New player looking for decent guild (PVE/WVW)

in Guilds

Posted by: Branflake.8931

Branflake.8931

Hello everyone!
I am currently on Isle of Jantir and I am in need of a guild.
I play a human warrior and would love to join a decent guild that is really social and active.
I have had this game since release, but couldn’t get into it until now. My old guild that I usually play MMOs with are stuck with other games and I am not interested in playing with them anymore. So basically I re rolled a warrior and have gotten to level 31 on my own haha.
I would love to simply join a guild that is fun, not childish, and is knowledgeable.
I may be willing to Xfer servers, but the server has to be a lot more active then the one I am on now. (Seems dead) I have tons of experience in many mmos and would love to find a place to socialize, run some dungeons, and WVW.

in Guilds

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hi Bran

We have a social and active guild on the Ehmry Bay server named Blood Raven Nightingales. We are a mix of Australasian and US players. We run dungeons, PvE, Events and just group up for fun all the time! Some of us have just started to get interested in WvW, in fact we went visiting there today. So much to learn but we are up for the challenge!

All of us have a combined knowledge of the game and are always willing to help and always hungry to learn more.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact myself Wynter Raven or our US recruitment representative, Alserian Icethorn. We would love to hear from you!

in Guilds

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

What timezone are you in? If you’re in NA, keep reading

Not sure what’s your preference, but if you’re looking for a more WvW focused experience, you could check out Decisive Actions. We are on Jade Quarry, so it should be pretty easy to find groups for anything though.

You can find more info at Decisive Actions Website

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Guilds

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Check out [Fang] at emerald-fang.com. We are on Sea of Sorrows server which is really active in both PvE and WvW. To make sure you are a right fit for the guild please check our events calendar to make sure your playtimes coincide with guild events. Emerald-fang.com/events. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

Luvpie

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Guilds

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is located on Darkhaven. We are a small social guild. We’ve been an established guild for over 4 years now and have made GW2 our new home. We do a lot of PvE and WvW. At the moment we’re trying to get guild missions going.

Our main form of communication is raidcall during dungeon running (fractals) The majority of us are in our 20’s so no childish behavior there xD If you would like more info send me a message!

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hey Branflake!

Welcome back to GW2! Since you are open to transferring servers, I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical, our website is http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com. After reading your post, I think you might find a good fit here within our guild. We are a very active, social guild, and we would love to teach you the ropes of GW2. We even have a special guild mentor program set up just for new players such as yourself!

We are a semi-casual PVX, EST, NA Guild of approx. 150+ players on Tarnished Coast. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 40+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule PvE Events throughout the week, as well as Guild Missions, WvWvW, and Spvp as well.

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Dedicated nights to PvE/Guild Missions + Wv3( Guild Events each night!)
    *Guild Missions: Bounty, Trek , Rush & Challenge
  • Structured PVE, Wv3, Spvp, Questing, and Dungeon Groups
  • (PST & EST) Dungeon/Fractal Groups & Saturday Story Mode Dungeon Runs
  • Special Holiday Events & Contests
  • Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
  • Guild website with calendar, private messaging, dedicated forums, and more!
  • Voice chat server is Mumble with tons of slots
  • A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
  • Guild Mentoring Program & Inter-guild crafting
  • Guild Lottery, Contests, and Raffles
  • Full Guild Buffs & 250 Slot Guild bank, including M/F and gathering 24/7 (once guild missions are finished building)

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS:

• Members must be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
  • Members who are absent for more than a month with no forum post are removed
  • Members agree to rep CYN 100% of the time (personal Guild banks are allowed)
  • Members MUST have a microphone and use Mumble voice chat in Guild Groups
  • Members agree to log on to the guild website at least once a week. Members who do not log on after one month will be removed from Guild.
  • Members must treat one another with respect and dignity, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
  • Members will refrain from making racist or sexist remarks on Mumbe, or in guild chat, and keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor.
  • Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Check us out! We do PvE of all kinds, WvW, and even tPvP. We’re a friendly, crazy active community that feels like a family.

http://www.obeythelime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Malum Factum

We recently have opened recruitment to all North American servers focusing on PvE and sPvP. You can stay on your current server to run Dungeons and sPvP with our guild!

You can also Guest to Yak’s Bend for Guild Missions/Jumping Puzzles/Leveling/etc. with us.

See Our Recruitment Post Here

If you are into WvW; we also have groups running this on the regular; however that would require a transfer to our server on Yak’s Bend!

learn more about us |submit your application

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Solaxo.7409)