New to GW2 - Looking for Casual Guild [NA]

in Guilds

Posted by: Aaro.7850

Aaro.7850

Hi all,

I am completely new to Guild Wars 2 (I’ve only owned it for two days). One of the main reasons I started playing was because I missed having a game that allowed me to meet, talk, and share experiences with a variety of new people. I’ve played a number of MMOs in the past but was forced to stop playing them when college became more rigorous. Now that things seem as though they will be smoothing out in the near future, I am very excited to get casually involved again.

A Bit About Me…
Character: Norn Engineer
Homeworld: Ehmry Bay

What I’m Looking For
I’m looking for a very casual guild that likes to interact and have fun. I typically enjoy myself most in adult based guilds. I’m not sure how the dungeon format works in this game yet but I would definitely be interested in joining casual runs at some point. Overall, I want to play the game with others who enjoy the game, have advice to share, and who like to accomplish things while having fun.

Thanks for your time!

in Guilds

Posted by: BoomShakaBoxer.6784

BoomShakaBoxer.6784

Salutations Aaro!

Allow me to first say congratulations on picking up GW2! I hope you have many a great adventures within the following months to come! I believe anyone that is willing to learn, whether casual or hardcore exemplifies the right attitude in life. [ETF] Expect The Flank was created with the idea of promoting an atmosphere of learning and fun within a small fellowship of like-minded players.

We are a jack of all trades, casual guild with an emphasis on team orientated activities during U.S. nightly hours on Blackgate.

You can check out [ETF]’s thread at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Blackgate-Server-ETF-Small-Casual-Guild/first#post586684 , or you can simply pm/msg me at your convenience for more info.

Thanks and good luck finding yourself a home!

in Guilds

Posted by: Exo Wanted.4816

Exo Wanted.4816

Hey, Id Tap That [TaCo] is a new guild, PvX, that has most of it’s members on the GMT-4, we do sPvP, WvW, and PvE! If you want a small and laid back guild we’re the ones!
We’re on the Isle of Janthir server.
If you would like more information feel free to PM me.
- Donfiore

in Guilds

Posted by: Maegor.8746

Maegor.8746

Hi Aaro,

Edge of Chaos [EoC] is currently recruiting members on the Dragonbrand server. Currently, we have between 50-60 members. We participate in Dungeons, World Events, sPvP and are looking to add members to create a stable WvW crew. We have casual and semi-hardcore members. We are interested in mature (18+ is not a requirement but desired), easy to get along with members.

Items of note for our guild:
- We utilize TS3
- We maintain a guild webpage which can be viewed at http://edgeofchaos.enjin.com
- We originally formed in SWTOR with members from all around the US, Canada and Mexico
- We have master crafters in all professions
- We started on Dragonbrand at launch and want to see our server be successful in all areas of the game

If these are qualities you are looking for in a guild then please contact Dysorderly (Overcome.8265), Maegore (Maegor.8746), or Rahmona (Rahmona.5879) in game.

Thanks,

Maegor

in Guilds

Posted by: Rebeth.9167

Rebeth.9167

Hi there. I’m the Leader of The Tyrian Guardianship, we are currently recruiting. This is a very casual guild and we so far are mainly doing PvE, mainly because we don’t have very many resources built up yet. Pretty fresh on the block. Feel free to PM me on here or on my main character Lirael Touchstone.

in Guilds

Posted by: rose.8537

rose.8537

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/APEX-Apex-Clan-Recruiting-Server-Desolation-2

Hey mate Apex currently recruiting for more info check link or pm me :P

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Aaro,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 15-25 players out of 90’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

in Guilds

Posted by: Vet.3726

Vet.3726

Hello Aaro DOED is looking for new ppl to join our growing Guild on EB we help with all aspects of the game PM if interested

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Emhry-Bay-Server-Recruitment-DOED/first#post617588

DOED PvP Organizer on Ehmry Bay
Urbano / Techthis / Thymist / Raidernat
Guard 80 / Engi 80 / Thief 71 / Guard 80