fractals if in an overflow).

We use mumble & have a full website including forum & event calendar available for our members at www.asq-guild.org, feel free to check it out and/or whisper me in game.

Good Luck finding your guild-home & have fun wherever you may settle.

GL of ASq (Gandara, EU)

Mesmer LF Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Arkeon.1234

Arkeon.1234

Hey there man

I’m from the Wings of Eclipse on the Tarnished coast. We’re a casual laid-back guild that just likes to play and have fun with each other. We do everything from exploring to dungeons to WvW. I feel that you 2 would be great additions.

All the technical info on our guild is on our website : Wings of Eclipse

You can contact me in-game at Arkk Shieldbearer or send me a pm here

Mesmer LF Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Necroshen and friend,

Happy New Year!

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you both a spot in our small cozy laid back guild.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 98 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are not huge, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Lady Luna Love, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

Mesmer LF Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

Hello there!

I saw your posting looking for a guild. I wasn’t sure if you had found one yet. We have a good combination of friendly, casual and driven adult, 21+ years of age players. We are an all adult, laid back and funny, and maybe slightly wrong in all the right ways kind of guild!

We are a North American guild. Our guild name is Death Becomes Us [ZomB]. We are on the Yak’s Bend server.

We have a combination of east, central and west coast players so we have a variety of players on for a good range of hours of the day and night.

We are primarily pve but have a nice balance of pvp/wvw people too. We also have a lot of members who have gotten into crafting. We also help each other out with fractals, dungeons and getting monthly achievements. Because we are casual, we don’t have anything scheduled, but there always seem to be enough people game for a dungeon or fractals run or help on a quest if you ask!

We do have voice servers such as mumble and vent set up but never require people to use them if they don’t want to. In fact, we don’t require anything of our members except to have fun and enjoy the game!

You can check out out our guild website here: http://deathbecomesusgw2.enjin.com/.
The best way to contact me is to email/message me in game as Basher Barbie.
Let me know if you would like more information!

Thanks, and hope to see you in game!

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

Mesmer LF Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: tboeast.5317

tboeast.5317

hi there,
If you don’t mind changing server then maybe you like to join our guild.

[JHM] is a quite new guild on the server ring of fire.
We are a group of gamers who love GW2 and want to help other people when they need help with something.

Our guild is based on PvE, dungeons, map exploration

[JHM] is looking for:
– Gamers who like to have some fun
– People who want to improve.
We offer our members:
- alot of help
– fun
– great gamers

If you like to join our guild:
– /w tbobeast or Ted Magnum in-game
– or leave a comment below
Extra info:
- Main Language: Dutch , english
- We have a teamspeak3 server to communicate with eachother
- timezone: GMT + 1

hope to see you soon

greetings tbobeast

Mesmer LF Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Sydyshka.3729

Sydyshka.3729

Hi Necroshen

if you don’t mind changing server then you may be interested in joining Darkveil on Gandara.
We are European with players from UK and the continent. We all have jobs etc so aren’t hardcore, but we do like to have some fun together.
We are building our close knit community and looking for mature players (over 20) to join us for dungeons and some WvW. We have just started a few weeks run to enable all members to clear every dungeon which you may like to join. There is also a group starting that wishes to do regular pvp & Tpvp.

If you are interested then please apply on our Forum or /w Sydyshka, Ixord or Pawsy Bear in game for a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Syd