New to GW2 looking for active and helpful adult guild

in Guilds

Posted by: aliakalia.3946

aliakalia.3946

Hello everyone, I am an adult avid gamer that is beyond addicted to GW2. I have played many mmo’s from Shaiya, GW1, Perfect World, etc. I am looking for an adult guild that is helpful, relaxed, no-nonse and pretty much mature. I play pretty much mostly night but at times I play all day on my days off. I want a guild that is not hard core, none of this grind, grind, pvp, pvp 24/7 where it is no fun to even log on. I am helpful with new members or old and always willing to do stuff. I am on the Seafarer’s Rest server.

TY ^^ <3

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

I have the perfect guild for you, not to mention I need a few more people (im not gonna lie).

I am 41, and play with a group of other adults, and also my son. We are all college educated, and adults, so the vulgar language isnt there mostly, and we’re all working professionals, so we understand what its like if you dolt plat every hour of the day.

We use ventrilo for running dungeons, and for most all other organized events, but mainly just for conversation. I think you would be a perfect fit as long as you prefer to log onto ventrilo. Most of us have gotten too lazy to type over the years.

I like the idea that you will help the other people who need help that might be lower lvl than you or not understand the game as well. We used to have what we called community service days in our guild where we dedicated ourselves to helping lower lvls run dungeons or whatever they needed to get caught up.

We are on the Emhry bay server, but if you arent, its no big deal, because atthe moment server transferrs are free. If you’d like to join us on ventrilo or something, send me a mail in the game or a private message here

thanks
brian – malifect.2310

in Guilds

Posted by: Azarul.2064

Azarul.2064

Invictus on the Maguuma server is now recruiting active players. We are a guild composed of like minded adults that come from many other mmo backgrounds. We have weekly events planned like spvp and explore mode runs. We have our own vent server that is used on a regular basis. Most members are lvl 40+ with a hand full of 80’s. We are all adults that know that real life comes first. We also know that when your in a game you want to feel at home in a guild and enjoy knowing you represent that guild. Our members are all seasoned players that raided in other mmos so dungeon runs are enjoyable. We have strong pvpers also and once a week we like to get together and go do some spvp sometimes just take a whole server and fight each other for fun. Once a month we have a planned guild event that a prize is awarded. The use of our website is where you can keep track of events. Lastly we just like to be a place where people can get on make friends and enjoy a game together. Hope to see you soon
http://invictusgw2.guildlaunch.com

look us up. I am 35 and most of the members are 30ish family men and woman.

in Guilds

Posted by: roxyv.2196

roxyv.2196

If you’re willing to change servers here’s an option for you to have a looky at:
http://sinful-individuals.enjin.com
From what you’ve said you would fit in perfectly with our current members.

Happy Guild Hunting.

in Guilds

Posted by: Kwonji.6092

Kwonji.6092

Hello aliakalia, if you do not mind changing servers I can offer you to join Syndicus [SYN] and our guild is based in Underworld EU. This guild was started by me and couple of friends who played MMOs with me. We are daily growing community and we always try to help each other out when we can. Our vision is to build guild based on quality not quantity and that it would be big enough for everyone to do what they like the most. We are also a social guild, so we ask you to be on TS3 with us ^^ If there is something else you would like to know just PM me or visit us in our website —> http://thesyndicus.enjin.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Mesmash Emup.6839

Mesmash Emup.6839

http://jmandf.enjin.com/ We are on Anvil Rock.We are a small guild most friends in rl we are old and sometimes a bit slow but always helpful and almost always on.

in Guilds

Posted by: Esya.3427

Esya.3427

We are a guild that keeps the roster small (30 members) so that people get to know eachother better. Most of us play during the evenings as we got jobs, but do play too many hours on days we have off as well (atleast I do). We are a relaxed and friendly guild with organised guild runs, but there are no obligations to attend any of those. Our main focus is on PvE with quite a few dungeon runs happening, but soon we will set foot in WvW for the first time. We play on the Desolation server. You can find a bit more information on our website.

in Guilds

Posted by: aliakalia.3946

aliakalia.3946

We are a guild that keeps the roster small (30 members) so that people get to know eachother better. Most of us play during the evenings as we got jobs, but do play too many hours on days we have off as well (atleast I do). We are a relaxed and friendly guild with organised guild runs, but there are no obligations to attend any of those. Our main focus is on PvE with quite a few dungeon runs happening, but soon we will set foot in WvW for the first time. We play on the Desolation server. You can find a bit more information on our website.

