No Dice (FA PvX) Wants You!

in Guilds

Posted by: TheFiendishFiend.4057

TheFiendishFiend.4057

Hello, fellow Fort Aspenwoodians!
No Dice (http://www.ndgaming.org/Home/) is looking to refill our ranks after making the switch from SBI a couple weeks ago and purging. We are a huge multigame community, we have a major presence in PS2, WoW, LoL, STO, War Z. We even have a community MInecraft server! We are a friendly, organized group that demands nothing more from you than a sense of humor and access to Mumble. 18+ and use of the guild forums are requested.

In GW2 we are a semi-hardcore band of 120 PvXers. We have extremely active Fractal runners, dungeons crawlers, farmers, and WvWers. Above all, we want to help of members have a good time. So if you don’t want help getting those last few Lodestones for your legendary, or having a group of friends willing to get you to that next level of Fractals, this isn’t the guild for you. I organize tPvP teams on the weekends, which I always have a pretty good turnout for. WvW is a priority for us and we’d like to augment our ranks.

Some random info: we have a guild raffle running all the time, which promotes groups of 3+ guildies. Even without this incentive, DICE members genuinely want to help each other out and have a very fun time doing it. We also have random PvE events such as Scavenger Hunts and Jumping Puzzle races. Lodestone farming is often done in conjunction with drinking games and we have a havok squad running most every night, even though it’s been a pretty brutal week against Blackgate. We have three WvW commanders, with more tags coming along soon.

So, if you’re looking for a group of players to actually play the game with, look no further! It doesn’t matter if you’ve played 24/7 since launch or you just downloaded the game this afternoon. We want you! Our main goal is to help our members enjoy their time spent in game.
You can PM me here or in game. My main’s name is Lion Among Men.
Have a good one!

~Lion~
Bearer of Tyrion’s Personal Banner, and[BOMB] GvG Officer

(edited by TheFiendishFiend.4057)

in Guilds

Posted by: CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

I still remember the good fights on sbi during beta and at release. It was great holding out at pang against hod and jq zergs, eventually wiping, then doing it again. It was funny watching ravix play nice (NOT) with the other bl commanders. It was fun trying to sort through the mechanics of wvw during beta. T1 will always be hod, jq, and sbi to me. Too bad hod had to crash, and then sbi. I always thought we’d stay on sbi forever, but I guess other guilds just got burned out.

When we do organized WvW, communication is the most important thing. Even someone who doesn’t do hardcore/semi-hardcore pvp can quadruple their effectiveness when simply listening in on party communication. Server communication only goes so far as a general tool. If DICE does one thing well, it’s in turning pve loners into strategic, participating, communicating team/squad members.

in Guilds

TheFiendishFiend.4057

Dice is still open, and wanting new people to cause trouble with. Come help us in Guild Bounties and Treks! These Guild Missions are scheduled for Monday, Friday and Saturday nights, but we have them at other intervals during the week to make sure everyone gets their commendations. Come one and all, bring your friends!

~Lion~

in Guilds

TheFiendishFiend.4057

Come join us for Guild Challenges! We’re one of the first guilds on the server to have them unlocked and completed successfully. We also have a new weekly raffle going, which I suspect is just a clever way of extorting influence money from the populace, but it’s fun to roll the Dice every once and awhile. Come check us out!

~Lion~

in Guilds

TheFiendishFiend.4057

No Dice is still looking for new members, come join us for guild puzzles!

~Lion~