New To Guild Wars!

New To Guild Wars!

in Guilds

Posted by: Aryjiormu.4985

Aryjiormu.4985

Hey Guys! I just started Guild Wars today. I’m looking for a social guild that I can interact with while I learn the game.
Server: Sanctum of Rall
Class: Elementalist

New To Guild Wars!

in Guilds

Posted by: nickelton.1924

nickelton.1924

Hey there, if you dont mind switching servers.. REQ might be something for you..
If you’re new to the game, its daily easy to switch servers for free…

Find more information at requiemofthedeadreq.webs.com

Cya

Officer in the Requiem of the Dead [REQ] ~ req.shivtr.com

New To Guild Wars!

in Guilds

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Hello Aryjiormu, MA is hosted on Far Shiverpeaks as a European international community. With members from all over Europe, & small numbers stretching to area’s outside such as NA, India & South Africa. We’re small & close knit, averaging between 60-70 members with an age cap of 20+. Our style & philosophy has kept us together as a community for almost 8 years now, boasting a long-term commitment from many in the guild.

We are looking for members who want to make a difference & get involved in the community. Everyone is a personality, & that’s what we want out of our members! We aren’t a LFG (Looking For Group) guild, we’re a LFC (Looking For Community) guild

If you’re looking for a unique & diverse culture of players all under one roof (English being the standard language used). It might be worth checking us out on our website, & maybe getting in contact for more specific information suited to what you’re looking for

More information, & contact can be found at our website: www.mantleassasins.com

- James

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

New To Guild Wars!

in Guilds

Posted by: DEKeyzToChaos.7381

DEKeyzToChaos.7381

Hi Ary!

The Legion of Honour is a cross-server guild with membership on almost every server. Our main NA hub on Tarnished Coast has access to Guild Bounties and Treks and will have Rushes available in early May. You are welcome to stay on SoR or move to TC if you happen to join, and it will not impact what rewards you get from these guild activities. Our focus is to build a community where home server doesn’t matter and where you’re not expected to rep 100% of the time, but when you do rep, you’ll feel at home. Our members are constantly forming groups to go out to explore PvE and run dungeons, and we also have some people that WvW and PvP.

You’re welcome to check us out in our Players Helping Players thread, Operation: Union, and our guild website http://operationunion.enjin.com.

(edited by DEKeyzToChaos.7381)

New To Guild Wars!

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

Hey Aryjiormu,

I think we are the perfect guild for you.

I sent you a PM with additional details or check the link in my signatue.

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now