New player -Looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Optimusprime.4981

Optimusprime.4981

Looking for a guild who plays together but isnt hardcore to the point that its required you get on and play. Ill go to any server

Thanks

in Guilds

Posted by: Gameslave.1567

Gameslave.1567

Our guild, Twisted Descent, is just starting to recruit members. We range from mid twenties to late thirty’s. We’re just looking for a small group, 20-30, who have night time / evening schedules, spouses, children, school. My gf and I have a 3yr old so we’re mainly on in the evening into the night. Most of the others are married, in a relationship and/or have children. We want to provide a guild that is relaxed, fun, yet still progressive and competitive for mature ppl. Those who can’t be on all the time and aren’t looking for too much but still want to to progress without it feeling like a second job. Thanks for your time. We look forward to talking with you ingame.
-erevis (gameslave.1567)
Server- Isle of Janthir
Eastern/Central Time

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Optimusprime,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cosy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have only 42 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

Most of our members are 18+ right now, I would not mind taking
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have RaidCall, and all actives are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Hey Optimus,

Pix from the Society here; we’re a closeknit little guild that recently arrived on Yak’s Bend. We’re PvX, with a passion for WvW. Our members are friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

We won’t make demands on your time, just that you participate and do your best when running with us.

Contact us at Gw2society.enjin.com, or myself in game.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in Guilds

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

in Guilds

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Hey Optimus,
Northern Kings might fit the profile. Lotsa jokes on mumble and have loads of fun. Most of our members are focused on WvW and also PvE ( Fractals atm ). Play according to your schedule, we are welcoming and friendly.

Major bonus is NK were one of the original guilds that helped propel Stormbluff Isle rise as Tier 1 server.

NK WvW basic overview
NK were one of the handful of early guilds on Stormbluff Isle WvW. We have good rapport with many SBI guilds and players.

We are looking for experienced & even newer players. We favor enthusiasm and participation over gear. The environment is low drama & not to intense overall.

Operations
As a operational unit we get involved in large SBI pushes or handle a particular zone of the map. We also send out Havoc squads for quick response and raids. Whatever the inclination … offensive or defensive groups many similar players for you to group with.

NK also have players that take on intel and scout roles to assist map commanders.

Timezone
Cater to all North American timezones. We also have some that WvW at Asian timezone.

Apply at our Website: http://www.nkings.com/guildwars
Or you can contact Seasniffer.1763, or Imi.4068 in-game for more info

(edited by Stovokor.9368)

in Guilds

Posted by: Shadstar.5768

Shadstar.5768

Hello there!

Solis Ortus is very small at the moment and would like to keep it that way. Our ethos is to create a small, tight knit community of casual players who enjoy the variety of PvE, PvP and WvW.

We are on the Aurora Glade server and play during Weekends and Evenings. Our time zone is GMT and we are based in Europe

For more information please visit: http://forum.solis-ortus.com or contact us through recruitment@solis-ortus.com

Shadstah – Solis Ortus – Aurora Glade – Asura Guardian

in Guilds

Posted by: Mazoo.5416

Mazoo.5416

Zealot Gaming [zG] wants YOU

We are a new-ish PvX oriented Guild and are part of an established and structured Gaming Community, and we are looking for active, friendly players. We’ve just started our upgrades and currently working toward the basics so we can put up some banners for our members. Every Sunday we have our ‘official’ WvW event and we group up for dungeon runs almost daily. We have TS3!! I’d also like to add that we follow the quality > quantity rule for our members and we play on Ehmry Bay and Aurora Glade. Right now we’re a bit small (~8 core players that play every day), but we gotta start somewhere right? : D

We do have requirements on our forums for activity, but they are very, very minimal, and pretty lenient (we understand people have lives offline too ^.^)

If you’d like to join for up to a week to hang out before you apply, we welcome you! Take a look [HERE] for more info. Questions? PM me!

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Need a new guild? Need Strong players to help you out or to group up with? Then Crimson Guards United Gaming is for you. Check out our original recruitment post at this link for more information.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/BlackGate-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post765659

in Guilds

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

If you are still looking for a guild, why not look at what Lucky Stars has to offer!
Lucky Stars Recruitment Thread

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in Guilds

Posted by: Ardhuial.9648

Ardhuial.9648

We are currently on Far Shiverpeaks the EU server but 70% of our player base is american.
We are a small guild of members or friends as I like to call them. We use teamspeak and it’s become our guild chat more than anything.
We know each others names, birthdays, where we live, jobs, and we talk to each other more than some of us talk to our parents (we also have a grandmother and a few couples). And most of the time we are like a family, I play the mother and the rest of them play the unruly kids.
We have friends who play other games but we all still talk to each other. We’re casual but like to run instances on a regular basis, but understand that RL can get in the way of this at times.
If you like the sound of us please pop me a mail or pop onto our website.
http://lotro.ripz.org/news.php
Thank you,
Ardhuial

Celyn Rosa Level 80 Asuran Guardian, she’ll bite your ankles if you call her shorty.
Asiza Ila Level (nearly) 40 Sylvari Elementalist, twigs and fire = not a good combination