I’d love to join! How would I do that? lol

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : IP – cgunited.maxfrag.net
Port- 3883
E-mail : cgunitedgaming***********
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Ventrilo :

IP – cgunited.maxfrag.net
Port – 3883

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Aliakalia,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our

small cosy laid back guild.

We have only 26 members atm, of course we are willing to grow a bit more

in the future, but still keep the family feeling.

All our members are 18+ right now, I would not mind taking younger

members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people now, we play

every day and mostly play together in party.

We have RaidCall, and all actives are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy

bunch

in game character: Xena Love, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Xavier.2356

Xavier.2356

Hi aliakalia,

If you are still looking I think you would make a great fit in HHH. We are a small friends and family guild that is looking to expand because we really enjoy the social and grouping aspects of this game. Most of us are in our 30s so the community is very mature and respectable towards each other. There is no required events or play time so you can play as much or as little as your schedule allows and our prime time is in the evening EST.

Check out our bio below if you are interested!

Home World: Maguuma
Guild Name: Heroic Heroes of Heroism [HHH]
Focus: PvE and PvP (mostly WvW)

VoIP: Ventrillo

Prime time: 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern, and anytime on weekends

Our guild has one rule: thou shall not be a prick.

Heroic Heroes of Heroism was founded by several friends who have known each other, and have gamed together for well over 10 years. As adults, at this point in our lives many of us have full time jobs, significant others, and / or children of our own. While our personal lives and entanglements may take up much of our time and attention, there still remains at least one constant: we love to game together and interact with like minded people!

We wanted to create a Guild Wars 2 guild where all kinds of great and friendly players could pool together to enhance their gaming experience, regardless of whether your schedule is busy or flexible. A place where all players involved felt like they were a part of a meaningful community of great people. Above all else, we just want to PLAY and have a great time doing it! We do not have any mandatory events which require you to commit regular play time, but we highly encourage our members to organize optional nights and activities as long as your fellow players in the guild are kept in mind.

If you want to join a group of mature, open minded, and at times hilariously demented people (in a non-murderous kind of way), then we would love to have you on-board to take this ride with HHH. Hell, we’ll even cater to anti-social cat lovers!

Please feel free to contact us via in game mail, whisper, or a PM on the forums.

Dr Higgs Boson/Xavier.2356

in Guilds

Posted by: BobbyK.9730

BobbyK.9730

Hi Alia,
Are you willing to transfer servers? If so, our guild sounds exactly what you are looking for. If not, good luck! Here is our info just in case…

Home World: Yak’s Bend
Guild Name: Death Enforcement Agency [DEA]
Voice Chat: http://www.raidcall.com
Focus: Mainly PVE, some PVP, guild events
Ages 18+

The guild abides by two simple rules.
1) Respect others.
2) Represent the guild.

DEA on Yak’s Bend is a very active, casual guild that was made for players who enjoy grouping up and playing the game with other people a majority of the time.

We have over 200 members and a lot of them are friends and family. Guild events are at least once a week in which we get in groups and do entire zones, but none are mandatory.

We are mainly PVE, but there are some who pvp and we have members of all levels.

We use Raidcall for voice chat, it’s super easy to set up and get chatting.

You can contact me in-game or you can register and apply on our website.

Guild Website: http://deathenforcementagency.enjin.com/

In-Game Contact: Rowdyrowdy / BobbyK.9730

in Guilds

Posted by: jburleson.1538

jburleson.1538

Tyrian Knights Templar (TKT) is a new guild on the Blackgate server created for mature MMO players. We currently have 7 members and are growing each day.

I’m going to offer something a bit different from the other posts…We are a brand new guild so if you have ever wanted to be part of founding a new gaming community, then TKT is the place for you. We are in need of executive officers to run guild operations (guild bank, events, recruiting, etc) so if you prove yourself to be a trust worthy player I feel that you will fit right in with us.

Check out our website and fill out an application if you are interested:
http://tyrianknightstemplar.enjin.com/recruitment

Regards,
Matelyn
TKT Guild Master