Newbie looking for a guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Alchemilla.5607

Alchemilla.5607

Heyo! I’m a new player to GW2 looking for a guild to join. I’m interested in a casual, cooperative, friendly environment more than a competitive one, hopefully one with knowledgeable, experienced people. My home server is Tarnished Coast, and my current character is a thief, in case that helps.

Have fun, and thanks for your time!

in Guilds

Posted by: RIM.9321

RIM.9321

Hi Alchemilla,
I will give you my speil for Brain Eaters inc [Luv], a tiny guild also on Dragonbrand. We do not require you to switch servers, but all of our resources as of yet are on dragonbrand. Most of us have multiple mmos under our belt & have been playing gw2 for at least a few months. I run casual events every week ranging from dungeons to tpvp and occasionally other pve/pvp stuff. Plz check out the site http://braineatersinc.shivtr.com & I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions Rim.9321 Good day!

GM of Brain Eaters Inc [Luv] on Dragonbrand.
http://braineatersinc.shivtr.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

The Sentinels [SENT] are recruiting. We are not on Tarnished Coast but if you are willing to relocate we are on Stormbluff Isle which is a great server. We are a multi game guild that is medium size in GW2. We currently have events scheduled for most nights of the week including world boss night, bounties, WvW, and other guild missions once we have them ulocked soon.

Our founding principles are that The fate of an entire guild should not rest on the shoulders of one person, nor should the decisions that affect the entire guild be left solely to one favored group. A successful guild is a brother- and sisterhood whose members understand how they can work together. To that end we believe the membership should decide what they would like to see eventwise in the guild and we try to accomidate as much as possible.

If you are interested and want to check us out take a look at our website http://the-sentinels.net We do require 18+ and a very short application (no requests for your firstborn I promise)

if you want to contact me ingame feel free to send a tell to me when I am on. I am usualy on as Liara Rina or you can just send it to Syphen.1980

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

in Guilds

Posted by: Third Of Five.8923

Third Of Five.8923

|

in Guilds

Posted by: Odid.7289

Odid.7289

Awakened to Redemption [RED]
Server: Sanctum of Rall
Type: A Christian Gaming Community

I realize we are not in your server, but we are definitely a family-friendly guild and casual for we are small that started in February. We are a big gaming community that supports other games. Those of us that play GW2 have great knowledge of the game and can help you tons.

Link: http://www.red.guildlaunch.com

www.solaguild.com Guild Leader
Duecalion Ironhorn/Warrior; Inari Kitsune/Thief

in Guilds

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

Why not give Fun a chance? We got a few newer players, too, and I’m all experienced and stuff. I’ll be hapy to help you get all big and if you outgrow us, I’ll even help you find a great new place to play!

Today we got our first member of the Fun Army, too! We’re growing!

Here’s our thread where I talk about us, if you wanna know more. But no matter what you do, I hope it’s fun!

-Elwyn

Attachments:

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]

in Guilds

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi there Alchemilla,

I might just have the solution for you, if you are up for a eventual change of server. I would like to introduce you to the PMS|H2O Clan Guild Wars 2 Division.

Below is some generic info about the guild/clan.

The Clan it self is a very international clan and we are looking to expand our numbers in the GW2 division.

If you have more questions, do PM me in the forums or in game for more information.
You may wish to join our forums at www.pmsclan.com and see if PMS|H2O is the community for you.

I hope to see you in game real soon and the best of luck in finding your home in GW2~
Best,
PMS RevX
————————————
Here is a quick low down on us:-

Home World: Yaks Bend
Guild Name: Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers (PMS Clan)[PMS]
Guild Website: http://www.pmsclan.com
In-Game Contact: revx.4378 (though the website is the best way)
Focus: All aspects of GW2
Quick Notes:
Who We Are:
The PMS Clan is the largest and most competitive all-female Clan to-date. PMS stands for Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers, and the Clan is a diverse population of women gamers from all over the world, playing multiple platforms.

Guys, don’t worry, we have the H2O Clan too! The H2O Clan is the male counterpart and brother group to PMS clan, housing some of the most respected and best gamers on the planet.

The GW2 Division was rather recently set up and currently consists of about 16 members. We might be small, but we are a group of core players, and we are really close~

The guild is currently based in Yaks Bend.

What We Do:
We play all aspects of this game.

Where Are We From:
We are from all over~ We have players from the US, UK, even Singapore!

What Can I Do?
*Well first, consider if this is the community for you~
*You may wish to head over to our website PMS Clan and read our member handbook for more information.
*If you feel that you would like to recruit with us, do head on over to the application forums and submit an application .

I hope to see you in game real soon and the best of luck in finding your home in GW2~

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Guilds

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Alchemilla,

The name of our guild is Just Us Grown Ups or [JUGs] and, if you’re older than 30, we could be just the guild you’re looking for.

We are a very friendly, very casual adult guild who value community above anything else. Everyone in the guild has a great relationship with each other and people are always helping each other out—provided they have the free time..

We are a small—but growing (over 60 members)—guild catering to the 30+ crowd. We are very laid back and just want to game, hang out and avoid drama.

Our guild does have an age requirement in place to keep the environment mature; almost all of our members are men and women between the ages of 30-55. We do allow people 25-30 to apply but their admission must be voted on.

We are primarily a PvE guild but some of us also jump into the WvW realms every now and then.

Our guild is happy to take in members, regardless of experience level. If you want to learn, we’ll answer your questions; if you have knowledge to pass on, we’ll listen.

We’re small at the moment, but have been averaging about two new players a day. To be honest, I’d prefer a small guild full of tight-knit members as opposed to a large guild that’s basically comprised of small cliques.

The guild is run with a ‘hands-off’ approach and most matters in the guild are handled by vote. We don’t make demands or requirements other that you have a good time when you’re with us.

In my opinion, a guild’s success is not due to its accomplishments, but of how much people enjoy being a part of it.

All of us have real lives that come first and no one’s going to pressure you in any way to spend more time with the guild than you can.

I created the guild so there would be a good gaming environment free of the tension and drama of the hardcore guilds which are usually comprised of younger players.

We’re on the Jade Quarry server so a transfer, unfortunately, would be necessary if you’d like to join us. You can, however, feel free to try us out as a guest. You could join our guild, share in our guild chat channel, run dungeons with us, talk to us on our Ventrilo server, and see what we’re like—the only thing you wouldn’t be able to do is participate in WvW combat with us. It’s like ‘leasing with the option to buy.’

We have both Ventrilo and Mumble voice servers. We also have a feature-rich website where you can create and co-ordinate events that other members can sign up for.

If you’re interested, you can fill out an application on our site: http://jugs-guild.com or, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message through these forums.

Good luck in finding a guild!

~ Neksis

P.S. Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Attachments:

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Guilds

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

Sent you a pm for my Guild, Remnants of Hope. Didn’t want to clutter the page up haha

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Read and let us know if interested
I am leaving info on guild
We hope you will come join the Wolf Pack
Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exist.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. What would it hurt? We are a mature group of people that enjoy playing MMOs and other games. We are all working class people and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly North American times zones from one end to the other, but have a few Canadains, Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We will help and guide new players to the game and old players with what we can. We dont ask for special equipment for pvp, pve, and dungeons or build. We work with what you can bring. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.

We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are now at 112 members and officers in the guild and growing more and more each day. We are upgrading to Level 5 upgrades.

We are also looking for new officers in the guild, but we will have to talk. If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Note add to friends list, most likely on an Alt char

in Guilds

Posted by: Orbixitron.3218

Orbixitron.3218

Hey there!

You have loads of responses so I don’t want to overload you too much! xD

I run a small but very friendly guild called What The Kitten [Meow] which is based on Tarnished Coast. Our ‘focus’ is PvX so we do a little bit of everything and run lots of different events from Dungeons, Fractals, sPvP and WvW as well as our own novelty events. We have a guild training mission this weekend which you are more than welcome to join in with!

We have people from GMT and PST/EST time zones and a wide level spread. All of our members are helpful, laid back, friendly people and we always welcome more socially inclined guildies

Anyways, our website (with forum if you just want to chat with us first) is at www.meowguild.shivtr.com if you are interested. Also feel free to contact me in game if you just want to hang out with us for a bit.

Good luck in your search for a guild!