Newbie looking for guild

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Alomere.6248

Alomere.6248

Hello everyone, I started playing a couple weeks ago and I have enjoyed every minute. I have a 59 guardian atm and going to start leveling other classes to see which I like best. So far I have been doing everything solo and would like a group of friends to experience the game with and have fun. I would like to join a guild that is active, friendly and has the time and patience to help a new player. I have many questions and would love some help in becoming a better player^^ I am on Tarnished Coast but I am willing to transfer.

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

You should definitely stick with Tarnished Coast since you are already on the best server

http://www.tcgw2.com is a great resource for active TC guilds.

You are also welcome to check out [ESP] at http://www.espguild.com

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Hi and you can read and see if we fit
I am leaving info on guild
We hope you will come join the Wolf Pack
Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exist.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. What would it hurt? We are a mature group of people that enjoy playing MMOs and other games. We are all working class people and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly North American times zones from one end to the other, but have a few Canadains, Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We will help and guide new players to the game and old players with what we can. We dont ask for special equipment for pvp, pve, and dungeons or build. We work with what you can bring. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.

We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are now at 112 members and officers in the guild and growing more and more each day. We are upgrading to Level 5 upgrades.

We are also looking for new officers in the guild, but we will have to talk. If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Note add to friends list, most likely on an Alt char

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Third Of Five.8923

Third Of Five.8923

Sounds like You want to have some Fun….

We are a newish guild.

We’re getting bigger! Even starting a more exciting recruitment campaign!

So, let’s try it!

Ever seen a big dog with stubby little legs in a sweater and started laughing?

How about those frog guys that don’t talk like frogs at all? They’re all, “Heeellllooo!” And there’s no ribbit. Pretty funny, right? I laugh every time.

Ever get the urge to sit at that polar bear’s campfire? How’d he build that anyway?

Do you often pose next to bunnies?

Do you like pink things?

If you laughed, then you might be fun and may wanna join Our guild. It’s Fun! We even got a Fun place, http://funwithnakedmolerats.enjin.com. You should totally visit.

Haha! No, we’re not even close to done yet!

|

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hi Alomere

I have a guild on Sorrows Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN). We are a medium sized guild with 70+ members that has a pretty close knit group of social players. We are more PvE and dungeon focused but when we do go into WvW we tend to do so as a guild. We do have most guild upgrades, guild bank and vent.

We have teams running Fractals frequently and are currently doing our best to get all interested guildies up to level 10 and beyond. We are also running Guild Bounties and will soon have other guild missions opened up.

We aren’t hardcore and don’t have any prerequisites to join other than be social, friendly and help out when you can. We are predominately NA players…a mix of east coast and west coast and are a mix of mostly mature gamers with lives outside the game.

If this interests you or have any questions please send me a pm.

You can also check out our website at www.wrathincarnate.com

Ryazz
Guild Leader – WIN

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

Hi Alomere,

Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing is a great smaller guild filled with helpful, knowledgeable, friendly people. The bonus is that Anet is offering FREE TRANSFERS to medium servers (like FC) until April 1, 2013.

Take a minute and visit our web site and see for yourself what we are all about http://hedo.guildportal.com I think we might be just what you are looking for!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me in game as well
myenchantedlife.3729

Thanks for your time and good luck on finding just the right home!

Vel/Nichole
In Game: myenchantedlife.3729
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

(edited by myenchantedlife.3729)

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Heya Alomere! I sent you a PM your way!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Orbixitron.3218

Orbixitron.3218

Lots of responses! I agree with Karuna on staying with Tarnished Coast, it’s expensive to transfer back when you regret moving out of TC and TC’s community is pretty friendly, probably one of the better servers for community feel out there in my opinion.

As you probably guessed too, I wouldn’t be posting here if I wasn’t offering you membership to some guild :p

What The Kitten [Meow] is based on Tarnished Coast, so no need to transfer! We are a smaller sized guild with a very close knit community. Our members are friendly, helpful and welcoming. Being focused on PvX we regularly run Fractals and Dungeons as well as jumping into WvW and sPvP for some light hearted fun too. Players usually party up to complete PvE events and content and recently we have been having fun with the living story.

I don’t want to swamp you with a load of stuff so I will leave our website here for reference: www.meowguild.shivtr.com there’s a forum there too so you can have a chat to members before deciding to join/not join if you want

We are also holding a guild training mission this saturday and you are welcome to join in, even if you just stay around for the event!

Good luck in your search for a guild!

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

Hey there! I sent you a pm about my Guild, Remnants of Hope. We are also on Tarnished Coast so you wouldn’t have to move.

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Surreal.7950

Surreal.7950

Hi Alomere,

I am an officer in a small guild (currently about 25 people) based on Ring of Fire, called Druids of the Decangli [DotD]. We almost always have someone online, despite the size of our guild, and are frequently trying to get groups together to do stuff. Our main ethos in GW2 is that it is a game and therefore should be fun and not a chore! We run dungeons/fractals together as well as some members taking part in WvW and PvP and generally playing together and helping each other out in whatever they want to do! We have a number of lower level players as well as people who are also leveling alts so I think you would fit right in!
We are currently planning on starting some of the Guild Bounty Training and are working towards opening up Guild Missions asap.
So feel free to contact me or our leader Rabalyan.6104 in game if you want to try running round with some of us and if you all enjoy it we will be more than happy to send you an invite!
Hope to hear from you

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

if you need a guild to grow and make new friends from check out Crimson Guards United

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/JadeQuarry-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post1737106

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Hey there.
Jaded[Jade] is a fairly well established PvX guild on Darkhaven recruiting active, friendly, and mature members!

We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a forum (check us out there jaded.boards.net ) and a vent.

Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
-friendly Guildies
-dungeon parties
-PvP, both WvW and Structured
-new friends
-an abnormal love for Quaggans

Some of our Guild Boosts include:
-10% Magic Find boost at all times
-5% Experience boost at all times
-15% Karma Boost on Saturdays
-Guild Stash, Treasure Trove, and Deep Cave all unlocked

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings.

Guild Co-Leaders:
- Vecuu Raine
- Raelin Flameseeker
- Shira Nolar

Officers:
-Duh General
-Lucien Blackmoon
-Luto locke
-Takiya Delyll
-Arentide Delyll
-Kaira Zuki

Hope to see you in game
-Tak

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi there Alomere,

I might just have the solution for you I would like to introduce you to the PMS|H2O Clan Guild Wars 2 Division.

Below is some generic info about the guild/clan.

The Clan it self is a very international clan and we are looking to expand our numbers in the GW2 division.

If you have more questions, do PM me in the forums or in game for more information.
You may wish to join our forums at www.pmsclan.com and see if PMS|H2O is the community for you.

I hope to see you in game real soon and the best of luck in finding your home in GW2~
Best,
PMS RevX
————————————
Here is a quick low down on us:-

Home World: Yaks Bend
Guild Name: Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers (PMS Clan)[PMS]
Guild Website: http://www.pmsclan.com
In-Game Contact: revx.4378 (though the website is the best way)
Focus: All aspects of GW2
Quick Notes:
Who We Are:
The PMS Clan is the largest and most competitive all-female Clan to-date. PMS stands for Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers, and the Clan is a diverse population of women gamers from all over the world, playing multiple platforms.

Guys, don’t worry, we have the H2O Clan too! The H2O Clan is the male counterpart and brother group to PMS clan, housing some of the most respected and best gamers on the planet.

The GW2 Division was rather recently set up and currently consists of about 16 members. We might be small, but we are a group of core players, and we are really close~

The guild is currently based in Yaks Bend.

What We Do:
We play all aspects of this game.

Where Are We From:
We are from all over~ We have players from the US, UK, even Singapore!

What Can I Do?
*Well first, consider if this is the community for you~
*You may wish to head over to our website PMS Clan and read our member handbook for more information.
*If you feel that you would like to recruit with us, do head on over to the application forums and submit an application .

I hope to see you in game real soon and the best of luck in finding your home in GW2~

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

Newbie looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Agathu.1890

Agathu.1890

Hail Alomere!

I am Agathu, vice-herald for the GW2 chapter of Sinister Swarm. We are on the Sanctum of Rall server. We have organized WvWvW, sPvP, Dungeon runs, Fractals, Guild Missions, and PvE events. There is something for everyone in our community.

Honor. Respect. Community. These are the hallmarks that a great guild is built on.

The Sinister Swarm has stood the test of time with 13 years as a fun, friendly, professional, multi-platform gaming community. To the members here, this is family. To those who may be looking – this is the home you’ve been waiting for.

Check us out at www.SinisterSwarm.com to see what sets us apart – you’ll be glad you did!

Applications accepted online, orientations done in Ventrillo. Hail Swarm!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 – 1944)