Need to join guild

Need to join guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Romulus.8075

Romulus.8075

Q:

We have been playing solo for about 3 months. It has become clear we cannot get much further without joining a guild. My wife and I can only play one to two weekends per month and maybe sometimes daily due to work and family obligations. We would still like to play all forms of the game. Is there any guild interested and could you offer some information about your guild? What type of audio software would be needed to maximize the experience? We are on the Borlis Pass server and are a level 60 Elementalist. Thanks in advance.

(edited by Romulus.8075)

Need to join guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Vet.3726

Vet.3726

Hello Romulus,

Family no problem totally understand as im in the same boat info on guild DOED is on EB time zones are EST to PST and international players as well we use mumbles for communication we are a casual guild we do it all WvW Guild bounty fracs and everything in between we have started from GW1 and moved to GW2 been playing since Beta 1 with alot of background in MMO’s if you would like more info PM me
Keeping it short at work
Thanks

DOED PvP Organizer on Ehmry Bay
Urbano / Techthis / Thymist / Raidernat
Guard 80 / Engi 80 / Thief 71 / Guard 80

Need to join guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Keegen.2548

Keegen.2548

Hello Romulus,

You didn’t say what server you and your wife are on but if you are playing on Stormbluff Isle, or are willing to move to a new server. I’d like to invite you to take a look a Heroes Etc… We are a casual friendly group that plays all aspects of the game. We understand real life often regulates our play time so that is not an issue here.

For voice chat, we use our own Mumble server and we also use the community Stormbluff Isle TS3 server for communicating with the SBI server in whole during WvW battles.

If you would like more information about who we are, you can check out our recruitment post here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Heroes-Etc-HeEt-on-Strombluff-Isle-PvX/first#post1888126

Or read through our guild philosophy on our guild site here: http://heet.enjin.com

Good luck on your search.

Need to join guild

in Guilds

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi Romulus and wife,

We are looking to expand our newest division, with members who are like minded active. If you wish, I would like to invite you to have a read thru of the R&Rs in the clan forums and see if the clan is the community for you

I have appended some general info about the clan below.

Do register on the forums and join in the community and see if you feel if the clan is a good fit :P

The process of joining us can be summerised in this forum post http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94114 which can be accessed after registering the forums

I hope to see you online soon~

Best,
PMS RevX
———————————————————-
Here is a quick low down:-

Home World: Yaks Bend
Guild Name: Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers (PMS Clan)[PMS]
Guild Website: http://www.pmsclan.com
In-Game Contact: revx.4378 (though the website is the best way)
Focus: All aspects of GW2
Quick Notes:
Who We Are:
The PMS Clan is the largest and most competitive all-female Clan to-date. PMS stands for Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers, and the Clan is a diverse population of women gamers from all over the world, playing multiple platforms.

Guys, don’t worry, we have the H2O Clan too! The H2O Clan is the male counterpart and brother group to PMS clan, housing some of the most respected and best gamers on the planet.

The GW2 Division was rather recently set up and currently consists of about 16 members. We might be small, but we are a group of core players, and we are really close~

The guild is currently based in Yaks Bend.

What We Do:
We play all aspects of this game.

Where Are We From:
We are from all over~ We have players from the US, UK, even Singapore!

What Can I Do?
*Well first, consider if this is the community for you~
*You may wish to head over to our website PMS Clan and read our member handbook for more information.
*If you feel that you would like to recruit with us, do head on over to the application forums and submit an application .
*You could PM me too.

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader